Somalia to Honor Hodan Naleye and Award Prize in Her Honor

upload_2019-7-18_11-3-36.png

https://qalanjo.com/story/hodan-nalayeh-prize-somalia-to-honour-journalist-murdered-by-al-shabab

They are trying to do damage control. Luring Diaspora talents with their awards, but like Rkelly said, matching to their suicide deaths!

Look Al shabaab! Boom!

3854.jpg

Who are "they"? Diaspora Somalis go back voluntarily including my relatives all over to the southern parts of the country.

No one is exempted from death including you, so lay down the pointless complaint about the Angle of death taking someone's life when their term is over. We are all going to die. Some of us buried their parents and loved ones already and life had to go on.

Somalia is here to stay and Somalis who love their country will always go back to their loved ones and relatives.

Shut the f*ck up about this. You are becoming a nuisance.

@Schematics what a dishonor to name an award after her by dysfunctional, irrelevant, inept, fairytale rulers of one toilet in Villa Somali

Dishonor of the dead would be if her death goes unmentioned by those who are in a position of influence.

For them to highlight her achievements and use the occasion to encourage other Somalis to fight extremism and corruption is noble.

You are strange fellow. Never saw you post anything good and the picture you have for an avatar speaks to your true state of mind.

No ordinary person can live their life daily being negative. Some of you on here truly need a mental evaluation for your extreme negativity.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dishonor of the dead would be if her death goes unmentioned by those who are in a position of influence.

For them to highlight her achievements and use the occasion to encourage other Somalis to fight extremism and corruption is noble.

You are strange fellow. Never saw you post anything good and the picture you have for an avatar speaks to your true state of mind.

No ordinary person can live their life daily being negative. Some of you on here truly need a mental evaluation for your extreme negativity.

Any medal or honor giving by the rulers of one toilet in Villa Somalia is worth less than my toilet paper

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Schematics u r living in a la la land. Wake up and smell the coffee. Somalia needs another 100 years to recuperate, generations die, and then it will refreshen itself. Sort of like a forest burns, everything gone and then greenery of life flower up

Schematics u r living in a la la land. Wake up and smell the coffee. Somalia needs another 100 years to recuperate, generations die, and then it will refreshen itself. Sort of like a forest burns, everything gone and then greenery of life flower up

Basra, Relatives who live there have nothing to report but praise. These are relatives who left Somalia in early 80s and returned recently.

There are tons of videos to backup their story.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, Relatives who live there have nothing to report but praise. These are relatives who left Somalia in early 80s and returned recently.

There are tons of videos to backup their story.

Good for u @Schematics May God continue to Preserve your family. But right now or forever, I am MAD they killed Naleya. Period.

Build a hospital or a school on her name, if they’re appealing for intelligent and compassionate Somali returnees like her, this is the most idiotic announcement. None of them will decide to go back and be blown. They will ask themselves questions like, did the situation improve and have her killers caught and prosecuted?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Build a hospital or a school on her name, if they’re appealing for intelligent and compassionate Somali returnees like her, this is the most idiotic announcement. None of them will decide to go back and be blown. They will ask themselves questions like, did the situation improve and have her killers caught and prosecuted?

To be fair what made this death so head turning globally was that it happened in Kismaayo which isn't the focus of bombings like in Muqdisho

Good for u @Schematics May God continue to Preserve your family. But right now or forever, I am MAD they killed Naleya. Period.

I have empathy for all somalis who were troubled by the death of Our sister. It is normal to feel aggrieved by all things wrong with our country and society. The grievance and anger has to be out of love and wanting something good to happen, but not some emotion born out of hatred for oneself.

Being pessimistic and too negative all the time about one's country of origin where millions of people still live and hope for a better future is not right.

If an alien force or Non-somalis found this website and they took into consideration the comments people right about their own Country of origin, they would mark Somalia as a demon Island.

We have responsibility to avoid feeding into the negative stereotypes of our people and country. At least, we must reflect the truth based on accurate information we all know comes to us from our relatives back home. No country is perfect and Somalia today, from Borame to Raskamboni is better than what it used to be 20 years ago.

Let us not be negative for the sake of being negative. For others who despise Somalia because of their clan sentiments, post your clan progress and we salute you and your clan. It is not that complicated.

I rep my country and my people online. I am not only about me but also about my parents, my relatives and my Somali folk. This is online and we need to reflect truth in our characters. If not, WE NEED TO STOP CLAIMING TO BE SOMALIS so we get judged personally.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have empathy for all somalis who were troubled by the death of Our sister. It is normal to feel aggrieved by all things wrong with our country and society. The grievance and anger has to be out of love and wanting something good to happen, but not some emotion born out of hatred for oneself.

Being pessimistic and too negative all the time about one's country of origin where millions of people still live hope for a better future is not right.

If an alien force or Non-somalis found this website and they took into consideration the comments people right about their own Country of origin, they would place Somalia as a demon Island.

We have responsibility to avoid feeding into the negative stereotypes of our people and country. At least, wee must reflect the truth based on accurate information we all know comes to us from our relatives back home. No country is perfect and Somalia today, from Borame to Raskamboni is better than what it used to be 20 years ago.

Let us not be negative for the sake of being negative. For others who despise Somalia because of their clan sentiments, post your clan progress and we salute you and your clan. It is not that complicated.

I rep my country and my people online. I am not only about me but also about my parents, my relatives and my Somali folk. This is online and we need to reflect truth in our characters. If not, WE NEED TO STOP CLAIMING TO BE SOMALIS so we get judged personally.

"I rep my country and my people online."

1502.gif

“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, who, when disaster strikes them, say, ‘Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return.’ Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.” (Q. 2:155-157).

Basra dont lose hope even though Somalia in its current state is a shithole. In'sha'allah things will change and we'll have righteous leaders!

Trending