Suicide bombing at a popular ice-cream shop in Mogadishu

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

I canโ€™t put in to words the sadness I feel and the disbelief of how such evil can exist, when tragedy like this happens.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unbelievable

๐Ÿ‘‡ He arrived in Mogadishu this morning, dead by night time. Subhanalah. Alla ya raxma

#Somaliakills

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. They didnโ€™t deserve that.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
It's a 3rd world country that is home to one of the deadliest terror organizations in the world. But with the help of the Somali people, we were able to minimize the amount of casualties and terror attacks taking place in our beloved capital. Things simply don't change over night, theres much to be done.Aun to the deceased ๐Ÿ™

Unbelievable

#Somaliakills

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. They didnโ€™t deserve that.

My brother survived this bombing by minutes, he's a major engineer working on projects that are bringing change to the country. My heart breakes for those families those were his friends. Mogadishu the killer of the educated patriot.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's a 3rd world country that is home to one of the deadliest terror organizations in the world. But with the help of the Somali people, we were able to minimize the amount of casualties and terror attacks taking place in our beloved capital. Things simply don't change over night, theres much to be done.Aun to the deceased ๐Ÿ™

Yeah sure! That has been said for 30 years. Keep on hoping.

my estimated time of peace is in 20 years time. That will only come when Somalia is partitioned into 5 different entities.

Trending

Latest posts