Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
us-enemies-mideast.jpg

I know Somalia is a shithole.
But somehow this(being enemy country of American Imperialism) fills me with pride.

How is Somalia more of an enemy to Americans than Palestine and Saudi Arabia?
:faysalwtf:
That will change when we start selling oil to them sxb. Americans noses follow the smell of oil, they are dogs and don't know any other way of thinking. If you have something they need then they will respect you to an extent.

:westbrookswag:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Basically All Muslim countries The U.S were involved in conflict in some capacity. Somalia also seems to be in the news a lot Al shabab being the main attraction

Basically All Muslim countries The U.S were involved in conflict in some capacity. Somalia also seems to be in the news a lot Al shabab being the main attraction

Trump flew into MN for a campaign stop at the airport, then proceeded to smear Somalis a good portion of his 45 min speech. This is where the hate for Somalis originated from throughout the US. Not to mention, recently a US Soldier was gunned down in a firefight with Shabaab.

The second soldier in the span of one year. The US is expanding its mission into the country, they expect 800 troops stationed by the years end. Erik Prince's chinese version of blackwater is gaining a foothold in the regions as well. Don't know what they're up to but expect some good ole democracy in the horn of Africa real soon.

Somalia should form an alliance with Russia, China and North Korea, I am adamant the dream of Somaliweyn can then be achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.