Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
CmIc8X7WgAATeLz.jpg

More details to come.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Minister Aynte said the NDP covers three fiscal years (2017-2019) and is compliant with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Interim Poverty Reduction Paper (iPRSP), both global frameworks for poverty alleviation and economic growth. He added that the four overarching objectives of the NDP are:

1. a) To quantitatively reduce abject poverty by reviving key economic sectors such as livestock, farming, fishing, ICT, finance and banking
  2. b) To repair vital infrastructure, starting with clean energy and water, economic beltways, ports and airports
  3. c) To qualitatively strengthen state capacity by reforming and streamlining the public administration sector
  4. d) To sustain political inclusivity, accelerate security sector reform and strengthen the rule of law across federal and state levels

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Even their so-called development plan is plagiarized from the former Somali Democratic Republic.:mjlaugh: These people are useless.:ohlord:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Why do I have the feeling this is yet another failure? I just hope it was drafted with interest & wellbeing of Somalis.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Looks like they duck tapped the new development plan the old one from 34 years ago. Can you trust they will even deliver any of what they've promised? Doubt it.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The first priority of any present or future somali government should be building a road that links Jilib to Dolow and rebuilding most if not all bridges crossing the two rivers. Somalia's greatest untapped asset is the Juba valley and it has 0 infrastructure. You literally cannot buy enough diesel to power small irrigation pumps due to the lack of roads. Gedo, the third largest region, does not have a single km of road.

Status
Not open for further replies.