Somalia taking control if its airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Is if official now? Does this mean xamar controls all somali airspace?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Is if official now? Does this mean xamar controls all somali airspace?
It means Somalia controls all the airspace the way you word it makes it seem that you would rather divide instead of unite. Xamar is the capital of Somalia after all so yes it is SOMALIA who control their airspace which is a good thing :nvjpqts:

Tjioux

It means Somalia controls all the airspace the way you word it makes it seem that you would rather divide instead of unite. Xamar is the capital of Somalia after all so yes it is SOMALIA who control their airspace which is a good thing :nvjpqts:

No one trust xamar sxb, last time i checked we have been in a civil war for over two decades and we still haven't had reconciliation b/w us

YoungFarah

VIP
No one trust xamar sxb, last time i checked we have been in a civil war for over two decades and we still haven't had reconciliation b/w us
Yh but it's best to take a positive viewpoint when progress is made. Saying xamar controls it is implying that you don't want them to which I can understand for some Somalis but when progress is made positivity is the best reaction.

This is good, but the bastard doesnt like it, thats why he makes it seem like it's a bad news, he'd rather see Somalia in a meltdown while he's comfortably chilling in a foreign land, f*ck his feeling, Somalia is slowly but surely getting back on its feet :friendhug:

Tjioux

Yh but it's best to take a positive viewpoint when progress is made. Saying xamar controls it is implying that you don't want them to which I can understand for some Somalis but when progress is made positivity is the best reaction.

I agree its good news, but Somalia aint one city country anymore

YoungFarah

VIP
This is good, but the bastard doesnt like it, thats why he makes it seem like it's a bad news, he'd rather see Somalia in a meltdown while he's comfortably chilling in a foreign land, f*ck his feeling, Somalia is slowly but surely getting back on its feet :friendhug:
I agree but no need to call him bastard waryaa isdeji:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts