LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaah.....WHEN you ALLAH SWT u need nothing else

Muji

VIP
Lol in Africa...

That’s like saying “I’m the happiest person in hell”

Also, opinion polls prove nothing, if Somalis were so happy in Somalia they wouldn’t be dying in the sea to come to Europe.

But yall keep deluding yourself.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Lol in Africa...

Also, opinion polls prove nothing, if Somalis were so happy in Somalia they wouldn’t be dying in the sea to come to Europe.

You need a good spanking

I think Islam plays a big role in this as it teaches us to have patience during hard times.

:):):):):):):):):):)

@Jiron probably going to lose his shit when he sees this

looks like she has punctuation marks on here face

1q29bj-e1496262834711.jpg

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Lol in Africa...

Livelife#learnlife#

It's because we help each other a lot. No somali allows another Somali to starve or to go homeless.
Some african countries only help their parents and that's it, not even their siblings

Somalia is more "happy" than somaliland because they aren't carrying a 30 year old cuqdad in their stomach

Those bombs going off every other day and random shootings is how you guys display your happiness?? What a delusional person you are. If any happiness / peace nunbers are attributed to Somalia it's because they still take somaliland into account where most of this peace and happiness comes from. Take somaliland out the mix and all you have is political corruption and terrorism feasting on the masses

Those bombs going off every other day and random shootings is how you guys display your happiness?? What a delusional person you are. If any happiness / peace nunbers are attributed to Somalia it's because they still take somaliland into account where most of this peace and happiness comes from. Take somaliland out the mix and all you have is political corruption and terrorism feasting on the masses

Aren't you a happy fella :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

It's because we help each other a lot. No somali allows another Somali to starve or to go homeless.
Some african countries only help their parents and that's it, not even their siblings
Somalis never corporate lol. That's why drought season hit us extra hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts