Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
20181130636791754178813294Danab_660_HOL.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those are PL soldiers boowe, i dont know why these lazy journalists use the same photos everywhere.

Listen you son of a , osman mahmoud is only male side, if you want us to unite and work together it must be 'male' side lineage interests. But if you start playing that game of helping your BAH and mother lineage against my BAH and mother lineage, you will get a slap in the face who you think is a nacas here? just cause other garabsare didn't develop their bah alliance don't think that is the case for all such as bah leelkase, bah dhulbahante, bah yacqoub(abgaal), bah dubays(warsangeli). We worked to develop our female lineage also so we have two strong clans on both side of our male and female lineage. You play nasty politics and people can see through your games.

As for the garab-sares who didn't develop their female side beyond within themselves probably cause nobody wanted to marry them kkkkk except themselves kkkkk, will strongly depend on alliances at the 'bah majerten' level also as the alliance reaches that level for them which will mean they will have to follow my bah alliance dubays and support warsangeli at all times who is linked to the whole world this guy man. I got links district level with issa mahmoud plus a bah alliance with warsangeli TWICE OVER one at osman mahmoud level and another at the majerten level. So our clan is set for life. We are now expanding into prime real estate into the coastal areas for the next phase of our clan growth which is sea access while our elder is inspecting all our male paying diya members are productive in the western world, arab world, and within Somalia and our females are doing the same.

Cayaar ma jirto puntland sxb, this majerten stuff we run around with really ends in the spot, I have my own tol to worry about as my father passes down the dhaxal knowledge of ourselves, of other somalis, and so forth. We coming to knock your ass off the KING SPOT but we won't do it the ali saleban way kkkkk who only got refugees everywhere to show for it, but the discrete warsangeli method of operation.

MAY THE SUPERIOR BAH WIN.

adolfhitler1930.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Listen you son of a , osman mahmoud is only male side, if you want us to unite and work together it must be 'male' side lineage interests. But if you start playing that game of helping your BAH and mother lineage against my BAH and mother lineage, you will get a slap in the face who you think is a nacas here? just cause other garabsare didn't develop their bah alliance don't think that is the case for all such as bah leelkase, bah dhulbahante, bah yacqoub(abgaal), bah dubays(warsangeli). We worked to develop our female lineage also so we have two strong clans on both side of our male and female lineage. You play nasty politics and people can see through your games.

As for the garab-sares who didn't develop their female side beyond within themselves probably cause nobody wanted to marry them kkkkk except themselves kkkkk, will strongly depend on alliances at the 'bah majerten' level also as the alliance reaches that level for them which will mean they will have to follow my bah alliance dubays and support warsangeli at all times who is linked to the whole world this guy man. I got links district level with issa mahmoud plus a bah alliance with warsangeli TWICE OVER one at osman mahmoud level and another at the majerten level. So our clan is set for life. We are now expanding into prime real estate into the coastal areas for the next phase of our clan growth which is sea access while our elder is inspecting all our male paying diya members are productive in the western world, arab world, and within Somalia and our females are doing the same.

Cayaar ma jirto puntland sxb, this majerten stuff we run around with really ends in the spot, I have my own tol to worry about as my father passes down the dhaxal knowledge of ourselves, of other somalis, and so forth. We coming to knock your ass off the KING SPOT but we won't do it the ali saleban way kkkkk who only got refugees everywhere to show for it, but the discrete warsangeli method of operation.

MAY THE SUPERIOR BAH WIN.

adolfhitler1930.jpg
:wtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is why clans outside of majerten married 'clans' who they thought were capable enough in the male side lineage and just needed strong female lineage support also to knock the king of the throne and establish someone who is friendly with their tribe. It has taken a long-time for warsangeli mother of our clan to do it but we are doing it slowly this time and not hard like last time where we lost two lineages in a battle against bah dir. We have retreated to nugaal which was outside of the king's territory at the time and recovered ourselves and haven't had a massive war since and been adding strategic development into the clan. We are adamant to do it the warsangeli way, we will watch bah dir annihilate itself thru wars with all it's neighbors while we grow our capabilities.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warsangeli are ruthless niyahow and have allies in all clan thru mother linkages. They know what's happening in osman mahmoud anytime they want kkkk cause my father reads more allsanaag then he does horseedmedia kkkk. Were like all warsangeli subjects even inside osman mahmoud that's crazy level if you can gain subjects inside a kingdom already, imagine how many other clans they got like that plus their deep in the rest of the world niyahow as my father has close friends from them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What a genius he was wallahi, the man set up beeshisha strongly, even though according to my father he only gave us dubays woman because wax kale uma dhigantid in terms of your lineage kkkk. So we got dubays back up soldiers in wars, our boqor set us up for warrior class but our elders started to tweak it along the way after we went to nugaal we captured the reer badiye issa mahmoud who didn't know how to create a base and expand and hence we had a strong say in garowe at the time. That's why my father loves ISIMADA cause they are the geniuse who created the strength in their clans not these 'diaspora siyasi' he prefers to speak to these guys to learn.

CvgpLG7WAAAc9Zl.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This sultan has loyal subjects every clan in Somalia I think. I know reer caynanshe report to him thru mother linkage, so do we bah dubays, so do many clans in kismayo. I know they also deep in arabia, these niggas even penetrated loyal subjects in harti abgaal warsangeli abgaal. U can imagine the table that will be summoned to badhan with wafdiyo coming from nearly all clans of somalia saying all hail sultan warsangeli. Dhinaca naagaha the female side ayuu si 'xoogan' uu dhisay odaygani halka male sidekiisa waa iska halkeedi which is an average base but it's the number of loyal subjects from each of the clans in somalia that will keep him relevant for a long time to come. Then he has BAH MJ alliance and then HARTI and then Darod. It never ends kkkk.

He is even greater then boqorkeenu oo saamayntisa heerkasi ma gaadhin sxb laga reebo.

CvgpLG7WAAAc9Zl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts