Somalia Military and Police news updates

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I feel like FGS and Al Shabab work together. Why the hell cant SNA hold onto these towns they capture ? What’s the point of launching offensive if you’re not even equipped to block off a counter attack?? Makes no sense. I feel like they use each other for PR and propaganda. SNA has to make it seem like they’re doing some shit every now and then

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
I feel like FGS and Al Shabab work together. Why the hell cant SNA hold onto these towns they capture ? What’s the point of launching offensive if you’re not even equipped to block off a counter attack?? Makes no sense. I feel like they use each other for PR and propaganda. SNA has to make it seem like they’re doing some shit every now and then

What the hell your on about? They've captured Janaale and bought Gedo under control. Even then it's take time build up state institutions. It easier to destroy a state and then it is to build one.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
What the hell your on about? They've captured Janaale and bought Gedo under control. Even then it's take time build up state institutions. It easier to destroy a state and then it is to build one.

they “recapture” janaale and other areas every couple weeks/months. Shabab comes back then stays for a bit then SNA comes back. These niggas just take turns. Gedo still isn’t under control idk what the hell your on about

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
they “recapture” janaale and other areas every couple weeks/months. Shabab comes back then stays for a bit then SNA comes back. These niggas just take turns. Gedo still isn’t under control idk what the hell your on about

What refering to holding force Vs a strike force. When Janaale waa "captured" early on, that was the strike force. The strike force are are design to go into enemy territory and get out quickly.

The holding force are meant to capture, hold and manage territories. The ones in Janaale right now, are the holding force, the Turkish trained troops. The ones early on were Special units Danab, they're the strike force.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We need another camel corps /unit

EWJdonhXYAAq7qR

32258d04679081d8161803b804138f6f.jpg

How long before sna can take over from the useless amisom?
I don’t care how bad things get as long as it is Somali at the helm and the soldiers are Somali.
It is a miracle bee haven’t been fully annexed yet. Alhamdulilah