Eid trim pending
Somalis before European colonization:

images

Somalis after European colonization:

somalis-cardiff.jpg

Somalis after Arab colonization(1991-2017):

alshabab.jpg
t1larg.alshabaab.afp.gi.jpg

I don't get it. Why is it a problem if that's how they want to dress?
Must it be oppression or ignorance? can't it be what it is, a choice.

You have all been brainwashed walle. It's a choice if women dress in nigs iyo bras but it can't be a choice when other women wear a full covering.
I expect something like this from the non muslim members but the rest of you, FOH.

I have old photos of family members and neighbours including many pictures of average Somali women. Except for one picture of old Somali neighbour of ours back in 80s, not a single woman wore a Xijaab or Jilbaab and definitely not Indho-shareer (the ninja suit)

I have old photos of family members and neighbours including many pictures of average Somali women. Except for one picture of old Somali neighbour of ours back in 80s, not a single woman wore a Xijaab or Jilbaab and definitely not Indho-shareer (the ninja suit)

Why do you keep commenting on ancient threads? :mjlaugh:

It's like you're looking for an argument.

Prove to me that I'm obsessed with you. Otherwise, I'll consider you delusional.

So, are you denying you're obsessed with me? Yes or no? There's no shame in admitting you're obsessed with me. Hell, I'm obsessed with myself and I'm with myself 24/7.

May Allah save our wretched souls!

So, are you denying you're obsessed with me? Yes or no? There's no shame in admitting you're obsessed with me. Hell, I'm obsessed with myself and I'm with myself 24/7.

May Allah save our wretched souls!

I'm not obsessed with you. Leave me alone bro. :browtf:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
It'd be really cool if Somalis were to wear a traditional clothing instead of clothing from other cultures especially those from Arabs.

Although I think the current clothing is not compatible with Islam. It only needs small changes to be fully compliant the Shariah.

Status
Not open for further replies.