Somalia can't support its growing poulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe something a bit more realistic like reducing the number of babies. They should get their tubes tied.

Somali Bantus should increase their babies though. They know how to farm and know how to build. Somalia needs more farmers and builders.

Or maybe something a bit more realistic like reducing the number of babies. They should get their tubes tide.

Somali Bantus should increase their babies though. They know how to farm and know how to build. Somalia needs more farmers and builders.
But it's a double edged sword we don't want to become like Kenya our cushite brothers down there are almost gone

But it's a double edged sword we don't want to become like Kenya our cushite brothers down there are almost gone

0e9.jpg

Somalia has one of the highest maternity rates in the world, but what is the population density?
:cosbyhmm:
It's fairly low right now but in 10-20 years I don't think so we had a poulation of 1 million 100 years ago now we are closing. 14-15 million and this is minus the dispora

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
in my country we have small population it's around 1.5 to 2 million and GDP is 1.3 billion. Our land is large so it can support a growing population especially in a globalized world.

in my country we have small population it's around 1.5 to 2 million and GDP is 1.3 billion. Our land is large so it can support a growing population especially in a globalized world.
Most of it is desert and the only land we have that is farmable is under the Bantus and since we bullied them and we still do I don't think we can use it to its full advantage. During my short stay in Somali I noticed a lot of our food is shipped from elsewhere even seafood

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Most of it is desert and the only land we have that is farmable is under the Bantus and since we bullied them and we still do I don't think we can use it to its full advantage. During my short stay in Somali I noticed a lot of our food is shipped from elsewhere even seafood
even seafood? not in my country. It's transported daily from the coast to the fish market in our commercial capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts