Somalia Realistic Historic Map

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is why I talk to Somalis different in the forum and select clans with some history and I am sure the world is the same in how they deal with different countries. PL is Kingdom Area even recognized by Oman who host us in Oman for their sultan burial, this isn't made up or something like Somalis think waa Boqortoyo dhab ah oo calamka ka tirsana. I see the North(Isaaq, Samaroon, Issa) as Aborigines who went into Queen kingdom(england) and France kingdom(Issa).

I see Makhir as Separate Kingdom also which is suprising why they weren't invited into Oman Sultan burial. I see Darawish as just 'wild niggas' who are undecided(mar siyad, mar sayidka, mar sl, mar pl) it's due to their history of never having Sultanates or any form of 'development or history). I see Galmudug as aborigine who joined Sultan Keenadiid Kingdom(aborigines who preferred Majerten kingdom over Italy colony).

While I see the South as 'peasant and slave labourers' of colonialist similar to Kenya, they should be like Kenya and just stay under trusteeship with Halane, UN, Wallahi they were state-less after 91 after Somali govt collapsed because they know what they are and could never create a government. Same goes with GM it will never create a government untill it joins PL or just accepts SFG which is majerten founded govt for the south.

So if you guys get suspicious why I don't talk to some clans, It's not because of tribal hate, it's just realistic they won't understand my concepts and ideas because uma fekeran sida dawladnimo ama science ama ma fahman anything knowledge based, their brains are wired because of their history of dependence

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will only accept an independent Somaliland if it returns to queen territories, so I can speak to the queen regarding them as their aborigines just like GM who at least chose Majerten sultan. Dhulbahante will be treaty area he never choose any calool be it foreign or majerten. Issa decided to take his naked ass into France kingdom, I can now speak to France regarding this behaviors hadu iswaalo. But the south does need a colony and we should treat it as such they peasant farmers and slaves and need more time to discover governance why does puntland have to wait? why can't we have a special deal for different regions and different histories.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland Kingdom is Equal to Oman Kingdom and hosted to attend the burial of their sultan, Boqor Burhan should be hosted to attend all kingdom burial, this was a known kingdom before the world formed nation states in the UN, we didn't just drop from the sky. We had trade, knowledge, and administration and defined territory and people. So did Makhir they were smaller kingdom but they also did the same function.

I want to see Somalis to choose their colony like the south has xalane-un and Majerten will speak to their colonial master like Majerten used to speak to Italian colonial master of the south, we can't speak to these peasants and farmers who don't have a history and they look silly when they look at majerten as tribe when the whole world doesn't if majerten is just a tribe what is he doing being hosted in sultan of oman burial?

I am prepared to deal with Djibouti and Somaliland but not their people or leaders but their 'colonial master' because Majerten Kingdom is equal to France-Oman-America-England. We won't talk to these little tribes like sacad muse aborigine or habar yonis wild aborigine. Dhulbahante is no different to them but he refused to choose an 'calool' and preferred to stay wild, we will define Sool/cayn as 'federal reserve area of dhulbahante tribe' koley dawlad ma tihid mana noqon kartid, dawladnimadu manta lama baran karo you need to have known history in the old world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U can tell the areas that had sultanates in Somalia the Italians would've negiotated a treaty with the Sultan, plus u can tell that Majerteniya was destroyed and this is unacceptable that world destroyed a known kingdom at the time as apart of the old world. Where-as SL they came and saw naked elders like Dhulbahante and at least Isaaq said I am prepared to be in your kingdom cause he wasn't one. Plus no-one destroyed Isaaq areas because there was no Kingdom, just wild aborigines oo calool engris galay oo yiri II TALIYA sida Majerten isku Taliyo. GM was brave he saw the south was italian colony because waa peasants and slaves who never saw government and said 'sultan keenadid' we are respective subjects of your Majerten kingdom. Makhir though was independent and we must respect that history lama badeliyo karo tarikhda, that's why their clan are far smarter then the average somali

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should just call Somalia 'majerteniya'. GDP wise we own livestock trade 6 billion cause there is no other product that is worth exporting in Somalia to 'big markets'. Then u have 1 dollar niggas trading in suuq madow like hargeisa diaspora investments who cant afford any of those investments and hamar is the same. f*ck them aborigines, I am your superior. I am majertenist when it come to aborigines.

Our diaspora wealth is unspeakable in comparison to Somalis just omani ali salebaan who been there 300 years and sucking on the oil billions can buy Somalia whole GDP out 100 times(we could sell all somalis and what they have 100 times over just ali saleban) not mentioning the majerten african domination of infrastructure businesses and then western diaspora all our PHD AND BRAINS ARE THERE NOW, while u will find 1 or 2 other clans PHD.

Oman hosts our King but no other Elder is seen in the world in Somalia they were not known in the old world as kingdom thats why but subjects of europeans. HG is a shame choosing majerten calool SFG which is intended to set up government against for south, why choose that 'calool' and join the gumaysi of halane-un when u just need to come back home your a majerteniya subject today known as Puntland. Ha is waalin niyahow u make urself embarassing. Dhulbahante accept wild treaty model or get your ass back into that CALOOL PUNTLAND calool diid yahow, that silly Isaaq u running to is another aborigine meel ma aadi kara illa majerten la hadlo, they waste their time talking to the SFG which is created by us who cant say anything to them without talking to PUNTLAND. We are backed internationally, economically, politically, we got knowledge brains in diaspora, we got the wealth everywhere. We got 50% of the sea OIL, so if the oil business is 100 billion, majerten is 50 billion, you will never catch up with HISTORICAL KINGDOM, U only started asset development in 60s when majerten came that is why your fucking poor NIGGA. We 300 years ahead NIGGA. U cant catch up and the world will hand bank licences to 'already established elites' who can prove their 'assets' ali salemaan is taking them as their gonna be seen as LESS RISKY then some duli in suuq madow like HG

Trending

Latest posts