Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are my conditions. Take it or hit the road. I'm a lot more reasonable than my bros and cousins.:manny:
Sxb building a more inland new capital city in the centre of the country would be better since it would symbolise a new era of Somalinimo, but for now that's financially out of reach & demanding an Isaaq president would just exacerbate qabiilism in an already divided country, rather we should call for equal opportunity for all Somalis that are able & educated to run for office, qabiil should never be a factor.

You're right it wouldn't. Most Landers wouldn't even give the thought a time of day. That's why I said I'm more reasonable.:manny:

Ive heard the opposite, that most regular people in SL either don't care or want unity.

If that's the case (I hope it isn't) I agree separation would be best.

Hemaal, you are one of the few on this god forsaken and immoral forum who is aware of our current humiliating and backward status quo. While we kill each other over wells in 2017, other civilisations are busy with stem cell researches, rock mining, space exploration & other innovative technologies while we have yet to become food sufficient in this day and age. If you were to compare modern somalis with lets say Bronze age Mesopotamians in terms of world contribution, one would easily say the Bronze age Mesopotamians are of superior breed. They were aware of sand dune/dams and contributed immensely to the sciences and mathematics. While us within the last 30 years, we have experienced 3 famines on the otherhand.

Only god the almighty can cure the somalis of their unknown sense of superiority and arrogance. Look at this site for example, forumers who for the most part children born from refugees who can barely name you pre 20th century somali poets are obsessed with qabyalaad, the same virus that destroyed our homeland and i can see without a doubt, will be the cause of our own extinction.

Last edited:
Ive heard the opposite, that most regular people in SL either don't care or want unity.

If that's the case (I hope it isn't) I agree separation would be best.

bfl.gif

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
This Somalia government is doing some really big reform and improvements behind close doors so just stop thinking yous know what's rally going on and why is it that when a reasonable discussion is taking place qabiil is mentioned or somalilands independence and blah blah blah the thing is stop adding fuel to the fire I know certain people live to see division between somalis and let's face it somaliland is not the people's government as it puts their interest before their own citizens let alone the whole of the somali population qabiil is so deep rooted that even unifying is portrayed as being a benefit to all except the isaaq clan let's face it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts