Somalia New Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to make friends with people who similar economic origins or current occupations are similar. South Sudan is definitely one that we should open up our doors too. They are purely pastoralist and do exactly what we do, graze the land for rain. They specialize in Cattle, Goats, and Sheeps.

Expensive final products. Their cities should reflect economic sectors that are Cattle-Sheep-Goat industries regardless what those industries are in order to keep the cities above the rural in terms of economics and encourage settlements.

B2qWDcrjjja2KKefzF4MzjvLaYqqxUKUGVsc8SwbnG0LglRfXzclj6-NIXGlDpbnnhhas71j6U7H5GHHfV_OZA7c1iS5gkNLVCAqYC7AspmZaxdKWm-3FYfQrogYZ6EXgOhNaodc

Absolutely identical culture in Somalia. They negotiate under a tree in democratic way. I bet all men feel superior to each other also, the reason for that is when your independent in wealth, you don't need to take orders. If your toiling away on a farm just to put a roof over your head, of course u will take your orders like farmers do.

images

We must keep South Sudan as our NO 1 ally. Forget north sudan, they are settled population, except maybe the Darfur area, i'll look into them but there must be a reason why the GOVT was targeting them maybe a settlement forcing program.

We should open up our arms to Rwanda who have pastoralism at the heart of their culture. Their industries in the cities should reflect this but it won't be as easy. They will need to create daruri industries and inject that into the majority farmer populations as work. While they take science/tech industries which their aiming for. I bet u it will all be populated by TUTSI lol. They need to target industries that are worth their rural economics sxb or their people will not switch trades.

I am studying the Fulani next in West Africa

PS - Let's not forget what I said about settlement negatives. We will be continued in one area and easier controlled policy wise and military wise.We can maintain independence if we don't congregate in a single area and if we do we need to target high end industries to keep us economically superior in order to keep our policies. But economy alone won't help us maintain independence. We need military knowledge. We need access to the knowledge economy. Not buying weapons that get rusty and thrown away tommorow that is DEPENDENCE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really can't stress the importance of settling into urban areas, if Somalis want to pursue this at least do it for the right reason, future proof it so we don't end up like the gulf arabs and controlled because we cannot tolerate that, they can because their comfortable, but no matter how comfortable we get, I can't see us forgetting all those wars of independence we had from ahmed gurey, to sayid, to siyad barre. Our all history was about maintaining our independence. It's at the soul of our culture. Do not trade it off for an industry that could die out in a century or two.

Our best friends globally outside of Africa should be Russia in that respect. But inside Africa pastoral economic countries or pastoral tribal groups in farming african nations. I hope to see us create pastoral block of union in Africa and have the upper hand like we should in Africa.

Forget the idea one africa. Forget the idea of muslim unity. I meet many africans and i say hello but we go our separate ways, why? we have different goals in life, isku qorsho inaanu noqono qasab ma aha? same with arabs i say salam but i have my own qorsho, he has his own. Doesn't mean we cant pursue our own policies we do so in our personal lives.

These identity politics is not even economic based and social constructs and u can't create a state out of a social construct such as somalinimo. Social constructs change as population shift over or borders are re-drawn. Yesterday a kid was a sudani, today his a south sudani tommorow he will be 'pastoral union member state' we can create social constructs easily but u can't change hard economic facts and how people settle, live, occupation, strength and weaknesses of each society. These hard facts.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we want a solid nation built on the foundation of science, we need to build it on economic factors not social factors or identity factors which can change in seconds. A saudi-qatari-uae all of them are now known as khaleeji lol. They exclude yemen and iraq lol. It's easy to create social constructs. But u can't build a nation upon this idea of one language, one ethnicity, one religion, this is nonsense. Your using a social construct that isn't measurable and doesn't satisfy people to trust each other. Only hard science can make ppl shut up and follow your policies.

By the way oil sector they are running around with in Somalia will not satisfy our needs. If the barrel costs 65 dollars and the production is half/half with west. That's $35 per person a day. If we produce as much as saudis which is 10 million barrels. That won't lift our nation out of poverty. That is 350 million dollars a day, then we don't know the tax level. What will go towards the people? It's literally 35 dollars per person a day. It's basically one 'adhi' a day of growth across 10 million population. That is not incentive enough and will create a 1% at the top to 'loot' the money when they realize inaysan dalka dhan deeqi karin lol and hence we become like nigeria. The top just loot it becuz it's impossible to satisfy the population needs with it. Oil was good 100 years ago, only a few players involved, now it's not much different to any other consumable in the world.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we could focus on products that are worth $100 or more as our baseline industry model. Or we can have mixed economy style. Oil here and there. Fishery but targetting high end products only. Then technology sector and a 'trade' sector by using our ports for africa, plus specializing in high end production factories for local consumption and giving away the 'daruri' factories to the farmers or africans to do. It's not about job growth, it's about industry sectors u create because ppl work under industries.

We can then recruit a million into service sector, 1 million into technology sector, 1 million into oil sector. Then another sector military manufacturing they are big final products. Our service sector will depend on our industries the service sector cannot grow if the industries are not high end. Once it's high end, the service sector will boom also and be high end. But the biggest sector we should put our focus on is the BRAIN SECTOR, they can never take that away from you, it's longest commodity to keep you alive for the foreseeable future.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look how long djibouti la sugaye inay geel ka degan, lol french keleb weeye, now their hostage to just be trade zone forever, they are stuck waiting for farmers in ethiopia to start producing high end products which they cant because it wont reflect on their rural class loooooooool. The south waa inu noqda arimo daruri just the basic essentials we need in the nation waa in halka la geeya. high end products PL. This will now reflect the rural economies inu isku match gareeyo while contributing to the overall nation policy. Daruri stuff wuu qaaliyooba eventually markay high end product industry lacag fican helan, so the south will eat, dont worry. But they depend on US for that. It's critical it's done the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts