Somalia Ancient Law

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thanks to @TekNiKo making the point they may not be an ancient 'xeer' between hawiye and darod. I am looking at history and everywhere for hours to find evidence if there is. I am not sure if there is xeer between hawiye either. I have never seen Murusade and HG pay 'mag' between each other. But I need to investigate this deeply the ancient hawiye system and where it is today.

The problem may lie exactly here. Xeer is a common law. So if people are not united under a common law, they are like different nations. Look at Ethiopia and Kenya and Somalia, they don't have a common law, they are trying to establish one but it's very difficult process. Somalis are the same and we need to acknowledge this. Darod has a Xeer that is solid and bulletproof for centuries. Some Darod have tried to extend the hand by creating another common law between Marehan and Cayr and Dhulbahante and Habar Jeclo who I have seen exchange MAG.

But that's it. Besides HJ/CAYR/MAREHAN/DHULBAHANTE, there has been no example of cross tribal laws. No wonder the Somalis hate each other and compete against each other in Somalia. Its like trying to add Ethiopia into Somalia when we don't even share an ancient law between us. The best you can do with societies like that is the U.K model of different KINGDOMS since they have different laws.

English law, Scottish Law, Irish Law. They then can negiotate on what the COMMON Law is for their nation as a whole. But without that as an example, I haven't seen any successful execution of a society with no common law, it's not going to be nightmare as they compete and war against each other in a negative way. That's why the 1960 till 1991 was short lived, we attempted a nation state to create a common law, it nearly worked but the ancient law was still more powerful and causing divisions in people. Somalia has to accept a separation like Isaaq want or Federalism similar to United Kingdom Model. There is no possibility these people will have central structure or else it will be SHORT LIVED and will last maybe 10-20 years before it collapses again.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to be adamant. If we don't have an ancient law between our tribes, please begin federalizing Somalia as much as possible to ensure we don't kill each other since we have nothing to speak on based on common law that we can refer too. The only guy who was common between Somalis was 'sayidka' and the reason why every clan reads about their history from that guy. Maybe he was attempting to create a common xeer between these clans in the north-west-east who were highly nomadic at the time and not settled like the southerners.

Foreign policy wise I know Sayidka gambled badly backing the ottomans and maybe this was the reason why Boqor Osman was not pleased with his system, it had to do with his foreign policy sayidka. PL was seeking nothing but an independent status and friends that support this for them. They were not seeking joining Italy wars or Britain wars or being apart of commonwealth or being apart of italy. The history of Somalia needs deep lenses and western method of analysis without emotional attachments.

It's clear as day sayidka somalia was an ottoman run with the clans united under a common xeer, but he wanted to pass the DAWLADNIMO to Majerten not Ogaden as he recognized them as a dawlad not ogaden or dhulbahante or isaaq. But PL wanted nothing to do with it because they are not Ottoman friendly and could see the empire was collapsing and the europeans was a better option. This turned out true as the ottomans faded away and the sayid faded away since that's who he was attached too.

The hawiye are trying the same thing today aligning with the ottomans again and the arab world in particularly nations that are friendly to Ottomans like Qatar. They want to send us towards Russia-China belt. Russia being the security arm of the new order and China the largest economy(america role). They want us to report to the OTTOMANS and Hawiye will be their henchmen in Somalia since they view Hawiye as an ally and NOT DAROD, that's why they always support hawiye. Way isticmali doonan like the past remember how colonies used the SOUTH? The ottomans love an area where there is no HISTORY, since they are aware your people have nothing to refer back too in the past and they can create a new policy for you.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are built as independent people not as a nation under our XEER. Our Xeer is probably equivalent to the penal code of the english. It's not about creating a nation, it's about ensuring order only so nomads can continue growing their livestock.

This isn't about siyasad or any of that or creating a nation state. It's to ensure people survive doing what God intended, grow your livestock. It was when Sayid and Boqor Osman came along they attempted to create a sultanate for their respective areas and begin nation building for nomads. But since we used different foreign powers that were competing against each other, obviously that competition would occur locally also. Boqor Osman ambition was only Bari, however his cousin had a different idea and wanted to expand it to galgaduud just before the settlements begin which are obviously under a different 'law and order'. They were trying to basically catch up with what was happening around in the world at the time Boqor Osman and Sayid.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I bet if you look at all desert societies in arabia and africa u will find highly independent people who are not interested in being controlled. Their financially free basically and have no interest in sharing ideas like settled people. Settled people negiotate and share ideas because they literally have no choice, their not economically independent and need to work for someone a (capitalist) they have different structure settled populations and that keeps ORDER between them. Capitalist with his Peasants, they trade off on what both needs and they co-exist quite well.

Where-as if you bring someone from the desert into the city, he will automatically be above the peasants as he can sell his livestock and transition into urban class. The question is with what mindset does this guy come into urban culture? most likely his ancient mindset and then the farming peasant types start to see someone disturbing the order which their not used too as they have an amicable arrangment among themselves. Basically unless u remove their economic independence, they have no need to take your orders and that's exactly what the british attempted to do in Somalia.

Worse case scenario say I go homeless in Australia. I can work one week for a ticket to Somalia and return to my nomadic grazing. I will be given food, water, and join my kinship network that is based on the sumcad my awoowe left me. Khasaaro wayn iguma dhacayso. Where-as a farmer or someone linked to a capitalist, he could literally starve and die if their order is broken. So we need careful consideration when assessing Somalis and GENERALLY THE WHOLE WORLD.

That's why I tell PL do not come of the camels, keep that as a lifeline for us in-case something happens to our country or something happens to us overseas. The goal of life is ensure u survive have kids and inshallah maybe as time goes on someone may come along and rescue you to new level. But if your not there to be rescued, well you see the problem? it's nice insurance blanket the nomadic lifestyle and I suggest u keep it alive and do not do what the dumb arabs did and came off the camel. Trust me Arabs are dumb we used them as soldiers, they never use us as soldiers for their problem. I mean Majerten

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Remember when u do foreign policy do not consider Somalia is the weak one. That's why Boqor Osman was smart, he knows the foreign power if their sphere of influence weakens, it could effect their settled population who will starve out. So foreign powers don't act like your in the weak position in negiotation. If all the activity of the world goes to the west, this effects russia and china and the world power and if it swings to the east it can affect the west. Since their livlihood and existence are co-linked as their SETTLED populations 100%

The only two things that matter in life is food and water and security you can continue existing if those essentials are there and not linked to foreign powers or global dynamics(hence why empires die).

We have all that in our xeer(security) and livestock and god helps with the RAINS(from time to time) and why we need alternative solutions for nomads to ensure we are not completely dependent on man made water sources like dams but not completely dependent on rain from god. Either dependence is not good as it can create fluctations of cycles good and bad at extreme level.

But so far I think the gods have helped but how long god helps is up to us cuz there many stories in the past from religions that suggests he sometimes steps away and people disappear. I don't think god intended for us to settle completely anyways because many ppl kept their nomadic past alive. My awoowe could've settled but he refused too. He slipped a few children into the urban areas tho cuz they do have benefits but he didn't dedicate everything towards it like some CLANS DID.

But anyways my awoowe was impressed with Boqor Osman, we didn't like the old boqors before him and probably had wars. Boqor Osman was a genius sxb, my second awoowe wouldn't of fought to defend him if he was not thinking rightly cuz we came against previous boqors before. Bah Dir are the kings they destroyed our Bah dubays but abokor isse trying the same thing in garowe you aint as brilliant as the old boqortoyo sxb, thats why my family will never accept abokor isse garowe fadhiya.

U cant compare abokor isse to osman mahmoud rural clans. I got no issues with reer samatar and reer islan but not those abokor isse. Osman mahmoud reer miyi clans are 100 times smarter and more productive then that fool. Look at how many gabays it says they were wiped out and they only walk around with sheeps and goats no CAMEL hence riyoole.

Old somali dhaqan is this when u insult a clan ur not insulting all of them Ur insulting their rural class usually the isimo or the long lineage of ORDER are respected regardless of what clan he is. But rural class play politics now and try to make it appear u insulted the whole clan, thats never how it was or why else sayidka named sub clans he never used this qabyalad like we do. Like darod hawiye or majerten or isaaq

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dotore you should just relax for a few days put the typing down and head for the local masjid.

Why would I go to masjid, I am not feeling deeply religious at the moment. Just because u make a sin or dambi doesn't make you a kaffir, everyone sins and makes dambi. Heck we can't even abide by human laws in our societies let alone god law.

The issue is when u corrupt, lie, put ur fantasy and jecel into religion so u try to over-ride allah law or create something to cancel Allah law like the jews did. I won't ever do that, that's his law but I am sinner I admit it and I move on with my life.

Why u think the jews are hated? they started to write their tribal nonsense, cadifad, racism, sexism, and all that shit into the bible sxb. They over-rided what god gave them, when they should of just accepted it for what it was their true law. Am I an obedient muslim NO, I hardly pray(except when I need to pray for god). God said he doesn't need nothing from me, hence it's me who needs him and I do turn to him when I need him. But I am not fixated on god 24/7, I need to live my life also.

So to all those Shariah law lovers, yes the shariah is true(except your interpretation if it doesn't sit well with the quran) heck even hadith is true cuz there is some wisdom in some hadith that reflect perfectly on the quran. For example the hadith that says a woman shouldn't rule. It's true their emotional like JEWS ARE. They will throw their emotions into setting up laws and making decisions, heck even men are emotional and women are far more emotional. So it's a case of least worst really. I know cause I do it all the time, i throw some of my cadifad into my solutions and then I step back and say that is 'haram'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@wawenka even the prophet who was guided to protect the word of god and even god said I will protect it from corruption(in arabic only) because u can corrupt still thru translation and interpretation(time periods) even he had issues with the jews. God cursed them, that says enuff for us to stop trying to focus on religion, the ppl who were the best at religion seemed to have far more difficult with it.

That's the only reason I say we should stick to human laws and learn not to corrupt that which we do all the time anyways. We can't even keep human laws, and u guys talking about shariah, your insane wallahi. Just leave the quran how it is and pray someone comes to guide us into shariah because right now we are full of corrupt people ourselves and it will be a fake shariah anyways that is full of cadifad. The islamic guys running around now are built on hate not jecel for muslims and their wanaaag. Clearly jewish inspired project

But there is no shariah not the true one if your getting money n weapons from 'infidels' you have a GAAL SHARIAH as they watch over you knowing your just another fuckin loser under them. A true shariah requires independence which puntland was trying to do in the past and oman achieved.

Heck even allah came down about jews and said lacnatullah alaykh, that gets someone attention like me when god helped u and u still did wrong but the sad thing U KNEW U WERE DOING WRONG. Like when I know I am full of cadifaad and I am still trying to achieve my caadifaad even after I know religiously this is unacceptable but I continue to do it. That's unforgiveable. A jahil is not a problem he doesnt even know he sinned or understand religion, illahi dambi uma haysto qof aan diin fahmi karin. Faham comes thru understanding not REPEATING AND RECITING.

The reason reciting is important and don't get me wrong, it's needed. Is because of the gaal burns all the text, it can be recreated constantly thru out time hence quran is for all time. Not the same with bible u burn all the books, it's over sxb. They even admit it when they burned their owns books in catholic church, all corruption and garbage was in there when they chose the one that serves the purpose of the empire at the time. The Jews are even worse as they attempt to recite have u noticed but I haven't met one jew who has completely recited the torah lol. The christians aren't as bad as the jews tho cause there is no lacnatullah alaykh in the quran about the crimes they committed against god. So they might have hope but that's not our concern anyways, we are not from that nation of israel

But the point we miss is ISRAEL is not our problem, the crime they committed is against god even though it INVOLVED HUMANS and they wanted to slave us and shit like pharoah slaved them.. But pharoah wasn't guided by god, they were so they are horrific the jews but we must leave them alone I am still of that opinion as long as they do not committ crime against us. Then it's obvious nature dog eat dog

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine u had your nation named in the quran and then god said 'LACNATULLAH ALAYKH' any decent person would be concerned. It's even in the christian bible. They only omit it from jewish text since they are the troublemakers who started it. They wanna suck the whole world into hell with them. No u won't with Somalis. We will be independent with no jewish interference and let god handle u, even if you deal with them your dealing with god curse, it heads nowhere in the end. So it's best to keep our distance and be like OMAN. Halal and Muslim and not interfering with world matters and hopefully when the true caliph comes he will notice only oman and somalia as the launching pad for ISLAM.

That's probably why the quran says 'haweeye' naarta hosteeda, they follow the jews iyo gaalada christianka oo is dagaalaayo iyo isaaq is the same. His bodies in europe wallahi ceeb. Hawiye kaba si daran. Darod tashta, talk with omanis only.

Diinta, dalka, iyo dalka needs protecting and it's true. But by darod not by hawiye or isaaq or djibouti oo gaalo uu wada fadhiso djibouti ama isaaq europe maydkisa yaalo dagaaladi world war 2. Hawiye illahi naga gabta waxaba la yiri HAWEEYE naarta hosteeda ileen halashi darod iyo oman bay rabta inay dhulka la gasho

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The reason Pharoah used to circumize men and women In my opinion is to signify their both good and pure. Where-as notice the jews only circumise men? it's to shame the women cause they know their garbage that's why. See european culture where they call themselves 'smith' they are known as occupation not individuals. Abtirsi is individual, we dont have surnams and all this crap. Every man and woman is an individual, we dont group under damn occupations. Desert living and Farm living and Urban living are not the same and you never take this into consideration in all of your world analysis of countries or within somalia. U just don't and u miss the differences in humanity.

f*ck Jews wallahi, our cultures are better. Men and women are separate names in our cultures their individuals noone adopts the other name like these cunts do in jewish and christian culture. See its slave based culture thats why. Their just devils slaving filth because thats what filth does there in bondage with satan.

I cry when I see some Somalis actually befriend jews or throw topics into off the spot crap making 5000 years of jewish persecution and the whole world WRONG and this 5 million cunts right and angels. Where-ever jews are which is russia and america now, just stay from them. Their preparing two world powers so if one collapses they go to another one as the russian jews welcome their refugee jews. Thats how they survive little fuckin rats. Keep an Oman model independent thats best way in this world run by filthy cursed rats.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Why would I go to masjid, I am not feeling deeply religious at the moment. Just because u make a sin or dambi doesn't make you a kaffir, everyone sins and makes dambi. Heck we can't even abide by human laws in our societies let alone god law.

The issue is when u corrupt, lie, put ur fantasy and jecel into religion so u try to over-ride allah law or create something to cancel Allah law like the jews did. I won't ever do that, that's his law but I am sinner I admit it and I move on with my life.

Why u think the jews are hated? they started to write their tribal nonsense, cadifad, racism, sexism, and all that shit into the bible sxb. They over-rided what god gave them, when they should of just accepted it for what it was their true law. Am I an obedient muslim NO, I hardly pray(except when I need to pray for god). God said he doesn't need nothing from me, hence it's me who needs him and I do turn to him when I need him. But I am not fixated on god 24/7, I need to live my life also.

So to all those Shariah law lovers, yes the shariah is true(except your interpretation if it doesn't sit well with the quran) heck even hadith is true cuz there is some wisdom in some hadith that reflect perfectly on the quran. For example the hadith that says a woman shouldn't rule. It's true their emotional like JEWS ARE. They will throw their emotions into setting up laws and making decisions, heck even men are emotional and women are far more emotional. So it's a case of least worst really. I know cause I do it all the time, i throw some of my cadifad into my solutions and then I step back and say that is 'haram'.
You clearly need salah in your life it might cure you from your ilness

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Why have the Turks not honored your Sayid with a street in Instanbul? Like Italy honors majerten with a street in Roma? Why not Isaaq street in London? You see how different Majerten is. We didn't send a damn boy to fight in the european wars and we still get a street named after us, we were independent nation and we kept to our agreement to keep our territory free from anyone Italy deemed an Enemy to it's country.

This however didn't translate to Majerten sending soldiers to Italy to die for them like is the case in Isaaq who was apart of the commonwealth, his boqortoyo is the english queen, he was under a similar system as the south really. Infact even worse then the south who didn't either send soldiers to contribute to the italian war. But anyways keep dreaming brother about your ogaden dreams, Bartire are gob but not YOU as an Ogaden.

U haven't got one gabay where he praised your warriors in fighting, not a single one. Sayid referred to each sub clan separately in Somalia, well that's if YOU EARNED the right to be named SEPARATELY or else he wud refer you to your wider clan name like HAWIYE lol. There was nothing brilliant about sacad, cayr, saleban so he just refers to them as HAWIYE LOL. But he did give PROPS to abgaal separately meaning his a good neighbor and they were good neighbors or why else did an abgaal house my father when he was from garowe? of course he was playing TURUB by housing as many people from the regions hoping one day if one MAKES it, they will PAY HIM back. U know 'abaal guud' not only did abgaal do that but many clans did that but ABGAAL WAS FAMOUS FOR IT.

Ogaden and Isaaq are the same, you brag about dhulbahante soldiers fighting Majerten. Keleb your talking about harti, if harti was united we wud dominate all u punk ass niggas. But dhulbahante won't ever join Majerten. They prefer ogaden or isaaq who are the TRUE NAAGO, anagu kuma faano xininiyo dhulbahante like ur clans do. No ogaden ever came to Bariga waryaa. waxay ahayeen niman dhulbahante ah just like no Isaaq dares come without dhulbahante leading. Only one or two is Isaaq maybe one or two is bartire in the dagaalka also with boqorka.

If Harti unite wallahi Somalia way hagaagaysa. Majerten have the brains, foreign policy experience, military strategies. We are the only clan who have impressed dhulbahante warriors ask their elders yourself which qabiil was the strongest u face in history. Its BOQOR OSMAN. They don't fear issa mahmoud, but they are crazy not to respect boqortoyada because u dont become a boqor being fuley. Weligay ma arag, the strongest man becomes boqor

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't live in cadifaad @Teeri-Alpha but Bah Dir are the true Boqortoyo. Even my Bah has challenged for boqortoyo, we got wiped niyahow and fled to nugaal. But we joined them again when we saw shisheeye warring against the boqor. We joined the duudow regiment and the tarikh was laid boqolki duudow boqol loo waa. Meaning 100 duudow soldiers cost the darwish 100 soldiers. It was a famous battle. That was Bah dubays involved and we were a loser in the kingdom race, so u can imagine if bah dir face of with dhulbahante.

Don't bring up Issa mahmoud, they rose up to prominence later on in history and this is mainly due to bah dubays relocating to nugaal is my assumption, we gave them tips and helped create order for them. They always consult us regarding their clan matters because we see Issa mahmoud as protection blanket but they lack wisdom and hikmad or tarikh like osman mahmoud, so we have good alliance. Except for a few losers after 91 who don't know garowe history. Just leave it for reer samatar and bah dubays.

When my dad gets angry with Issa mahmoud he actually says diplomatically 'heedhe dooxada nugaal ayaa can ku tihin' which means diplomatic code word ninka wax fahmayo weeye 'dadkina wa daaqsin' ama 'issa mahmoud haku faanin' ku faana dooxada nugaaleed. But my dad isnt majertenist only when he see shisheeye, but inside PL he is bah dubay loyalist. He speaks to Islan mahamed in the past for arimaha bah dubays and that's why we got our SEAT in Garowe but this nigga reer omar complained and jealous where is reer omar tarikh

Last edited:
I don't live in cadifaad @Teeri-Alpha but Bah Dir are the true Boqortoyo. Even my Bah has challenged for boqortoyo, we got wiped niyahow and fled to nugaal. But we joined them again when we saw shisheeye warring against the boqor. We joined the duudow regiment and the tarikh was laid boqolki duudow boqol loo waa. Meaning 100 duudow soldiers cost the darwish 100 soldiers. It was a famous battle. That was Bah dubays involved and we were a loser in the kingdom race, so u can imagine if bah dir face of with dhulbahante.

Don't bring up Issa mahmoud, they rose up to prominence later on in history and this is mainly due to bah dubays relocating to nugaal is my assumption, we gave them tips and helped create order for them. They always consult us regarding their clan matters because we see Issa mahmoud as protection blanket but they lack wisdom and hikmad or tarikh like osman mahmoud, so we have good alliance. Except for a few losers after 91 who don't know garowe history. Just leave it for reer samatar and bah dubays

big deal, in Rome, there is a street named Ogadeniya street as well as a street named after Qabri-dahar

data=FHAYX-M1J_3U-UpfjE2YVyZvI3rf09QsX6xLK1zCqThKVp5AjsTsHMVf7gZSQ0iOtIZY6I7s9QHURSIQMUjh91rqVjk9P_V4SP9cQP4l5FiSetYdQxwtpFYmFK9cnuPjPPWb9JY88XFKCMN9y8C2iAiL-s68qPixVNKklSaYu2LrDIriTWMrZ-cwK1BHIs8G74GfaJvTMKjsHGNKjyL0hgM

Looking for Bus, Train or Metro routes that stop nearby Via Ogaden in Roma, Italy?

Moovit guides you to the nearest stop or station closest to your destination. Check out this list of stops closest to Via Ogaden: Roma /P.Zza Tripoli.

Bus, Train or Metro are possible transit options that you may take to get to Via Ogaden. Select from this list of lines that pass near to your destination - Metro: LINEA B; Train: FL1; Bus: 38, 83.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
big deal, in Rome, there is a street named Ogadeniya street as well as a street named after Qabri-dahar

data=FHAYX-M1J_3U-UpfjE2YVyZvI3rf09QsX6xLK1zCqThKVp5AjsTsHMVf7gZSQ0iOtIZY6I7s9QHURSIQMUjh91rqVjk9P_V4SP9cQP4l5FiSetYdQxwtpFYmFK9cnuPjPPWb9JY88XFKCMN9y8C2iAiL-s68qPixVNKklSaYu2LrDIriTWMrZ-cwK1BHIs8G74GfaJvTMKjsHGNKjyL0hgM

Looking for Bus, Train or Metro routes that stop nearby Via Ogaden in Roma, Italy?

Moovit guides you to the nearest stop or station closest to your destination. Check out this list of stops closest to Via Ogaden: Roma /P.Zza Tripoli.

Bus, Train or Metro are possible transit options that you may take to get to Via Ogaden. Select from this list of lines that pass near to your destination - Metro: LINEA B; Train: FL1; Bus: 38, 83.

Stop bringing up Issa Mahmoud massacres in the past. I told you, they had a great isimo the reer islaan lakin he lacked wisdom and tarikh and couldn't control the wild abokor isse(majoriy issa mahmoud) in miyiga. Till Bah dubays settled as them if u don't believe me, wallahi ask them how many times my awoowe dhex galay oo wax baray. Reer islan is not the problem in Issa mahmoud, we respect and love them. But it's these wild abokor isse who think since their numerous that bah dubays waa tiro yar yahay lakin beeshooda oo dhan beeshan yar ba wax baray NACAS NACAS DHALAY. It is common trait among somalis 'abaal xumo' aduunka abaal ayay dadka ku xushmaysa not INTEREST.

Now we reside with abokor isse doing the same thing for them like we did for Reer islaan in birta dheer and these niggas claiming birta dheer. We trying to help u cause we need issa mahmoud muscle but u cant operate with an issa mahmoud brain, u need bah dubays brain to form a challenge. My family is famous on awoowe side up untill BURCO waan gaadhi jirnay. If I say my awoowe name they know him.

My dad was adamant markay soo carareen beesheena after bah dir wiped us out, we didnt go south to teach hawiye, maba loo arki jirin Somali ileen xeer nooma dhexayo. He went to Issa Mahmoud territory and scouted burco area because he was angry with DARWISH and wanted to end them. Reer burco waa gob my awoowe used to consider that our main city cause garowe was still miyi. Not Hargeisa or Hamar

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why My dad says He can survive just quite fine in Burco off his awoowe name. In other words he says 'isaaq waxba kama waayi dooni' he means the REAL ones in BURCO not these hargeisans. Family histories buried around all Somalia that's why it's impossible to separate according to my father. My dad boss was an ciidagaale safiir because isaaq had most safiir, my dad was a diplomat and wallahi his wife a habar jeclo said to my father in secret 'inaan gursado ninkani reerkayga ima ogleen' they consider ciidagaale midg00 so my dad is shocked when he sees faysal ali waraabe oo cidagale hadlayo he said there is no real isaaq in somaliland kuwani ma aha kuwi uu yiqin. She is was a great wadani and lady wallahi his wife and he treated her like shit which proves never marry those type of subclans.

When ppl refer to somaliland they mean habar awal berbera/hargeisa. Not burco or erigavo that is similar to Puntland and Galgaduud and Ogadeniya. My dad laffed at muse bihi when he said anoo wax dili kara duco qaadan maayo he said nin hikmad leh isaga og sacad muse magaalo joggo oo miyi waxba uu oolin inu waxasi ku hadlo waa ayaan daro meaning he cant fight conventional warfare in the desert since he lacks miyi population and once the war is ended they walk into the city whoever wins. He said he uses HG urban warfare tactic also.

The reason USC/SNM won they agreed to use urban warfare fight from hargeisa-burco-hamar and that's why those cities were destroyed as this tactic is not familiar to conventional warfare that darod is familiar with and has lots of history and which they knew also and saw an advantage. Notice any war darod goes into, he backs away from urban warfare and that means we need to increase our knowledge about this new dynamic. Who cares if darod xeer says magaalo laguam dagalami karo, waa in update lagu samaya isimada oo la yirahdo waqti cusub ayaa lagu jira and we need to gather all the wars we seen in urban somalia and develop our strategy.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know the first thing u need to do is cut 'communication' lines bomb the hell out of 'hormuud' so they can't talk to each other, I mean the satellite towers. An enemy who cannot communicate is an enemy that is uncoordinated. Second thing we need to analyse is 'ports and airports' we need to capture these immediately so the supply route for the enemy is stopped. Once we have him caged in, we need develop a strategy to knock of their sarkaals or highest commanders, the rest will be uncoordinated kids shooting around. Then go to miyi and cut out all their NOMADIC POPULATION sidu siyad barre ku samaye majerten because if they recruit 'settled' populations usuall waa FULEY in open war fare. But supply lines need to be caught or else ur fighting un-ending war he will continue to get bullets but if u cut the supply line, his bullets will shoot watever he has in his storage. We need intelligence officer sitting in market place monitoring the bomb equipments and ppl who buy batteries or components of bombs and begin following. Sometimes they have DEEP rings involved and it's best not to take the first person out and wait to find the whole network and take the top guy out plus find out where the idealogy is from when u capture the guy so u know which country the problem is.

As Somalis we shud know how IDEAS are the most dangerous tool today and the world is globalized with facebook and they can learn these nonsense from overseas, before they didn't have access to this. Remember ideas destroyed our nation like JABHAD AND COMMUNISM. This is why I fear Hawiye or Isaaq to rule, we will get caught up in the world problems and we will have to develop these skills to survive where-as if MJ ruled we wud end up like Oman with independent status and not involved in idealogical wars, economic wars, military or anything beyond beneficial programs like student exchanges, health travel. We in PL our population can revert back to nomadic overnight we are still there in the miyi, we dont need ALLIES to defend our settlements like the west or asia or mid-east do today. They are tied together, we are not tied to that problem hence we need independent foreign policy.

Or let the highly nomadic areas be separate nation from galgaduud to bari to nugaal to ogadeniya to burco to erigavo, let them join one nation as we are similar culture just don't share a similar tribal law but we have the same agenda our populations aren't as settled like the south or hargeisa and awdal or djibouti so they will forever be tied to foreign wars as they have shared interest to protect their settlements ama waxaa sugayso qaxooti camp where-as me and u guys we just jump back on camel and begin eating camel meat and having glass of water and begin migration because that civilization died thats how we survive as desert people and we park next to next civilization and we continue to survive and stay the longest on earth. Markas hargeisa iyo mogadishu iyo settlementka koonfurta amaan bay naga helayan because its the miyi culture they hate about our clans and they feel threatened.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Desert people it's about longevity and who remains last on earth, it's not about fancy workshops and politics but we have common law tho to keep security as that can effect our shared goals. Now lets unite desert nomads in Somalia and if we find a civilization along the way we can dedicate a small group of our people to learn the knowledge bring it back while keeping the desert way of life going so we keep our language up to date with latest knowledge.

It will come down to us and the eskimos who survive the last from what I analyzed. We are adaptable and that's why our langauge kept up to date with the latest knowledge, we know numbers, maths, etc. It's cause we sit outside civilization desert areas and send in a few people to come back and update us. When they die out, we keep on moving. God wants us last on earth. Unite all NOMADIC AFRICANS, forget the arabs today their settled and were dumb except king faysal who knew this wisdom.

That's why nomadic ppl hate cities and hard work have u noticed. All are the same, cause we r built to cheat and learn and pass it onto our culture and then move on when that settlement dies away thru natural disaster or warfare or disease. The only thing we didn't get blessed with is the word of god to conquer minds around the world and make them sympathetic to us like the jews do. Arabs are trying with hadith but there is no mention of nations in quran. Mohamed was a muslim and delivered the quran in arabic that's all it says. He says im not your father. Ha igu abtirsina weeye. We can translate the true arabic because we still have the culture, the modern arab culture is settled and heavily influenced by jews. Like this idea Ismael had children, they write all these lies the jews. The quran said ismael nothing else was a prophet, no mention of kids but bani israel is mentioned as tribes only. The world was mankind(which is technically all of us) and jews(gods chosen ones) but jews made us think we are different to each other as mankind but were not I know the jewish game, ill slaughter these dogs wallahi

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I do respect Moses though, the man had a heart of gold. Imagine being a minority and pharoah who is like WHITE PEOPLE today and EVEN WORSE then these guys who allowed human rights(whites arent that bad wallahi when u look at the perspective here). Pharoah was given everything power, money, empire, the guy was even assured his halal in god eye circumized both his man and woman not just man. Then this desert rat walks in and bedazzles him with his wisdom, desert people are pretty intelligent sxb in comparison to settlers cuz their INDEPENDENT due to economic reasons. They don't need to take anyone order. I suspect ancient egypt was our people cause we are pictured exactly the same and we still carry their OLD STICKS. Look at the clothes pharoah wears and u will see have the same linen cloth for males. Plus the old man STICK that is pharoah to a tee. We had everything in EGYPT except god word and he never placed LACNATULLAH ON PHAROAH, HE PROMISED HIM DESTRUCTION. THAT HAPPENED. LIKE ARABIC HAWEEYE ITS PROBABLY HAWIYE BUT WITH AN ARABIC PRONUNCIATION. So in my assumption if pharoah was given god words, we would be all dead now cause that's what Somalis do when they have power just like pharoah wud. We wud annihilate all generations to come of each community by cutting dicks of babies.

nation wise we are second worst group after JEWS. It's only pharoah and his descendants but at least we submit markan yaabno, hence we took islam submission. Love religion wont work for us we consider LOVE WEAK, desert ppl do and u know it. It's about calamad and signs and working out where they fit. It's like puzzle wallahi god signs it can be anywhere. Some arabs might of taught wats a haweeye and they learned but never thought it cud be towards a tribe of ppl untill they came to somalia and it fits to a tee ITS THE HIKMA in islam

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lets strike back at Jews. Arabs cannot do it. Pharoah was the only one who came close. He lost cuz he didn't have god backing him like Moses. But since we now accepted Islam we got god backing us and it's protected book not like their genealogy and all this nonsense the jews added in their book and corruption about their qabyalad to control the world. We can end the jews wallahi this time. One man saved them, we had 5000 year history that saved us, good ppl all around even our men and women were considered equal and circumized THEY ARE NOT only men are considered halal and not anymore that was due to MOSES. They are haram and filth and worse then us as god gave them so many chances with so many prophets and they keep corrupting and putting zionism in there. That is not book of god calling prophet lot a drunk because he was lebanese and not jewish so u deny his great work YOU QABYALAD PIECE OF SHIT, WALLAHI SOMALIS IF WE RISE UP WE KNOW JEWISH MENTALITY SINCE WE DO IT OURSELVES. They mock their own prophets and leaders forget anyone else unless THEY WERE JEWISH SLAVES OR ASS KISSERS.

I won't lie to u when I see jews wallahi dhiigayga ayaa inyar kaca, i feel like doing aargoosi for fircoon that was probably our ancestors and u know we do aargoosi. Haloo aaro awoowasheena niyahow the previous inhabitants of Somalia I mean and yes not one population lives same place forever. We got ancient egypt and arab in Somalia combined no settler culture and farming bullshit and deris wanaag. Dont say asiya pharoah wife was the best woman, see sxb the women were equal there cuz thats wat circumision means, it means your halal in god eyes. If we beat jews that day sxb, the world wud be worshipping us and that was the goal of pharoah TO BE GOD.

My ayeeyo always said 'gaalada illahi haku abiidiyo' meaning let them be your slaves. We have this culture of wanting people to be our slaves and that pharoanic. If it wasnt for islam we wouldn't say gaal but ADUUNKA OO DHAN HAKU ABIIDIYO LIKE PHAROAH USED TO WANT. WE CHANGED WE JUST WANT NOW INFIDEL SLAVES NOT THE WHOLE WORLD.

Last edited: