Somalia should ban religion från politik?

Politik and religion should not be mixed?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think somalia has extremely complicated politics conseiderco all that qabil shit on top of that religion. Reason am curious about this is I think all this direkt us away from development and people focus on the wrong things that should not matter.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I think somalia has extremely complicated politics conseiderco all that qabil shit on top of that religion. Reason am curious about this is I think all this direkt us away from development and people focus on the wrong things that should not matter.
No it shouldnt be mixed, or at least we should become a secular country like Turkey

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Someone made an atheist thread, I believe this place is too haram for me. I hope, you see the light of religion. Byeee

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's gonna be a long time before that happens mate. Go back home and tell the locals that. See how they receive you.

:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

You know if you separate religion and state then you are a murtad,kaffir and I think you know what the punishment for riddah is.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
No ban religion para government porque tu eres idiota.

Trending

Latest posts