Somalia has a bright Future.......

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Dawo

1602857529440.png

How much do u wanna bet this photo guy is a dhulbahante?

or habar Yonis

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Just like the Brits who in late 19th & early 20th century colonized the rest of the world, took their resources to England and became instant rich people. Somalis in diaspora have education, US dollars or Diaspora Currency, they go back to Somalia with wealth, build a country from scratch. This will ripple effect, and make the Somalis who never went abroad, copy them, inspire to be like the diaspora Somalis, slowly and surely every facet of Somalia will progress in an organic natural way. Politics will expand, hopefully they implement Somalia Constitution, Army, Police Security, etc etc ...Right now at its infancy--- Business, real estates & Entertainment industry is blowing. Inshallaah,,,,i have good feel for the future of Somalia!

mogadishu-somalia-brent-stirton-10.jpg
I got almost £150k saved up, I'm bouncing at the first chance I get to invest that money in Somalia as soon as they get their shit together.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I got almost £150k saved up, I'm bouncing at the first chance I get to invest that money in Somalia as soon as they get their shit together.

Keep on saving huuno. Make sure you diversify your funds to different banks.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its just a regular savings account in the UK, what do you mean by diversifying the funds to different banks?

ha ha ha don't put all your eggs in one basket

lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Rag, rag dhalay.

These people fear people online niyahow and then they tell u that they only fear allah. Total hypocrites if u ask me majority of them. In modern day Islam there is no fear of allah, it is fear of society because it's a cult.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They're not investment accounts, does it still matter if it's just a regular savings account Huuno? Xx

Yes. Only Savings is fine. But u r in the west u will be fine. Did u read an article in India, a bank went bankrupt and people lost their lifes savings? Scary

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Yes. Only Savings is fine. But u r in the west u will be fine. Did u read an article in India, a bank went bankrupt and people lost their lifes savings? Scary
Oh yeah, that must've been quite devastating.

I feel like if somalis focused on what unites them, -Islam, their language, having a common and vested interest in one country that is stable and peaceful, etc, as opposed to that which divides them-clan-ism; then they will get far, inshaaAllaah.

Trending