Somalia Turkey Military Cooperation ANNO 2020

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I don't get why they are still using Ethio mercenaries though. Because of arms Embargo?
I believe it is tactical decision by Nabad and Nolol to include ethiopian foot soldiers in regional affairs while the somali army is busy defeating the white walkers known as al shabab.

3 D chees in play with the end game of Kenya backing off once Ethiopia tames the regional warlords. We are witnessing the end of federalism and the return of centralism in both Ethiopia and Somalia.

I don't get why they are still using Ethio mercenaries though. Because of arms Embargo?

Not enough turkish trained soldiers yet. I believe when we hit the 15k mark of Turkish trained soldiers Somalia will be ready to take over from amison.

Every month or two 300 to 500 soldiers arrive from turkey.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not enough turkish trained soldiers yet. I believe when we hit the 15k mark of Turkish trained soldiers Somalia will be ready to take over from amison.

Every month or two 300 to 500 soldiers arrive from turkey.

Do we know how much we got now? Gotta be nearing 5k-10k I would think trained

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

WE BACK IN THE GAME THANKS TO OUR TURKS BROZ

:salute::salute::salute::salute:
Alhamdulilah for our muslims brothers. The west will never teach us everything because they don't want muslims nations armed and dangerous for obvious reasons, where as the turks want more muslim nations capable of defending themselves.

Pakistan, turkey and malaysia will be the key islamic allies to seek out in future. Not the treacherous gulf nations led by gaalo leaders.

:banderas:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Alhamdulilah for our muslims brothers. The west will never teach us everything because they don't want muslims nations armed and dangerous for obvious reasons, where as the turks want more muslim nations capable of defending themselves.

Pakistan, turkey and malaysia will be the key islamic allies to seek out in future. Not the treacherous gulf nations led by gaalo leaders.

:banderas:

I can appreciate Pakistan if scholarships to nuclear facilities is cleared for us, I will even negiotate on my anti islamist position as I am all about 'cilm' nothing else not FAITH bro, I switch and adapt meeshay dantayda noogu jirto iyo survivalkeena. Pakistan is good ally to have and can serve us our interest in sending Somali boys to study how to build a nuclear bomb, how we get that will require 'shrewd' diplomacy and selling skills that only a Majerten knows how to do. Keep us in foreign diplomacy area, we are good at that, look at all diaspora succeeding the best with foriegners. Play Somali clans where their strengths are u got a formidable nation on the rise. Dont put a damn sheikh sharif in foreign ministry, yaa aduunka will be like sunday school teacher kkkkk

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I can appreciate Pakistan if scholarships to nuclear facilities is cleared for us, I will even negiotate on my anti islamist position as I am all about 'cilm' nothing else not FAITH bro, I switch and adapt meeshay dantayda noogu jirto iyo survivalkeena. Pakistan is good ally to have and can serve us our interest in sending Somali boys to study how to build a nuclear bomb, how we get that will require 'shrewd' diplomacy and selling skills that only a Majerten knows how to do. Keep us in foreign diplomacy area, we are good at that, look at all diaspora succeeding the best with foriegners. Play Somali clans where their strengths are u got a formidable nation on the rise. Dont put a damn sheikh sharif in foreign ministry, yaa aduunka will be like sunday school teacher kkkkk
I agree brother. We all have our role to play in somalia's rise from the ashes. We must use our key allies and learn from them in every sector, so we can defend ourselves from others.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree brother. We all have our role to play in somalia's rise from the ashes. We must use our key allies and learn from them in every sector, so we can defend ourselves from others.

What do u see in Malaysia though? Turks bro their history is terrible, they just send us for wars lik ahmed gurey shit, it was 15th century, they were running Islamic world and obviously europeans backed amhara to control red sea so europeans gain access to india and china but they couldn't since all turk allies were in the red sea and wouldn't allow gaalo safe passage to china and india. We were strategically placed back then wallahi and just playing our role, he sent us to war with ethiopia to stop the portugese from aiding amahra and giving them upper hand on Somali, that's when they sent Ahmed gragn for us the TURK, that's why it ended in 'stalemate' and no victor as we all went back to our old positions and we ensured the trade link of red sea was protected from being dominated by the christian world.

Turks are not someone I would invite to Somalia and say listen Somaliyay nimankani ka hara, their history speaks for themselves when they were a power in the past, we have nothing to show from our gains with them except a damn war, the liklihood their doing the same thing again is significantly HIGH. A nuclear somalia thru pakistani training will ensure we wont have to worry about wars, noone invades an uclear based country, that's the whole point of having them to ensure your not attacked, it's not used for any other purpose. The liklihood Somalis will get it is very slim as Pakistan may have to risk it's American partnership if the 'dc' boy say 'no for somalia nuclear'. See @Yahya we need to deal with russians or AMERICANS or else we are screwed, as all nations in the world have some sort of ties with either and they wud love to help u but wont do it killing their friendship with moscow or DC. Be reasonable as Soomalis forget this diini shit iyo kuffar it wont help in survival

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We need to do raids on shabaab with their help. Get amisom out! shut halane down! arrest former warlords! and cut off ties with the gulf.

Luckily we can afford a navy once the debt relief clears in Feb 2020 and we can invest in a border patrol on the kenyan and ogaden border once we crush shabaab. In june kenya will lose the icj case and lose moral as they will have to deal with the chinese debt economic collapse.

I can see why these spoilers are getting desperate, but these khawarij dogs of hellfire will lose out in the end. Inshallah all that are responsible for killing muslims end up in jahannam forever.

:ulyin:

Trending

Latest posts