Somalia or Nothing - Iman M Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please don't sell me a 7th century system for 21st century. It's trying to tell a year 12 student you will only get year 1 studies. You fail to grasp that knowledge, intelligence grows as time goes on and therefore systems need to reflect it. Was Islamic system good, yes it was the best in it's time period and the reason why it' conquered the world as everyone else was looking back to the 1st century, they were operating in the 7th century, they had 700 year headstart and hence the wins. But if you think you can replicate that by bringing that system again, it's no different to the christians of the 7th century stuck in the 1st century, were gonna be wiped out and left to dry. Time doesn't stop for no man, either u catch up or it will catch up with you (climate change, cosmic asteroids, advanced countries)!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I honestly don't pray for a heaven anymore nor a hell. Imagine 1 million years into the future, it's highly likely we will have re-created this whole universe and then what. Imagine waking up into a world and told you have it all and anything forever and ever as there is no death. A continous cycle of this over and over like reincarnation, if that doesn't scare you and you just jump up at it and say 'awesome' you have a long way to go spiritually.

I honestly pray for two outcomes either give me an atheist outcome where there is nothing in the end becuz nothingness won't effect me or please tell me this isn't all there is to life. If I was around then and the leader, I think I would just explode it all and send us into extinction and save anyone else the hassle of experiencing this because it's just an endless loop with no outcome. That's when I would pray for a god to give us some sort of purpose and meaning because doing this all over again is just pointless.

I think if god is out there, I envision a god that wants us to learn at the end there was no point at all to all of this and whats left but to pray but that just me and my views. So dont get me wrong im not a religious person like most people in somalia who are at the level of 'here is a few nacnacs and paradise' mine goes a bit deeper then that hence why I do believe in a god!!! So the teaching of the dunya being nothing is something I can resonate with it, becuz at the end it becomes pointless because you don't know what the point is as everything u want is at your fingertip for eternity then after maybe millions of years you will be like wat is the point of this and that spiritual void comes in

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Please don't sell me a 7th century system for 21st century. It's trying to tell a year 12 student you will only get year 1 studies. You fail to grasp that knowledge, intelligence grows as time goes on and therefore systems need to reflect it. Was Islamic system good, yes it was the best in it's time period and the reason why it' conquered the world as everyone else was looking back to the 1st century, they were operating in the 7th century, they had 700 year headstart and hence the wins. But if you think you can replicate that by bringing that system again, it's no different to the christians of the 7th century stuck in the 1st century, were gonna be wiped out and left to dry. Time doesn't stop for no man, either u catch up or it will catch up with you (climate change, cosmic asteroids, advanced countries)!!!
Chapter (61) sūrat l-ṣaf (The Row).

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

:denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I honestly don't pray for a heaven anymore nor a hell. Imagine 1 million years into the future, it's highly likely we will have re-created this whole universe and then what. Imagine waking up into a world and told you have it all and anything forever and ever as there is no death. A continous cycle of this over and over like reincarnation, if that doesn't scare you and you just jump up at it and say 'awesome' you have a long way to go spiritually.

I honestly pray for two outcomes either give me an atheist outcome where there is nothing in the end becuz nothingness won't effect me or please tell me this isn't all there is to life. If I was around then and the leader, I think I would just explode it all and send us into extinction and save anyone else the hassle of experiencing this because it's just an endless loop with no outcome. That's when I would pray for a god to give us some sort of purpose and meaning because doing this all over again is just pointless.

I think if god is out there, I envision a god that wants us to learn at the end there was no point at all to all of this and whats left but to pray but that just me and my views. So dont get me wrong im not a religious person like most people in somalia who are at the level of 'here is a few nacnacs and paradise' mine goes a bit deeper then that hence why I do believe in a god!!! So the teaching of the dunya being nothing is something I can resonate with it, becuz at the end it becomes pointless because you don't know what the point is as everything u want is at your fingertip for eternity then after maybe millions of years you will be like wat is the point of this and that spiritual void comes in
Re-create the whole universe kulaha kkkk

Scientists haven’t even found a cure for sneezing :russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Al Ghazli noted people like you. Half of disbelief in Allah in the world is caused by people who make religion look ugly due to their bad conduct and ignorance.

Besides I am not trying to convince you of what I believe, I am saying that is my view. I am actually trying to help rational people who are losing faith in islam due to people like yourself and your ignorance. People like you are simple, very easy, a few nacnac and houris and your done really!!!

But rational people know living forever in some paradise doing the same thing over over again is pointless in the long-run. It simply just gets boring.

I think the whole point of existence now is more about us becoming God himself because once you do you realize there isn't any point to this, but you can't think at that level so you won't grasp it as you cant put yourself in situations and question how would you handle it. I would love it for a few years and then I will be like, oh shit I am bored again. Having to little is bad and having to much is also bad. This explains why the richest people on the planet are found dead or suiciding and same with the poorest.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Chapter (61) sūrat l-ṣaf (The Row).

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

:denzelnigga:

No your being extinguished with intelligence because if you were right your points of views wouldn't be 'allah said it' you need to use that as a cover because you been debunked!!! Logic allah is the most intelligent hence allah has to align with the most intelligent argument to say otherwise is to say a man has outsmarted allah. So if your argument isn't the most intelligent by default it can't be true representation of god.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Democracy might be a sham in most countries but we still got to play along till the end.

@Inquisitive_ unless you're a century ahead in technology and can protect your sovereignty; shut up and wear a tie to work.

Ranting about it online is just going to get you on some list and make your life unnecessarily harder.

There will be no mass movement of fools joining you on a pointless revolution.

It isn't all black and white you know with rulers and slaves.

We could still do pretty well within the system as long we don't piss all the powers like we did in the 80's.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No your being extinguished with intelligence because if you were right your points of views wouldn't be 'allah said it' you need to use that as a cover because you been debunked!!! Logic allah is the most intelligent hence allah has to align with the most intelligent argument to say otherwise is to say a man has outsmarted allah. So if your argument isn't the most intelligent by default it can't be true representation of god.

Don't worry secularists are just as bad as you. Well not the smart ones and even smart religious ones, you see what unites them is being intelligent not what camp they are in. Universities today if you don't harvard reference a previous scholar views, your automatically failed. It's not about the substance of what you add that counts but what someone else said is important. Religion is no different, 'allah said it' arguments!!! if allah said it, then damn prove it intellectually it shouldn't be hard since allah is far more intelligent then a mere mortal!!!

If you can't appeal to my mind and prove it to me and I turn around and say 'hey there is no refuting' that, it's damn right and makes sense. If I argue back then it's just for mere fadhi ku dirir or arroagance. But if it dont sit well with my reasoning abilities, then don't expect me to swallow what you said even if u reference allah or a harvard scholar because I will assume automatically it's just you saying that and your trying to find sources to back you up without actually putting it to the test of reason.

Our security minister looks like this. I ask you got the love of God, does he look like he has any idea what he's doing?

ducale-300x206-1-300x206.jpg

Close the Puntland border and ask for competitive Federalism.

It's nothing more then a charade & control mechanism of the populace, it's orchestrated through an illusion of inclusion to keep the masses docile and from revolting, to do this, you simply present them these glorified PR heads who all do the bidding of the masters.
They've been doing this with somalia too. At least if he had full anarchy people could defending themselves against being taken advantage of but they believe the government will go somewhere one day if they are patient and support them. And even worse they included somalis favorite thing to make them happy I don't know when they will wake up and smell the rubble

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Al Ghazli noted people like you. Half of disbelief in Allah in the world is caused by people who make religion look ugly due to their bad conduct and ignorance.

Besides I am not trying to convince you of what I believe, I am saying that is my view. I am actually trying to help rational people who are losing faith in islam due to people like yourself and your ignorance. People like you are simple, very easy, a few nacnac and houris and your done really!!!

But rational people know living forever in some paradise doing the same thing over over again is pointless in the long-run. It simply just gets boring.

I think the whole point of existence now is more about us becoming God himself because once you do you realize there isn't any point to this, but you can't think at that level so you won't grasp it as you cant put yourself in situations and question how would you handle it. I would love it for a few years and then I will be like, oh shit I am bored again. Having to little is bad and having to much is also bad. This explains why the richest people on the planet are found dead or suiciding and same with the poorest.

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

https://quran.com/2/102

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....arch=Ephesians+6:12&version=KJV&interface=amp

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't worry secularists are just as bad as you. Well not the smart ones and even smart religious ones, you see what unites them is being intelligent not what camp they are in. Universities today if you don't harvard reference a previous scholar views, your automatically failed. It's not about the substance of what you add that counts but what someone else said is important. Religion is no different, 'allah said it' arguments!!! if allah said it, then damn prove it intellectually it shouldn't be hard since allah is far more intelligent then a mere mortal!!!

If you can't appeal to my mind and prove it to me and I turn around and say 'hey there is no refuting' that, it's damn right and makes sense. If I argue back then it's just for mere fadhi ku dirir or arroagance. But if it dont sit well with my reasoning abilities, then don't expect me to swallow what you said even if u reference allah or a harvard scholar because I will assume automatically it's just you saying that and your trying to find sources to back you up without actually putting it to the test of reason.

And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.

https://quran.com/7/179

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts