Somalia accepts to repatriate the SEXUAL JIHADIST Xaliimos (sperm buckets) refused by Europe

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
22 women 111 kids. Thats 5 kids per . Daaamn these people dont rest. Al shabab will have boost now

Nah. AS hate IS and their kind- I've heard that they're fighting in the rural areas and AS told them that if they ever attacked the capital, they'd turn all out to crush them.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
22 of these chicks who were born in. Europe who are now in the Levant (Syria and Iraq) are been allowed into Somalia.

These 22 young women had 111 kids amongst them. In other words they weee truly a sperm bucket.
Why are you always so crude

Tukraq

VIP
Somalia doesn’t need more terrorists wtf should have never brought them in, these women aren’t compatible with Somali society especially now that agenda number one is exterminating shabab

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalia shouldn't accept those terrorist es to enter the Country. These hoes were used and abused by terrorists and they're also terrorists, meaning they will be blowing themselves up and killing innocent Somalis. They should rot in whatever hell hole they are in.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These women and their children are psychologically damaged, what has the Somali government got to offer them?
They shouldn't be offered anything, they made their bed and now they should lay in it. Somalia doesn't need these losers, they're terrorists. I hope the government jails them and their bastard kids, those kids weren't even born in a halal way.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They shouldn't be offered anything, they made their bed and now they should lay in it. Somalia doesn't need these losers, they're terrorists. I hope the government jails them and their bastard kids, those kids weren't even born in a halal way.

Isn’t it a sad state of affairs that they wouldn’t allow me to deposit my biyo inside them for them to have this 111. I seriously would’ve done it in the comfort of their Western home. I would’ve even traveled to them on a weekly basis, Finland, Germany, UK and Canada.
However they chose an Eyrab madman over me to ruin their lives.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Poor kids they have a deadbeat terrorist Mother who never made it past grade 10 and a Father who either blew himself up for a terrorist group or is rotting somewhere deep in Syria/Iraq.

What a childhood that is, someone needs to put them up for adoption bismillah.

no wonder isis lost, inleen they were busy having sex instead of fighting?

take the kids, charge the mothers for terrorism, they were enablers at the very least, I am sure some of them participated in terror acts. Try them, jail them or execute them.

VixR

Veritas
In Islam, if you’re a female, you’re a broodmare. The more children you make, the better, and that’s hardly just among extremists. I fail to see how you’re disapproving of their behavior, when the average Somali family, even in the diaspora has 6-11 kids a piece.

I agree with the decision to repatriate them in Somalia. They had a better life here in every conceivable way, and they’ve made their choice. The West shouldn’t take on the burden.

Apollo

VIP
In Islam, if you’re a female, you’re a broodmare. The more children you make, the better, and that’s hardly just among extremists. I fail to see how you’re disapproving of their behavior, when the average Somali family, even in the diaspora has 6-11 kids a piece.

False equivalence.

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
False equivalence.

giphy.gif
It’s all about quantity, not quality, in both Somali culture and Islam, you’re not a man, unless you’ve had as many kids as possible, but it’s God who’ll provide their sustenance.

You can’t call them spermbuckets w/o calling the majority of Somali mothers sperm buckets, many of whom barely give themselves a year between pregnancies and are dying from childbirth and FGM.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I agree with the decision to repatriate them in Somalia. They had a better life here in every conceivable way, and they’ve made their choice. The West shouldn’t take on the burden.

They are terrorists:gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
They are terrorists:gucciwhat:
The expansion of Islam depended not only on men fighting futuuh, but the women being turned into broodmares and breeding like goddamn rabbits.

If you’re calling them spermbuckets because of how many kids they have, consider your mothers.

Trending

Latest posts