Somalia double Bomb 20 dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Inalilahi wainah illayhir rajeeuun May Allah ease suffering of the families and for them to get to Jannah. Ameen
This guy put it best

Also update on increase of USA drone strikes targeting civilians

There was a bomb in bosaso but I didn't see no one hurt.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Inalilahi wainah illayhir rajeeuun May Allah ease suffering of the families and for them to get to Jannah. Ameen
This guy put it best

Also update on increase of USA drone strikes targeting civilians

There was a bomb in bosaso but I didn't see no one hurt.

AUN it’s sad to see innocent people dying

AUN.

It's so weird to see people still killing themselves and many others in a place where things are already destroyed. Why bomb a rubble?

So sad that people have such blatant disregard for human life

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون
May Allah (swt) grant all of those people jannah :(

These al-shabaab bastards needs to be exterminated from our homeland, or we will never get peace. Just how many more innocent people are gonna suffer because of these bastards attacks. The whole country should take arms and hunt down these guys, and drive them out of our homeland.

AUN to the people who lost their life's, and those that got injured both physically and mentally from that gruesome attack.

can someone explain to me why Shabaab do this? killing God fearing Muslims violently for no reason without explanation?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
AUN but the Americans are actually helping. That Twitter account is just propaganda. Because of American airstrikes, Al Shabaab leaders are too scared to use phones and travel. They use letters and motorcycles now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending