Somalia Future Is Bleak/Extinction Prone

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The future of Somalia is very bleak in terms of survival. When u look at the following symptoms.

1. Gen Z generation will die in 2080 bulk majority. Their kids will further entrench in the west. Their is going to be no link back like the Irish did with their diaspora. U wud think english would be an official language to ensure they can return and connect while it's also the business/knowledge lingua franca which locals will be disadvantaged. The old generation who remember govt are all dropping dead with no knowledge transfer.
2. Our capital is constantly under siege by dark looting forces who create and sponsor as many fires as possible be it religious-clan-even juveniles now which then spreads into the regions.
3. The reliance on a 'messiah figure' and the worship of temporary leaders(5 years max) and no discussion on state craft, laws, institutions.
4. No Truth commission to investigate and reconcile clans social-political-traditional layers. It's buried under the rug, while they all run around doing instability
5. Foreign nations get involved seeing a 'beautiful' divided people due to the above conditions with the gulf securing its oil dominance and Dubai their 'trade' dominance. Djibouti further fuels fires thru irir to ensure it doesnt lose regional signifance or it's ppl get jealous of Somalia and uprise. Kenya/Ethio are in fear the al-hawiyah hell spreads into them.
6. The South un-decided on it's political aspiration and relying on 5 year personal interest leaders who fuel the fire further
7. The North even within Isaaq territories are divided on secession forget the non isaaq areas. So their hostage to personal interest leaders and support instability to keep the cracks from exposing.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@anon2 do u have any predictions to add? becuz I see a very dark future waiting 4 somalia when u compound all those things I listed over a long duration of time. I focus on state craft-rule of law-institutions and how to craft it sxb so it has somali characteristics, addresses our civil war factors(clan n power), plus provides a blue-print for all leaders to follow to ensure(they dont cancel each other out) due to 5 year personal interest leaders. A system our future descendants can continue from, you can't continue from '5 year presidents' they die.

But this over-reliance on someone 'xaarayo' and hoping he becomes some 'messiah' while he only has 5 years and is prone to personal interest, im suprised they really put their 'faith' into such people and it makes me cry becuz it's following the 'strong man weak system' african model and we know what happens to those states.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Read this article ditoore, it's not just Somalia, all of Black Africa will look like Haiti in 40-50 years. Barring some miraculous AI discoveries later this century, nobody is coming out in impressive shape.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Read this article ditoore, it's not just Somalia, all of Black Africa will look like Haiti in 40-50 years. Barring some miraculous AI discoveries later this century, nobody is coming out in impressive shape.

What about north africa?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@GemState Im just worried what's going to happen post gen z who had at least a 'small' link to Somalia thru their parents. Their kids r definitely going to assimilate(be lost in it) not 'integrate'(co exist) which is different. This will effect their remittance economy locally. Plus it will leave a local generation who only knew warlord/terrorism leading local affairs.

The old generatin are not passing down any wisdom from their life experience or institutional memory, so it's not repeated. The fact english isn't official means their already isolated from knowledge and business investors plus their no 'medium ground' on how the diaspora will return. Infact if they do return they will go to hargeisa at best where english is more common, so will investors, plus their children will be more ready for knowledge due to language advantage. Shame on PL/South putting our ppl at a disadvantage.

@anon2 do u have any predictions to add? becuz I see a very dark future waiting 4 somalia when u compound all those things I listed over a long duration of time. I focus on state craft-rule of law-institutions and how to craft it sxb so it has somali characteristics, addresses our civil war factors(clan n power), plus provides a blue-print for all leaders to follow to ensure(they dont cancel each other out) due to 5 year personal interest leaders. A system our future descendants can continue from, you can't continue from '5 year presidents' they die.

But this over-reliance on someone 'xaarayo' and hoping he becomes some 'messiah' while he only has 5 years and is prone to personal interest, im suprised they really put their 'faith' into such people and it makes me cry becuz it's following the 'strong man weak system' african model and we know what happens to those states.
I see a very dark future as well Doctor. I think a complete shipment of diaspora from the West to Somalia can fix this. We would need to take over by force

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I see a very dark future as well Doctor. I think a complete shipment of diaspora from the West to Somalia can fix this. We would need to take over by force

I adore the irish not only due to our similar clan/individualism trait and fighting 'encroaching' monarchies us is ethio and them england. But their diaspora no matter where they are know where their parents are from 'village to village', they always 'integrate' not assimilate as they hold their cultural identity no matter how long they been away from Ireland. Plus Ireland always engages them worldwide to ensure the 'homeland link' is never lost.

I adore the irish not only due to our similar clan/individualism trait and fighting 'encroaching' monarchies us is ethio and them england. But their diaspora no matter where they are know where their parents are from 'village to village', they always 'integrate' not assimilate as they hold their cultural identity no matter how long they been away from Ireland. Plus Ireland always engages worldwide to ensure the 'homeland link' is never lost.
the IRA was completely funded by diaspora Irish. They have strong connections back home

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
the IRA was completely funded by diaspora Irish. They have strong connections back home

Even here in Australia, they put their kids into 'irish catholic' schools, sports, they always celebrate st patrick day and spend a day focusing on ireland, their kids know their village, they co-exist(integrate) with everyone peacefully but never 'full assimilation' where they lose that link to ireland. Their govt is always tapping into this base worldwide to ensure the link remains.

I also heard they played a fundamental role in Ireland development as a nation state independent from UK and continue to do so. U just saw Biden at Ireland, he knows his ROOTS, their all like that, no matter male, female, young, or old. Plus i noticed they r usually the founders of independence movement from england in the U.S, anti monarchy parties in australia and possibly commonwealth. Their always working to break that english monarchy. U saw biden bringing 'investment' loooool to his homeland, they are doing this across every FIELD not just political/economic, they work like a fkn machine united

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
To be quite honest I don't know why Ireland govt didn't follow in the spirit of nordic nations, where they have dual languages, they should teach irish to their kids while not neglecting english advantage in the knowledge sphere/business lingo, etc. But that's up to them and they may have their own reasoning. But from what I observed of their diaspora, their nothing like the 'scottish' who just assimilate and forget their roots forget the fact they will re-contribute and work like a well oiled machine like the irish. The irish however 'integrate' meaning they will be positive force for their new nations without losing their identity and link to ireland. It's a brilliant diaspora model which Somalis should adopt.

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
And do not forget that Ethiopia will also close the rivers from us, and the drought will become stronger and the rain will be less year after year
That is why either a miracle will happen and a leader and a government will come that can fix things in some way, and this is almost impossible
Or we will either join Ethiopia. To get our water needs in exchange for their access to the coast

Trending