Somalia has been colonised by Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, have you noticed how Somalis have the Turkish flag alongside the Somali flag on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter?:siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yo, have you noticed how Somalis have the Turkish flag alongside the Somali flag on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter?:siilaanyolaugh:

"bUt...But ThoOmalilaamd iTh an Etobiiyaan KolONY..."

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Mental colonization is the worst form of colonization a person can endure. Our people have been mindfucked for 3 decades by qashin odeys the people will jump on anything that gives them some modicum of hope. Mental freedom can only be achieved through awareness and education.

as i say. The gun can free the body but not the mind

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Honestly if you are going to be colonized it is better to be colonized by nation like Turkey with rich history And a Muslim one at that than to be colonized by Low caste inferior race Bantus or Amxaaro

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It's not colonized it's showing love to the people helping yours. Turkey has spent hundreds of millions but Ethiopia does nothing for Isaaqs but they are the first to give them fellatio for empty promises.

It reeks of jealousy and envy to me.

I don’t understand what it is with this isaaq and ethiopia nonsense. We have a business relationship with them they don’t give us aid. When we do business with them somalia gets angry and tries to put on an anti Ethiopia front and call us colonised when we say we have no beef with them.

We have left the political arena for 30 years and you’re still talking about us. Why can’t the rest of you get your shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending