Somalia hanoolato says Pakistani woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Damn she is more patriotic than 90% of the halimos here. :farmajoyaab: I now understand why @Abdalla has a Afghan gf as well. South Asian and Afghan women are very loyal ileen.

Unpopular Opinion:

She only made a twitter account last month specifically to show off her interracial wedding.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
man Madows are the biggest haters :gucciwhat:

Black men seem jealous and are very satly. Usually, the Arab and South Asian communities would refuse their daughter to marry a black man but they would never refuse their daughter to marry a Somali man.

Another thing is they have an inferiority complex because we're much taller and have better features and hair. Don't take the opinions seriously from lowly people.

Last edited:
man Madows are the biggest haters :gucciwhat:
And here we have on display the Madows racism that everyone pretends dpesndo exist. This is being screenshotted and sent to the anti Cushites defamation league as we speak.

Madows will soon be exposed as the most racist and jealous creatures on the planet. Stay tuned for my upcoming website.

:ulyin:

Black men seem jealous and are very satly. Usually, the Arab and South Asian communities would refuse their daughter to marry a black man but they would never refuse their daughter to marry a Somali man.

Another thing is they have an inferiority complex because we're much taller and have better features and hair. Don't take the opinions seriously from lowly people.
I would cry too if I spent months on a fake conversion just to get some Asian ting only to be refused because every Muslim father can through Madows lust and uselessness.

:drakelaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
what did I tell yall maadow men and girls are jealous of Somali guys . They're bitter cos somali men don't check for maadow girls and maadow men are bitter cos Somali men had everything they want. Im yet to come across a Madow that says something positive about somalis

what did I tell yall maadow men and girls are jealous of Somali guys . They're bitter cos somali men don't check for maadow girls and maadow men are bitter cos Somali men had everything they want. Im yet to come across a Madow that says something positive about somalis
Shame uk somali girls actually gave in to the bullying and self hate. Oh well! more for you canadian xalimos.

It's 2019 now and we're moving on as a ppl. It's either Abdiexit or FarahExodus for Uk somalis. No more being forced to live in a shitty third world country surrounded by low class communities. The best of this somali generation will build up the Pearl of Africa and leave behind all self haters!

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending