Somalia night map

Status
Not open for further replies.
North
light.png

South
lightt.png

Southern Somalia is completely dark wtf, same with galbeed as you can see while at least SL and PL areas are more lit up. Sool and Sanaag darkest regions in the north.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The difference between MJ and other clans.

20190218_011423.png

Bosaso, Qardho, Garowe, Burtinle, and Galkacyo, all MJ cities/MJ majority, all seem from space.

The difference between MJ and other clans.

View attachment 65852

Bosaso, Qardho, Garowe, Burtinle, and Galkacyo, all MJ cities/MJ majority, all seem from space.
bacadweyn surprisingly is lit up as well(its north of galkacyo) also galdogob those three form a triangle. this shows the importance of galkacyo-garowe road which we need to finish ASAP for PLs economy.
DusJyslWoAARQGO.jpg:large

(map shows economic activity)
Also I can't wait to the days our coastal areas have roads so we can settle there.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I expected more from Baidoa and beledweyne, they aren't small by any means quite large actually.

True also what happened to Badhan considering it is larger than Buhoodle? only Erigavo lights are on lol.

It seems the north west is region based.

upload_2019-2-18_1-39-54.png

Bohol

VIP
Badhan looks completely dark, even the new town carmo looks brighter(east of badhan) sanaag besides erigavo is very rural compared to waqooyi galbeed/awdal area.

Sanaag has electricity shortage problems. When I went to Ceel Afweyn town in 2015 all lights were turned off by 12am the entire town was dark. Apparently this was routine due to few electricity companies saving energy.

Sanaag has electricity shortage problems. When I went to Ceel Afweyn town in 2015 all lights were turned off by 12am the entire town was dark. Apparently this was routine due to few electricity companies saving energy.
that's something that we should work on, more light prevents crime and boosts the economy since the town doesnt have to shutdown at a certain time. solar powered street lights needs to be invested on.

bacadweyn surprisingly is lit up as well(its north of galkacyo) also galdogob those three form a triangle. this shows the importance of galkacyo-garowe road which we need to finish ASAP for PLs economy.
DusJyslWoAARQGO.jpg:large

(map shows economic activity)
Also I can't wait to the days our coastal areas have roads so we can settle there.
So in this map is green better than blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending