Somalia Must Support Tigray People

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somali natural ally is Tigray, historically and even till today. We hosted the TPLF in Mogadishu in order to re-design Ethiopia and our interest was to ensure Amhara and Oromo(Largest population of Ethiopia) are subjugated under a a Tigray friend who shares similar interests as we do and fear the larger Amhara and Oromo populations. In all honesty population isn't our strength? Somali isn't larger then 10 million people and tigray is similar and smaller. Since both the somali/tigray are small groups and cannot handle the 20 million Amhara or the 40 Million Oromo, this gave us a platform to speak and share mutual policies in the horn of africa or else we will be swallowed up and there will be no fight or resistance possible as demonstrated through what happened to Dire Dawa. Peaceful migration is deadly if not controlled. Somalis think invasions means guns only, it doesn't or else how did Dire Dawa get taken over? just by walking oromos. They use walking oromos as trojan horses because they know if they use their population strength and shift it towards migration the host they arrive too will not find them a threat because they don't see guns but the oromo are smart they just settle among you and then outbreed you.

We share similar interests with the Tigray being a small group like we are in comparison to the larger Amhara and far Larger Oromo. The tigray are being challenged by Amhara on one side and now the Oromo to re-draw Ethiopia in their ethnic group favor. Who I find a major threat is the Oromo. They are using Oromo their people power to penetrate deeply into amhara/tigray areas to depopulate and doing the same all the way into Somalia especially the northern areas. If the Oromo succeeds, they can claim majority stake in the horn of africa and control Somalia-Djibouti as the majority, while the Amhara swallows up the Tigray in Ethiopia/Eritrea. I believe there is a key alliance between Amhara/Oromo who have realized they have a shared interest, which is their large population and if combined they can dictate the horn of africa policy in the future.

It's time Somali wake up and align their policies in Ethiopia correctly. We must always support Tigray and basically ignore Amhara/Oromo who are not in our long-term interest. You do realize Menguistu was the one who gave Somali rebel groups a home base to operate in addis ababa in order to return to Somalia and destroy it and make us who we are today? We also have no interest whatsoever because they are far larger in population and will see us as not in their interest in comparison to Oromo. I feel the Amhara have sided with the Pan Oromo policy which we are feeling strongly now in Northern Somalia and in particularly Puntland and Somaliland.

I feel the Oromo's want Somalia to shift from it's strong tigray policy like Abdi Ilay who they despise and shift it towards to Oromia using the 'cushitic card' while they know full well they can swallow us up easily through migrations. This has worked, Abdi Ilay has been removed and a pro oromo leader is in jigjigga who will 'nacam-ley' for the oromo migration plan. The oromo are playing deadly politics and somalis are sitting by idly in clan wars.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abdillahi Yusuf/Ilay/Siyad Barre and pretty much all Darod will always support a Tigray in Ethiopia, it is for the long-term survival interests of the Somali people and Oromo hate Darod for that reason cause they can fool dir/isaaq/hawiye easier. Let the tigray control Ethiopia while they give us a good share from their country, while we keep Somalia/Djibouti as back up and independent nations. We must disinfect Oromo and keep them subjugated, it's in the interest of the whole region as a whole that Oromo is controlled while Amhara is subjugated by Tigray.

We must not harm any Tigray regardless if he is muslim or christian, religion and politics must be separated. Someone may be a muslim but a 'qabilist' like the oromo are who want to dominate us so lets pray with them but align our politics with anyone regardless of religion or if he is christian or muslim that will ensure Somali interests are protected and our people will remain dominant in the horn of africa. Unfortunately due to our clan frictions this needs curing immediately before we are wiped out as a people.

Last edited:
It's the Oromos who liberated the ONLF liberators . Dr abiye Ahmed did this

1. He freed all somali prisinosers
2. He legalized ONLF and other liberation fronts and excluded them from the terrorist lists put by the tigrays .
3. Fo the first time Ogaaden can openly support their ONLF organisation without fear
4. For the first handing onlf to Ethiopia is worthless in somali markets especially hargeisa and garowe in fact they touring like a heroes .
4. For the first time no one is suffering torture and abuse in jail ogaden. Even if are publicly against Ethiopia
5. For the first time the somali kilil leadership are not puppets for the federal leadership. It's worth to mention that I hate that blue flag but today it's flying right under my nose in wajaale and I can't do any thing about it .
6. For the firSt time all public enemies are behind bars

MJS are naturally hypocrites if not there no reason to blame the Great Oromo peaple. Read this report to understand the region.

Attachments

• Torture-and-other-Human-Rights-Abuses-in-Jail-Ogaden-full-report-July-2018.pdf
    664.7 KB · Views: 177
The tigrays are laangaabs they have no natural rights to dominate ethiopian politics their populat ion is even less than the somali population in Ethiopia. What you are preaching is not practical in a democratic society. It's like campaigning for the awrtable to rule maxamuud saleeban for life even God won't accept that . Kkkkkkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's the Oromos who liberated the ONLF liberators . Dr abiye Ahmed did this

1. He freed all somali prisinosers
2. He legalized ONLF and other liberation fronts and excluded them from the terrorist lists put by the tigrays .
3. Fo the first time Ogaaden can openly support their ONLF organisation without fear
4. For the first handing onlf to Ethiopia is worthless in somali markets especially hargeisa and garowe in fact they touring like a heroes .
4. For the first time no one is suffering torture and abuse in jail ogaden. Even if are publicly against Ethiopia
5. For the first time the somali kilil leadership are not puppets for the federal leadership. It's worth to mention that I hate that blue flag but today it's flying right under my nose in wajaale and I can't do any thing about it .
6. For the firSt time all public enemies are behind bars

MJS are naturally hypocrites if not there no reason to blame the Great Oromo peaple. Read this report to understand the region.

Not all ogaden support ONLF. Some Ogadens cut a deal with Tigray and said let's restore the historic relationship, it's just some ogadens have been fooled by the migrationist oromo who want to cause conflict among ogaden in who they support. We are not stupid they are 40 million, end of story that is a population threat to Ogaden and the wider Somali people. Darod will continue supporting Tigray, you do what you want little oromo trojan horse and have them turn hargeisa into dire dawa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The HY are also Anti Oromo because the HY are real Somalis. The HA are the closest thing to Oromo and they welcome them with open arms, not all Habar awal but alot of them a Sympathetic towards Oromo. Cisse Boys are still real blooded Somalis and will unite with Darod on ensuring Oromo are subjugated because they know what these ethnic groups are like if not controlled. They got the 'canfar' on lock-down but lost the battle in Dire Dawa. I feel for the ISSA clan, they tried but lost in Dire Dawa. Imagine the political leverage Dire Dawa would enjoy being the second largest city in ethiopia if it was under Somali still. The gurgure fucked them over and got penetrated by a tricky oromo who probably said 'your oromo by blood' or 'im muslim' please allow 'millions of my people' to settle your land and through this 'peaceful migration' deception have taken Dire Dawa now due to the ISSA nice heart.

I bet the Oromo used Issa and Gurgure clan differences and penetrated Gurgure who they found easy to join while the Gurgure probably thought 'hey I will use these oromo allies' to fight issa. Shame but the gurgure got screwed and all dire dawa got lost because of somali clan differences. Similar thing is gonna happen to hargeisa as they side with Habar awal and challenge HY and perform the same trick on the habar awal. Learn from history Somali boys.

Me too I am Dir chauvinist but unlike you I know that the only card that works for every one in the somali region is the SOMALI card . Thanks God the current leadership of the kilil are highly intelligent I hope them all the best. Please Mr hypocrite save that darodism energy for tukaraq the somali kilil does not need hypocrites. They are Somali and that's the only thing that unites them. I offer you free play ground to test your darodism and that's tukaraq prove to me how tough you are .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Me too I am Dir chauvinist but unlike you I know that the only card that works for every one in the somali region is the SOMALI card . Thanks God the current leadership of the kilil are highly intelligent I hope them all the best. Please Mr hypocrite save that darodism energy for tukaraq the somali kilil does not need hypocrites. They are Somali and that's the only thing that unites them. I offer you free play ground to test your darodism and that's tukaraq prove to me how tough you are .

We know your not a true somali bro, stop this oromo trojan horse game. If you were you would know, thee is no clan beef among somalis when oromo arrive and you clearly STILL HAVE CLAN BEEF so we know why you doing this to perform the division n conquer trick you did in Dire Dawa to Gurgure and Issa and then sneak in your people into the land to settle the land. Theyuusuf if you don't abuse oromo and attack them your not a true Somalian.

The habar yonis are iiidoor and every iiidoooor is the same . If you have something to say I am proudly half xabashi half Somali habarjeclo I even have links to the Jews because our xabuusho mama was a solomonic dynasty . If you hate xabashi and yuhuud or ****** I am both . You don't have to waste your time on Oromos .

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Never in million years only it is daatood that support to gray the rest of us don't care and I support Amhara rule

waraabe

Your superior
Tigray won’t free darod lol. Stick to your waaq cousins and let them come back to caabudwaaq and become the step father of jidwaaq again, it makes no sense to be against your Oromo cousins. Isaaq will support amxaaro, the rightful leaders of Ethiopia and the folks who have been enslaving you for nearly 200 years

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tigray won’t free darod lol. Stick to your waaq cousins and let them come back to caabudwaaq and become the step father of jidwaaq again, it makes no sense to be against your Oromo cousins. Isaaq will support amxaaro, the rightful leaders of Ethiopia and the folks who have been enslaving you for nearly 200 years

I eat everywhere as a Darod. In ethiopia I am eating with them, In Somalia im eating with u. In Kenya im eating. I am combining my resources together while you are stuck in one little area not growing but I am.

Why are you acting like you ain’t a Somali dispicable isaaq just because Haile Selassie gave you nomads some bread now you turn on your Ogaden brothers. Isaaq= the biggest clown out of all Somalis!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why are you acting like you ain’t a Somali dispicable isaaq just because Haile Selassie gave you nomads some bread now you turn on your Ogaden brothers. Isaaq= the biggest clown out of all Somalis!

Because he isn't Somali? He doesn't know if Darod doesn't use their 'Jabarti' Links in Eritrea and Tigray because Jabarti are children that have scattered into Somalia, Eritrea, and even still in yemen(Mahra for example). We use this link to establish ties with Tigray to keep the Amhara and Oromo down and ensure Somalis thrive. But this guy doesn't know if Darod is eliminated which the Oromo and Amhara desire, they can easily swallow up the rest of Somalia like Dir, Isaaq, Rahanwayn due to their small sizes.

This is a Somali thing, Darod are Somali-wayn for a reason, we want to protect the Somali name and unfortunately like the oromo who penetrated the gurgura and caused friction with Issa, they do the same with Isaaq to cause friction with other Somali clans. I am exposing them because and Oromo told me this after a fadhi ku dirir not long ago at a cafe here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

That's how you can tell who is Somali, if he doesn't drop the clan beef and unite against Oromo, his clearly an oromo by ancestory and he knows it and is 'sheegato' among the clan he is claiming. He isn't probably a real isaaq but one of those oromo who learned somali in hargeisa and how isaaq are set up.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's very strategical for us to keep Tigray in Power, their smaller then us in number so they can't threaten us and we can keep Oromo/Amhara at each other throats to ensure they focus on each other and maintain our power over them. On one Side Tigray on the Other side Somali. It's a good balance as the Somali and Tigray will know it's in our interest to subjectate these larger tribes who will eliminate both of us if given the chance.

Tigray isn't a Darod policy, it's generally a good somali policy. Any Somali not worried about an oromo leader who has 40 million in his hand(the oromo population) and who can use the Amhara due to 'cultural and interbreeding links' which is another 20 million while we Somalis are only 15 million and the tigray 10 million if you combine the eritreans with the tigray in ethiopia. 20-25 million people cannot fight against 60 million oromo/amhara united front. If you think the Oromo or Amhara will spare you, then ask what happened to 'dire dawa'? they probably promised to protect you and give you everything but they just sent their trojan horses oromo walkers and settle the city to outnumber u. You probably thought they would give you something but you have to realize why would someone who is 40 million waste his time 'negiotating' with you when he can renegade on you and push his people towards your land? Politically it makes no sense. But Since the Tigray and Somali are close to each other in population(5 million tigrays in ethiopia and another 5 million in ethiopia) while the Somali if you include all the somalis from Somalia-Djibouti-Kenya-Ethiopia we would be like 15-16 million. 10 million in Somalia, 5 million in Ethiopia, and 1 million in Kenya.

We are Larger then Tigray but we are not larger then Oromo, if Tigray 'backstab us' we can at least HOLD UP A GOOD FIGHT against such population but with Amharo and Oromo united? there is no battle, it's going to be a slaughter before it even begins.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Theyuusuf The influence of non Ogaden in DDSI has been in steady decline since 1991. You are talking about meaningless things like Daroodism meanwhile Gadabursi, Isaaq, Jidwaaq, Degodiye, Hawiye, Harti are all basically non entities in DDSI.

Meesha waxay noqotay caro Maxamad Zubeer. Cid kale oo u talin doonta DDSI ma jirto. The Ogaden will reach a deal with the Cisse and basically allow them to rule Shiniile independently. Everyone else will have to toe the line. The Oromo have actually made the Ogaden more powerful than ever, I don't know why but that is what Abiy did.

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The HY are also Anti Oromo because the HY are real Somalis. The HA are the closest thing to Oromo and they welcome them with open arms, not all Habar awal but alot of them a Sympathetic towards Oromo. Cisse Boys are still real blooded Somalis and will unite with Darod on ensuring Oromo are subjugated because they know what these ethnic groups are like if not controlled. They got the 'canfar' on lock-down but lost the battle in Dire Dawa. I feel for the ISSA clan, they tried but lost in Dire Dawa. Imagine the political leverage Dire Dawa would enjoy being the second largest city in ethiopia if it was under Somali still. The gurgure fucked them over and got penetrated by a tricky oromo who probably said 'your oromo by blood' or 'im muslim' please allow 'millions of my people' to settle your land and through this 'peaceful migration' deception have taken Dire Dawa now due to the ISSA nice heart.

I bet the Oromo used Issa and Gurgure clan differences and penetrated Gurgure who they found easy to join while the Gurgure probably thought 'hey I will use these oromo allies' to fight issa. Shame but the gurgure got screwed and all dire dawa got lost because of somali clan differences. Similar thing is gonna happen to hargeisa as they side with Habar awal and challenge HY and perform the same trick on the habar awal. Learn from history Somali boys.

Who on earth told you HA support Oromo? There is no beef with Ogaadeens it's in our interests they rule the region and trade continues to flow unimpeded via Wajaale.

In fact we have more of a stake in Jigjiga now than ever before since at least the mid 90s. We have good relations with the new Somali state and our own minister in the admin so kindly keep us out of your fantasies. We're also the only Isaaq subclan who got a minister so your "Jeegaan" bs won't work here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I feel sorry for the Dir Clan, alot of them have aligned with the Oromo. Jaarso and Gurgure are some who have joined the oromo policy and said in return give us good representation when you take over Ethiopia and Somalia and the only thing they in return was to lose the strategical Dire Dawa in Ethiopia.

The Dir clan besides Issa who are warriors and won't tolerate that oromo shit are weaker in their somali identity and I fear Habar awal is the link they will use to penetrate Isaaq and cause friction among Isaaq who create a camp among the isaaq who are either Pro Tigray or Pro Oromo.

The good thing is no Somali regardless of Clan is ever pro amharo regardless if we are darod-isaaq-hawiye. The split in Somali is who do we back the Oromo or Tigray and generally from historical purposes we have always been pro tigray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts