Somalia would have never fell if it was a multi-cultural society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia has created a society where all Farahs and Halimos are so, similar that they go down as one. It's like having a virus killing all of Europe due to the genetic similarity, we Africans are the most diverse continent. When Somalia fell, all Somalis went along with it however if we had a competing ethnic in Somalia then I can assure you the power struggle would haven't lasted for 30+ years.

My vision since day one is a multi-cultural Kushiet/Habesha Somali state.....

The Somalis will never start a war because they will fear Oromos and Amharas taking over power and taking advantage. Why do you think Ethiopia is so, calm, because each ethnic fears the other ethnic.

Jeesto

VIP
Xaarbesha .
source.gif
:camby:

Somalia has created a society where all Farahs and Halimos are so, similar that they go down as one. It's like having a virus killing all of Europe due to the genetic similarity, we Africans are the most diverse continent. When Somalia fell, all Somalis went along with it however if we had a competing ethnic in Somalia then I can assure you the power struggle would haven't lasted for 30+ years.

My vision since day one is a multi-cultural Kushiet/Habesha Somali state.....

The Somalis will never start a war because they will fear Oromos and Amharas taking over power and taking advantage. Why do you think Ethiopia is so, calm, because each ethnic fears the other ethnic.
:hmm:why would we want to start war

Technically, Somalia(particularly Xamar) is a multicultural society, just not the way you see it. The country is only 85% Somali. The reason why we fell was because of several factors, most relating to multiculturalism. If Somalis didn't have tribes trying to dominate each other, we would not be in this mess. We don't need more fuel added to the fire.

Are you really asking that question; you were in a war for the last 26 years and you are are still in war, hence, why you need bantu and Ethiopian soldiers to protect you?
yes I am . We have not been in war with ethopia for the "last 26 years" and we were in war with ourselves and lastly we don't need the protection of bantus and habashis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts