Somalia government services external interest rather than national one

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Based on comments made by Somalis to my postings I have made the following 3 observations:

1) Somalis still need to take a first step towards reconciliation. Mutual hatreds are almost as alive as in 1993. This is more important now than statebuilding (or rather without it no statebuilding will work.

2) Ethiopia, United Kingdom, USA, Turkey, the Arab States interventions' in Somalia are all driven by their need to control Somalia due to its Strategic Position (entrance to the Red Sea, Shipping Routes, potential Oil deposits and Uranium), and not by any real concerns for the plight of Somalis.

3) The transitional government in Somalia, including the present government are effectively Compradorian, which means they serve own personal and external interests rather than national interests, which explains why they are not serious in achieving progress in building peace, the state nor fighting Al Shabaab.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We're in this alone. Anyone that can't see that these other countries are only serving their own interests are stupid. They've done one hell of a job keeping us divided and distracted, but we can blame that on our self as well.

We're in this alone. Anyone that can't see that these other countries are only serving their own interests are stupid. They've done one hell of a job keeping us divided and distracted, but we can blame that on our self as well.

Only blind that can not see the occupation of Somalia by shitopia

why are disliking my sincere comments,you cant refute facts,hawiye is responsible for all somali problems from death and destruction to lawness and anarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.