Somalia president Farmaajo invited to Oodweyne, Burco and Ceerigaabo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
According to diehard Landers the Somalia government suspended companies that tried to drill for oil in this region.

Sir culus Dawlada Farmajo oo xanibay shirkad shidaal ka baadhaysay Oodweyne

He would be protected by atleast 65% of the population..he would get a similar welcome as he got in gaalkacyo...

It' A fact farmaajo commands more respect in Somaliland than the leader of the Jeegaanta...

Farmaajo- well educated and liked across Somalia and beyond the borders

Muuse biixi- not so educated and a warlord...you ask for proof?

The man got to sit in the big chair and in less than a month without even completing his (one sided beel) government he militarily confronts a neighbour in the middle of a national holiday oo wada farmajaysan

A war he can not win

In that same month he also alienated half of of the population he suppose to lead to the extend they no longer recognise him as their president..

Having conducted a 48 hour long extensive research on Muuse biixi's IQ I have the unfortunate news that Somaliland is currently led by 1 of two heads of states in the world that are dumber than Sarah Palin, on par with Jacob Zuma.

waraabe

Your superior
He would be protected by atleast 65% of the population..he would get a similar welcome as he got in gaalkacyo...

It' A fact farmaajo commands more respect in Somaliland than the leader of the Jeegaanta...

Farmaajo- well educated and liked across Somalia and beyond the borders

Muuse biixi- not so educated and a warlord...you ask for proof?

The man got to sit in the big chair and in less than a month without even completing his (one sided beel) government he militarily confronts a neighbour in the middle of a national holiday oo wada farmajaysan

A war he can not win

In that same month he also alienated half of of the population he suppose to lead to the extend they no longer recognise him as their president..

Having conducted a 48 hour long extensive research on Muuse biixi's IQ I have the unfortunate news that Somaliland is currently led by 1 of two heads of states in the world that are dumber than Sarah Palin, on par with Jacob Zuma.

we cant take you seriously, biixi has already called your bluff and he has been in office for a month. There is a reason your maamul wont lift a finger despite declaring war 2 weeks ago

we cant take you seriously, biixi has already called your bluff and he has been in office for a month. There is a reason your maamul wont lift a finger despite declaring war 2 weeks ago

So what you are saying is he is brave instead of intellectually challenged? To do what he has done in the last 3 months, he is either incredibly stupid or incredibly brave..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bixi does not have the support of the Eastern clans bar Rer Porcupine who are weak. He better withdraw or he will face the wrath. Huge troops are amassing near Tukuraq...

As of this moment muuse biixi is the least supported Somali leader across borders.

Lack of leadership is a very very bad characteristic for a national leader..

I listened to his speech as part of my thesis on his intelligence and I didn't like his respons to salaadiintii dhawaaqay.. he came accros as a very arrogant union manager not a bloody President..

His response to the tukaraq situation was even more absurd to say the least...why would you be talking about farmaajo and Mogadishu when in reality farmaajo ignored your little attention seeking 15 minutes..not once did he mention garowe puntland or gaas ...it was either Mogadishu or farmaajo..

Since when does Mogadishu tell garowe what to do... it' like a monkey trying to play mind games...

Too cute

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Mr Bixi embarrassed himself and acted out of emotion while Farmajo and Puntland ignored his act and continued with the festivities. He also exposed his weak grip on power and the massive division there The truth is that Bixi is not educated and a former warlord who has openly expressed disdain to at least half of Somaliland which he now claims to rule his term will have massive problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.