Somalia GDP Is 90% Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have made this claim over and over again. PL is the largest economy in Somalia and I use the following reasoning.

1. Livestock GDP earning is considered 40% of Somalia Total GDP of 5 billion. Yet GM/Hiran/SL/Wardheer/PL all use which 'trade corridor'? they use Bosaso port. So that 40% of Somalia GDP circulating thru PL mainly. Even the Livestock trade thru Berbera is only 'Ogaden corridor' which is going to shift once that 'turdibi' galdogob corridor begins functioning through 'garacad port'.

2. Service sector GDP is considered 30%. This is mainly those 'imports' from overseas for various small time traders like bagaash or small product items, construction item, food stuff, etc. Well GM/Hiran/SL/Wardher/PL is a large 'market' that all use again Bosaso port for their imports. So 30% of Somalia service sector is going thru PL highways.

3. Agriculture used to contribute 40% of the GDP but it's now only 20% cause heaps of the ex farmer live in IDP camps due to shabab. PL agriculture scene is the only one which we don't dominate but this is only 20% of the GDP today. We rely on Hiran or DDSI for agriculture. I can take this loss

4. Fishery is around 1-3% of Somalia GDP and this is all in PL dominated industry

5. Industries like telecoms-factories-banks is the remaining 10% of GDP. Let's look at PL industries. We got Golis as telecom, we got Amal/Tawakal in money transfer game, we got heaps of small factories and shop-fronts in Bosaso-Galkayo-Qardho-Kismayo-Galkayo, we got electricity companies like NECSOM in PL/Kismayo, we got ENEE in Bosaso/Qardho. I am not sure what Galkacyo one is.

As I say Puntland owns at least 40% of the livestock trade GDP. We dominate at least 20% of service GDP thru our Bosaso port servicing nearly 60% of Somalia market place. That is 60% of GDP traffic. We dominate the Industry game by having 3 trade cities out of 5(bosaso, galkayo, kismayo).

The only area we don't dominate is hargeisa and mogadishu. We have huge 'stake' in Hamar thru 'amal/tawakal' playing in the hawala game in hamar and nation wide. We have blue-sky in mogadishu electricity game. We own Kismayo electricity-money transfer game to ourselves and water companies. We own Bosaso-Garowe-Galkayo to ourselves and all it's sector. @SirLancelLord says the largest hotel in hargeisa has no visitor but it's the 'valuation' of the investment, if u combined every hotel in hargeisa that is isaaq, would it 'sit on 2 kilometers of land" of course not.

Sirlance sheekada aan ku soo xiro. Puntland owns 90% of Somalia GDP, ask any economist on here AND they will tell u the same thing.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I have made this claim over and over again. PL is the largest economy in Somalia and I use the following reasoning.

1. Livestock GDP earning is considered 40% of Somalia Total GDP of 5 billion. Yet GM/Hiran/SL/Wardheer/PL all use which 'trade corridor'? they use Bosaso port. So that 40% of Somalia GDP circulating thru PL mainly. Even the Livestock trade thru Berbera is only 'Ogaden corridor' which is going to shift once that 'turdibi' galdogob corridor begins functioning through 'garacad port'.

2. Service sector GDP is considered 30%. This is mainly those 'imports' from overseas for various small time traders like bagaash or small product items, construction item, food stuff, etc. Well GM/Hiran/SL/Wardher/PL is a large 'market' that all use again Bosaso port for their imports. So 30% of Somalia service sector is going thru PL highways.

3. Agriculture used to contribute 40% of the GDP but it's now only 20% cause heaps of the ex farmer live in IDP camps due to shabab. PL agriculture scene is the only one which we don't dominate but this is only 20% of the GDP today. We rely on Hiran or DDSI for agriculture. I can take this loss

4. Fishery is around 1-3% of Somalia GDP and this is all in PL dominated industry

5. Industries like telecoms-factories-banks is the remaining 10% of GDP. Let's look at PL industries. We got Golis as telecom, we got Amal/Tawakal in money transfer game, we got heaps of small factories and shop-fronts in Bosaso-Galkayo-Qardho-Kismayo-Galkayo, we got electricity companies like NECSOM in PL/Kismayo, we got ENEE in Bosaso/Qardho. I am not sure what Galkacyo one is.

As I say Puntland owns at least 40% of the livestock trade GDP. We dominate at least 20% of service GDP thru our Bosaso port servicing nearly 60% of Somalia market place. That is 60% of GDP traffic. We dominate the Industry game by having 3 trade cities out of 5(bosaso, galkayo, kismayo).

The only area we don't dominate is hargeisa and mogadishu. We have huge 'stake' in Hamar thru 'amal/tawakal' playing in the hawala game in hamar and nation wide. We have blue-sky in mogadishu electricity game. We own Kismayo electricity-money transfer game to ourselves and water companies. We own Bosaso-Garowe-Galkayo to ourselves and all it's sector. @SirLancelLord says the largest hotel in hargeisa has no visitor but it's the 'valuation' of the investment, if u combined every hotel in hargeisa that is isaaq, would it 'sit on 2 kilometers of land" of course not.

Sirlance sheekada aan ku soo xiro. Puntland owns 90% of Somalia GDP, ask any economist on here AND they will tell u the same thing.
I have to disagree on that
Eu8wtMbXMAoyqA5(1).jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have to disagree on thatView attachment 174255

Nigga just putting figures into spreadsheets doesn't make it a fact. It's well known GM/HIRAN/PL/SL/Wardheer which is 60% of the market of somalia use bosaso ports for imports(goods, products) and exports(livestock). We own Amal/Tawakal in banking sector, we got blue sky dominating hamar electricity grid, we got royal palace hotel sitting on 2 km of land in hargeisa.

We got our own electricity-water companies to ourselves in 3 out of 5 major cities(bosaso, kismayo, galkayo). These are 'facts' well known on the ground, the GDP of Somalia is travelling thru PL, do u ever see any trucks on 'somaliland highways'? there is no trade waryaa

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Dr. Osman you're one of the intelligent ones on here. I enjoy your posts. Why don't you run for president. We need to make Somalia prosper like Kenya with amazing malls and all.

Trending