Somalia has invited Turkey to explore OIL in its seas

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Erdogan says Somalia has invited Turkey to explore for oil in its seas -NTV

ANKARA, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday that Somalia had invited Turkey to explore for oil in its seas, after Ankara and Libya's internationally recognised government signed a maritime delimitation agreement last year, according to broadcaster NTV.

"There is an offer from Somalia. They are saying: 'There is oil in our seas. You are carrying out these operations with Libya, but you can also do them here.' This is very important for us," Erdogan was cited as saying by NTV. "Therefore, there will be steps that we will take in our operations there." (Reporting by Tuvan Gumrukcu; Editing by Dominic Evans).

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
So, This operation is what Turkey had been planning for the past 10 years.

I knew something fishy was going on behind their fake smile.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good news. It means we will give them an agenda to remove shabaab.

This is a big loss for spoilers. I guess the turkish army will replace amisom. Ethiopia and Kenya will panic even more now and we will soon overturn the arms embargo. While erdogan gets the money that otherwise would have went to european companies and can look good to his ppl. It's a win-win.

Make sure we give them the kenya oil blocks to rub salt in the wound. The turks and russians kicking sand in the western and gulf terrorists until qiyama inshallah.

:salute::banderas:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Very bad news. This is essentially voluntary colonialism...
I would call it Neocolonialism.

Turkey will initiate their exploitation process very soon to enrich themselves at the expense of our weaker country. Their illicit intentions are apparent NOW.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I would call it Neocolonialism.

Turkey will initiate their exploitation process very soon to enrich themselves at the expense of our weaker country. Their illicit intentions are apparent NOW.
Sounds like something gulf rats and Western terrorist backers would say.

Look at turkish and russian resumes in syria and libya and compare it to the western or gulf terrorists. Only losers cry about a turkish oil company exploring alongside western oil companies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Good news. It means we will give them an agenda to remove shabaab.

This is a big loss for spoilers. I guess the turkish army will replace amisom. Ethiopia and Kenya will panic even more now and we will soon overturn the arms embargo. While erdogan gets the money that otherwise would have went to european companies and can look good to his ppl. It's a win-win.

Make sure we give them the kenya oil blocks to rub salt in the wound. The turks and russians kicking sand in the western and gulf terrorists until qiyama inshallah.

:salute::banderas:
Al Shabaab are not on speedboats my friend. :russ:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Al Shabaab are not on speedboats my friend. :russ:
Did you read what i said. Amisom will be replaced soon. All who profit from this current situation can cry in a corner.

Libya, syria. The russian-turkey alliance is gaining investments while bloodying the nose of the western terrorists and the gulf of terror.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nacala N&N can f*ck off. Will ya?
Tears of ajnabi somali enemies.

Kenya broke, ethiopia on the brink of collapse, tribal enclaves collapsing and the eventual removal of western backed terrorists by russian and turkish alliance is really undoing the hegemony of the kuffar.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Tears of ajnabi somali enemies.

Kenya broke, ethiopia on the brink of collapse, tribal enclaves collapsing and the eventual removal of western backed terrorists by russian and turkish alliance is really undoing the hegemony of the kuffar.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:
You can't predict the future mate, this deal can be disastrous or beneficial for the country. Turkey is a large country compared to ours and they can easily blunder our resources and leave us with scraps. What will you response be when that happens?!! As of this moment, its UNWISE to sign consequential agreements WITHOUT a strong Federal government.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You can't predict the future mate, this deal can be disastrous or beneficial for the country. Turkey is a large country compared to ours and they can easily blunder our resources and leave us with scraps. What will you response be when that happens?!! As of this moment, its UNWISE to sign consequential agreements WITHOUT a strong Federal government.
It's gonna happen whether you like it or not. Yall are okay with the western companies exploring but not turkey?

It's not even drilling but only exploration and you are so against it. In my experience the only ppl against turkey are supporters of terrorism like the gulf. We won't drill until 2027 mate. We have too much to work on before drilling begins. This is just exploration rights, like we offered to other countries.

The kuffar will never be our allies. I'd rather take my chances with the muslim turkey.

Welcome to our Turkish allies

Turkey is entering a brilliant era
Treaties that limited them will come to an end in 2023 and they will unleash their potential.

Somalia is well placed to cement its strategic & brotherly ties to Turkey for the future.

Trending