Somalia airspace control official: Planes can't land in Hargeisa without our permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Somaliya oo sheegtay in aan Somaliland diyaaradi tagi Karin aan iyaga…

8:20 am 24th Jun, 2018

Xukuumadda Farmaajo ayaa ku dhawaaqay in aan diyaarad fasax ka haysanin magaalada Muqdisho ayna soo fadhiisan karin madaarada Somaliland Isla markaasina ay soo gali karin hawadii la isku odhan jiray Somaliya

Maareeyaha Guud ee Hey’adda Duulista iyo Saadaasha Hawada Soomaaliya Yuusuf Cabdi Cabdulle (Yuusuf Jaalle) ayaa sheegay in howsha la soo wareegida Maamulka Hawada uu si tartiib tartiib u soo socday illaa bishii December sanadkii tagay qalabka lagu maamulayo hawada ay hada iyagu gacanta ku hayaan oo ay ula soo wareegeen Muqdisho

Ilaa hada ma cada talaabada ay arintani Ka qaadi doonto xukuumadda Somaliland, khadka diyaaradaha ee hawada sare ayaa waxa Somaliland dulmara 12 khad xaga Somaliya ay dulmara 7 khad oo kaliyaati

https://qarannews.com/somaliya-oo-sheegtay-in-aan-somaliland-diyaaradi-tagi-karin-aan-iyaga/

Actually, without permission no plane can land in a sovereign country. It will break every aviation rule if it lands without permission.
Your statement sounds like somaliland has just declared unilaterally independence somalia doesn't control it's airspace it doesn't have an air force how is it going to stop landing in hargreisa kismayo or anywhere what I don't understand is so call leaders telling their public lies it clearly shows why somalia has ended up in this position God help somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Your statement sounds like somaliland has just declared unilaterally independence somalia doesn't control it's airspace it doesn't have an air force how is it going to stop landing in hargreisa kismayo or anywhere what I don't understand is so call leaders telling their public lies it clearly shows why somalia has ended up in this position God help somalia.
This has nothing to do with firepower or air Force. NO PLANE CAN LAND WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE COUNTRY'S AUTHORITIES.

Penalties for non compliance with regulations can range from cautions and warnings, suspension or revocation of license, fines and or imprisonment if the plane doesn't comply with the country's regulations and rules (ICAO will implement the penalties) .. Including landing without permission.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
This has nothing to do with firepower or air Force. NO PLANE CAN LAND WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE COUNTRY'S AUTHORITIES.

Penalties for non compliance with regulations can range from cautions and warnings, suspension or revocation of license, fines and or imprisonment if the plane doesn't comply with the country's regulations and rules (ICAO will implement the penalties) .. Including landing without permission.

These secessionists need to learn how the world works.

Like when they banned Kenyan Khaat flights from Somalia and they landed in Puntland instead...

What do you think the western masters will say? Deny flights to and from Hargeisa. Allow flights that will that can’t even land because Somalia don’t control the airport in Somaliland. Deny aid to Somaliland.

Do you really think your western masters will allow you this?

If they would allow such things, then more unrest might happen in Somaliland and Puntland and more refugees comes to Europe. I don’t think anyone really care about Somaliland and Somalia except if there is money there and refugees stay away from Europe.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Like when they banned Kenyan Khaat flights from Somalia and they landed in Puntland instead...

What do you think the western masters will say? Deny flights to and from Hargeisa. Allow flights that will that can’t even land because Somalia don’t control the airport in Somaliland. Deny aid to Somaliland.

If they would allow such things, then more unrest might happen in Somaliland and Puntland and more refugees comes to Europe. I don’t think anyone really care about Somaliland and Somalia except if there is money there and refugees stay away from Europe.
The FGS didn't have control of the Airspace like it does today.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

The FGS gets paid for every plane that uses Somalia's airspace. No flights will be denied. So stop trying to make shit up.

The FGS should make sure more planes land in Hargeysa so that they can get paid more.

They can stop providing air traffic services pilots could crash without directions from the ground crew to help them land or take off or finding a parking. This means no plane can land there because of safety.

They can stop providing air traffic services pilots could crash without directions from the ground crew to help them land or take off or finding a parking. This means no plane can land there because of safety.
God damn yaanyuur you live in main state but still behaving like an animal how can you suggest putting innocent passengers in danger walahi somalis are crazy look at this dude his having a pleasant time in the states but wants to cause havoc back home. I pray those white racist kick the shit out of you. Remember they can't tell if you are darood hawiye or diir.

God damn yaanyuur you live in main state but still behaving like an animal how can you suggest putting innocent passengers in danger walahi somalis are crazy look at this dude his having a pleasant time in the states but wants to cause havoc back home. I pray those white racist kick the shit out of you. Remember they can't tell if you are darood hawiye or diir.

No dude i don't wish anything bad on somaliland people. I was just explaining what would deter an airline from having their planes land in somaliland if they know they will not receive any air traffic control service

Silky

操你的媽媽
This whole fiasco epitomizes this government. They are a paper tiger, they have all this power and authority that they can't use or enforce properly. :bell:

No dude i don't wish anything bad on somaliland people. I was just explaining what would deter an airline from having their planes land in somaliland if they know they will not receive any air traffic control service
With just permission for
Mogadishu airplanes will for sure not be able to land. It’s permission from Somaliland that count if you plan to land in Somaliland. Same for visa. Good luck with Somali visa in Somaliland.

Bohol

VIP
The FGS gets paid for every plane that uses Somalia's airspace. No flights will be denied. So stop trying to make shit up.

The FGS should make sure more planes land in Hargeysa so that they can get paid more.

Is there any estimates into how much the federal government will make monthly on the airspace fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts