Somalia should have an agricultural revolution!!!

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I’ve said this once before they need to have an agricultural revolution or something nomads will forever keep on fighting if they don’t have enough resources to survive.The main reason why nomads fight is because of the lack of resources :fittytousand:

I’ve always wondered why the Horns don’t learn a thing or two from the Mediterranean countries where they have drought resistant fruit trees growing all over the desert and in their gardens?

Mass planting the likes of olives, figs, pomegranates, jujubes, date palms and grapes etc could solve the famine issues. They can withstand drought for a long time since they’re native to those areas.

I would imagine they hardly cost a penny in the eyes of the govt. Must be a low IQ thing in Africa.

Last edited:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
bro your own subclan farms on the shebelle river it’s already been reached 😭
I know but I’m talking about areas that have barren land the people who inhabit it are constantly fighting over resources just to survive :cosbyhmm: which is why I said what I said I stand by it :fittytousand: !!!!!!!!!!!

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I’ve said this once before they need to have an agricultural revolution or something nomads will forever keep on fighting if they don’t have enough resources to survive.The main reason why nomads fight is because of the lack of resources :fittytousand:
I like the pastrolist nomads lifestyle so no.
No Way GIF

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
So you want people to kill eachother over resources instead
The government should intervene and build some water management infrastructure and facilities in case drought. Almost 90% Somalia lands is not suitable for farming except with regions with rivers. It only suitable for livestock.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
The government should intervene and build some water management infrastructure and facilities in case drought. Almost 90% Somalia lands is not suitable for farming except with regions with rivers. It only suitable for livestock.
They can start farming in regions that haven’t had historical farming communities there’s some in Galmudug

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I don’t like farmers lifestyle or even respect it.
Look at those midget Ethiopian farmers with big bellies and short stature, it’s due to farming for centuries. I am pure nomads superior to farmer.
Ethiopians are short cause it’s in their dhiig it has nothing to do with farming.Farming is perfectly fine people can be nomads if they want however you have to understand that in certain regions recourses are very scarce they can hardly find water or food.They don’t have the means to sustain themselves so you know what happens people start killing each other due to the fear of starving to death.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Ethiopians are short cause it’s in their dhiig it has nothing to do with farming.Farming is perfectly fine people can be nomads if they want however you have to understand that in certain regions recourses are very scarce they can hardly find water or food.They don’t have the means to sustain themselves so you know what happens people start killing each other due to the fear of starving to death.
Ask you biology teacher how height works you little ignorant girl. Meats diet have more nutrients than freaking vegetables plus you are 16 yrs old wtf do you know about how food effects your height for centuries.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Ask you biology teacher how height works you little ignorant girl. Meats diet have more nutrients than freaking vegetables plus you are 16 yrs old wtf do you know about how food effects your height for centuries.
Do you think farmers don’t eat meat :lolbron: .You are too funny :snoop:

Trending