Somalia needs to bring in the Chinese for infrastructure deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the fastest and most reliable when it comes to infrastructure projects. look what they done for Ethiopia for example

Somalia should develop at its own pace rather than drown in debt like Kenya and Djibouti. Many news providers have already said that China owns Kenya.

I just want the whole of somalia to be built so quickly. Will it ever look like the west?? With modern roads and buildings. All I seem to see is grazed land and goats walking around

We need to do it better than dubai did since they owed the Usa quite a bit of debt before they bought back all their oil shares.

If you can't pay them back they will take your resources for a very long time. Sri Lanka couldn't pay back the Chinese and they have lost their most important port for a century.
China is building some roads and building in exchange for much more. It's not worth it.

For those of you crying for foreign assistance in simple taskes like road building should really question their own intelligence.

Technology is easily acquirable, raw materials are readily available and we are not deprived of knowledge we have enough engineers and workers are in abundance

I believe like these cadaan countries we should give local companies priority when it comes to bidding.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If you can't pay them back they will take your resources for a very long time. Sri Lanka couldn't pay back the Chinese and they have lost their most important port for a century.

Yes, China deals only in predatory business practices. They are not helping Africa, but economically colonizing it.

We can hire Chinese, European, Japanese German engineers and build our country without a foreign country or company involved.

If we give that chance the Chinese, we'll be fucked up wlhi.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I agree and Mashallah to reer Galmudug. They're really putting in work on Hobyo.

I heard China will build a massive star port for Galmudug.

hobyo2.jpg

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They're already doing Hobyo port

:banderas:

Bro WTF is that!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:susp:
:nahgirl: No thanks China, but that port is highly inefficient, but thanks to reer 68, and $$$$, we will still get it.
As for everyone else saying to bring in foreigners, this will only work for a small period of time. Especially when they will not build the needed infrastructure, they will delay it as long as possible, only building it when Somalia gives into their country's government.
We need more of the Italian and Somali styled buildings popping up, not large symbols that are passed off as a port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts