SOMALIA needs to find a new Sugar Daddy! Erdogan’s power slipping, lost major cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lost majorly

Best believe that once Erdogan is finished the new sharif in town will have a different international interest and relations.

Mark my words, TURKEY WILL GO BACK TO ATHEISM AND SECULARISM

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I welcome their atheism and secularism. Somalia needs to diversify its international relations outside of these Muslim nations.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Lost majorly

Best believe that once Erdogan is finished the new sharif in town will have a different international interest and relations.

Mark my words, TURKEY WILL GO BACK TO ATHEISM AND SECULARISM

Never! Turkey, the Turkish people and its great leader, the hope of the Ummah will prevail and continue to lead Turkey to prosperity and islamic revival.

On 1:00 you see the leader of the Bosniaks, son of rahmetli Alija Izetbegovic, greatly respected in Turkey and throughout the Islamic world as a great thinker and philosopher of Islamic affairs in the 19th century. See his work "Islamic declaration" for which he and other Bosniak intellectuals went to prison for in the 80's, due to communist opression.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Never! Turkey, the Turkish people and its great leader, the hope of the Ummah will prevail and continue to lead Turkey to prosperity and islamic revival.

On 1:00 you see the leader of the Bosniaks, son of rahmetli Alija Izetbegovic, greatly respected in Turkey and throughout the Islamic world as a great thinker and philosopher of Islamic affairs in the 19th century. See his work "Islamic declaration" for which he and other Bosniak intellectuals went to prison for in the 80's, due to communist opression.

This Cadaan Laangaab always wants to be patronized by someone. Always :camby::camby:

Turkiye can’t stand you feeble ways. Go fight your own battles you low ranking Slav

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This Cadaan Laangaab always wants to be patronized by someone. Always :camby::camby:

Turkiye can’t stand you feeble ways. Go fight your own battles you low ranking Slav

This hasnt to do anything with me being a cadaan langaab wanting to be patronized. A stable and prosperous Turkey is in the best interest of all Muslims.

I don’t know why you would call for Erdogan stepping down as that would lead to instability and chaos.

Erdogan is what is best for Turkey, the Turkish people and Muslims world wide.

The alternative is Soros funded installation of Godless secular atheists that want to enforce lgbt and other sick practices.

Not surprised. Turkey is a modern and well developed nation and an example as to how secularism can live side by side with old religious and cultural values. I’d rather the country remained out of the hands of religious despots so as to minimise the risk of the country turning into a Sharia failure.

Last edited:
you cant impose sharia law on somalis how anyone expect that would work in turkey.

one good thing came out of islamic fundamentalists of last 30yrs is they exposed thmslvs to the entire world including muslims on how inept,demented and dangerous they are.
Like Edogan thou he is somewhere in the middle.

Not surprised. Turkey is a modern and well developed nation and an example as to how secularism can live side by side with old religious and cultural values. I’d rather the country remained out of the hands of religious despots so as to minimise the risk of the country turning into a Sharia failure.
Erdogan himself was never an Islamist. He was essentially a National conservative(Nationalist leaning) & respected the Secular tradition of Turkey.

He never intends to implement Sharia law in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.