Somalia's deaf footballers form own league

How come i've never seen this news channel? Quite good from what i'm seeing in this video.
Anways, congrats to these boys.

How come i've never seen this news channel? Quite good from what i'm seeing in this video.
Anways, congrats to these boys.

@Kanini

Sxb, these deaf Somalis are my heroes. Somalis are not interested in them because they are only interested in their tribal enclaves and the impending war with the other tribe followed by their collective outcry and disgust towards how the Chinese are treating the Uyghur Muslims.

@Kanini

Sxb, these deaf Somalis are my heroes. Somalis are not interested in them because they are only interested in their tribal enclaves and the impending war with the other tribe followed by their collective outcry and disgust towards how the Chinese are treating the Uyghur Muslims.
Ngl Aussie, that last bit was a little uncalled for. But yea people who have disabilities and still enjoy life as if it doesn't hinder them have my respect wallahi.

Ngl Aussie, that last bit was a little uncalled for. But yea people who have disabilities and still enjoy life as if it doesn't hinder them have my respect wallahi.

@Kanini

How can you murder another Somali (Muslim) and conquer h/her land based on tribalism and yet, shed tears for Uyghurs? Not uncalled for, but it describes us the sort of people that we became.

The Mogadishu government isn't interested in them, in-fact, we Somalis have a very poor track record in helping people with disabilities. To the contrary, we have nicknames for them based on their disabilities. An opportunity for a diaspora Somali to promote them.

@Kanini

How can you murder another Somali (Muslim) and conquer h/her land based on tribalism and yet, shed tears for Uyghurs? Not uncalled for, but it describes us the sort of people that we became.

The Mogadishu government isn't interested in them, in-fact, we Somalis have a very poor track record in helping people with disabilities. To the contrary, we have nicknames for them based on their disabilities. An opportunity for a diaspora Somali to promote them.
Both problems are very bad, comparisons don't need to be drawn. It's well known we can't help ourselves as a nation, what makes people think Somalis will care about the disabled? A lot needs to be sorted out but i'm glad things seem to be improving little by little.

Trending