Somalia is one!

I'm from Somaliland and I will always support Somalia no matter what even if we become a separate country in the future but I and most landers don't support unity those days are long gone

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This is one of the best moments for wide revolution across the country and new leader rising but will Somalis take that chance toloow

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
If Somalia drops the qabilism then i 100% support Somaliland reuniting with Somalia. Qabilism is a issue that all regions of Somalia suffer from and inshallah we will be free from it.

Based

VIP
IMG_2142.jpeg

I'm from Somaliland and I will always support Somalia no matter what even if we become a separate country in the future but I and most landers don't support unity those days are long gone
Good take but tell that to Muse Bixii who is destroying any chances of that by killing and displacing people and not holding elections.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
he needs to go if that's true we need a strong leader that will pish for referendum
i'm not against SL but there dis-unity midset is very poor for youths. we say one somalia no 2 sxb simple as that even though why can't y'all accept yourself as a state why country? somalia is only one when will your gvt understand that?

Trending