Somalian caught in the act

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dh1los are very good at hiding their nimo mashallah :obama:

Which one of yall sspot halimos got caught with they miniskirt :hmm:

All girls relate to that. We all had that secret naught jean hooker skirt.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
lol I didnt know wearing denim miniskirts makes you a “”.

I used to wear miniskirts with leggings but I started wearing hijab at 16.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
s gonna be s in a country where your neighbours can't snake out your kid. In a society that don't care s run wild and rampant. In a conservative society the whole neighbourhood would come to my grandfather if shit like this went down. Funny thing is I never see the fathers in these girls lives. Again folks don't marry a difficult woman or a deadbeat man, because they will break down the marriage and f*ck up your kids.

s exist even in conservative societies but atleast they can't walk proudly in the streets.

:jaynerd:

I once bought a tight form fitting dress just for the heck of it when I was younger. Never imagined wearing it out of the privacy of my room but just wore it to daydream about wearing it to school and showing my crush my mouth watering good looks.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I once bought a tight form fitting dress just for the heck of it when I was younger. Never imagined wearing it out of the privacy of my room but just wore it to daydream about wearing it to school and showing my crush my mouth watering good looks.
You can show me how good you look in it from the privacy of your room :mjswag:

You can show me how good you look in it from the privacy of your room :mjswag:

I'd only show you a little something if you're willing to pay a fine price, enough to make you go homeless and cover my medical bill for my treatment. Don't mind the sore throat, fever, cough and shortness of breath you'll get 2 weeks later. It's not rona.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'd only show you a little something if you're willing to pay a fine price, enough to make you go homeless and cover my medical bill for my treatment. Don't mind the sore throat, fever, cough and shortness of breath you'll get 2 weeks later. It's not rona.
Don't flatter yourself :comeon:

Wow I remember seeing this a while back, I always wonder what happen to the sisters. I hope they were released and they are not enjoying life as free people :)

Heard they are still in prison...sad thing is that if it were white women who got caught those self hating bomboclats would have released them :snoop:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Wow I remember seeing this a while back, I always wonder what happen to the sisters. I hope they were released and they are not enjoying life as free people :)
They still in jail my nigga the parents have moved on AUN to the brother that died tho he was good friends with my older bro

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They still in jail my nigga the parents have moved on AUN to the brother that died tho he was good friends with my older bro

my goodness, there's no words to describe what their parents had to go through. I hope the sisters eventually are released and they turn their lives around for their parents :)