somalia famine map of 2019

http://fews.net/east-africa/somalia/food-security-outlook/february-2019

ML1_zoom_4.png

the darker it is the worse it is.

jubbaland is blessed no famine there.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The ppl up north are cursed and destroy the land with their unneccesary overgrazing. You live in a desert, you get the cons of the desert that comes with it. Deserts are man made and only humans (the stewards of the earth) can make the land useful and fertile.

Knowing somalis. I'd save this discussion for later. They seem to enjoy starving. I'm not giving up, but we ain't gonna have moses's generation see the promised land once we fix the land and look after it better. I say we let moses's generation die out so us younger wiser somalis can enjoy the promised land.

:gucciwhat:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
All of northern Somalia is gonna go through a crisis. Global warming is real. Dhulos, isaaqs, warsans are not surviving this. InshaAllah they’ll prevail.

the arabs have lived in harsh deserts for thousands of years. there will always be away to survive

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Probably no data down south. All Somalis suffer from severe famine even in Western world being skinny as f*ck there money would rather go to khat or other addictions.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You just highlighted your incompetency. The dry areas are doing better in terms of peace, health, economy, education you name it.

Caku southies, blessed with fertile lands but have an IQ of a rodent.

:francis:

He does not seem to understand seasonality. Most of the year, from Jan to September, the south is doing much worse than the north. The deyr is relatively stronger in the south so for about 4 months the south does better.

On average, KG is the worst in terms of food security followed by Jubaland.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Gov needs to build roads and infrastructure to get food to northern areas.

You just highlighted your incompetency. The dry areas are doing better in terms of peace, health, economy, education you name it.

Caku southies, blessed with fertile lands but have an IQ of a rodent.

:francis:
Wallahi the dumbassery Deni boys gets bigger and bigger daily. You see famine and first thing you do is call names to your brothers nacsnimo as it comes. Now go run away like your diabetic star Deni

Trending

Latest posts