Somalia hits a landmark w/ official launch of registration of political parties for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Hmm and why is somaliland in the tags ? You think we gonna participate :drakelaugh:, how cute for not forgetting us though .:friendhug:god bless u

You mean the one you just had in Somaliland with children voting? :ulyin:

Which was also concluded as 'largly free and fair' by both domestic & international observers.

I'd rather listen to the experts than sspot degenerates who say otherwise.

Why do gender fluid somalilanders like @draco malfoy keep talking about Somalia. Please focus on your country or renounce independence like many northerners.

Just like when all the nationalists on sspot were bootyclapping for Cirro & derailing threads before the election. It's an open forum, stop getting triggered.

DRACO

VIP
Why do gender fluid somalilanders like @draco malfoy keep talking about Somalia. Please focus on your country or renounce independenrce like many northerners.

IMG_5757.JPG

Which was also proclaimed as 'largly free and fair' by both domestic & international observers.

I'd rather listen to the experts than sspot degenerates who say otherwise.

Just like when all the nationalists on sspot were bootyclapping for Cirro & derailing threads before the election. It's an open forum, stop getting triggered.

Without access to numerous voting booths and even the opposition party holding to fraud claims I would think again. Little is settled :mahubowtf:

But I did enjoy your regional election and wish your region well:dabcasar:

Which was also proclaimed as 'largly free and fair' by both domestic & international observers.

I'd rather listen to the experts than sspot degenerates who think otherwise.

Just like when all the nationalists on sspot were bootyclapping for Cirro before the election. It's an open forum, stop getting triggered.
You are somalilander or whatever the fk my cousins say they are these days.Cirro was a candidate in the elections who never even supported Somalia , Somalis are quick to praise and those that supported cirro should be exposed for their stupidity.Also somaliland is still part of Somalia for many of the residents of Somalia hence we can talk about a region of Somalia’s elections.

I’m just telling somalilanders to focus on somaliland politics as they have no connection to Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending