Somalia accepts to repatriate the SEXUAL JIHADIST Xaliimos (sperm buckets) refused by Europe

Btw Somalia has a natural population limit. The climate and environment of Somalia can house a population of 10-15 million people maximum. Any more would lead to serious reduction in living standards and resource depletion.
Wouldn't that be solved with increased food production (+distribution), well-functioning institutions, and improved infrastructure?

World

VIP
Btw Somalia has a natural population limit. The climate and environment of Somalia can house a population of 10-15 million people maximum. Any more would lead to serious reduction in living standards and resource depletion.
What population limit are you talking about?

Apollo

VIP
The current political climate is one that prevents a Somali State. The only way a true Somali state can only exist is by destablising Africa.

Somalia and Kenya can not exist at the same time

Nomadism is unproductive anyway. You can raise livestock much faster by pumping them with corn or soybeans instead of letting them graze.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Nomadism is unproductive anyway. You can raise livestock much faster by pumping them with corn or soybeans instead of letting them graze.
Long term the effects would be bad. Its a cycle which will pacify Somalis and will then be conquered by new nomads. City dewellers are usually weak and spoilt. Imagine Somalis becoming like the Abbasids,waiting to be conquered.

I think nomadism should exist but carefully managed.

Their parents and siblings are in the West. Their parents have lobbied to the Somali government feverishly. Some speak English as their first language. They can open an English school. Some can become waitresses at the high end restaurants in Somalia. Some can marry ex cab drivers from London who are currently government officials.

Dont forget the number one thing SOMALIS care about most of the kids will be LIGHTSKINNED Half syrian so when they grow up they will life a lavish life.

Wouldn't that be solved with increased food production (+distribution), well-functioning institutions, and improved infrastructure?

Even then, the Somali peninsula is arid and dry and cannot sustain more people. The agricultural areas in Somalia are in the Maroodijeex/Awdal region of Somaliland, and the two riverine regions of Jubba and Shabeelle. The rest of the country is as dry as a donkeys ass.

Although, Togdheer region is rumoured to have large fresh-water aquifers under ground.

Last edited:
What population limit are you talking about?

I mean a natural population barrier that stops Somalis from overpopulation. Right now it's the fact that we have such a high infant mortality rate due to the ongoing statelessness e.g. disease, starvation/malnutrition, lack of adequate medical professionals, violence and conflict etc. But even if Somalis somehow get their act together, a population of above 25 million would be highly unlikely given the natural environment of Somalia being hostile. The most we could ever hope for would be a population similar to Australia.

Apollo

VIP
I mean a natural population barrier that stops Somalis from overpopulation. Right now it's the fact that we have such a high infant mortality rate due to the ongoing statelessness e.g. disease, starvation/malnutrition, lack of adequate medical professionals, violence and conflict etc. But even if Somalis somehow get their act together, a population of above 25 million would be highly unlikely given the natural environment of Somalia being hostile. The most we could ever hope for would be a population similar to Australia.

Yemen and Niger are more arid than Somalia, yet have larger populations. I am not advocating for large populations, but it is what it is..

Sol

?
I've always wondered what it is that convinces these young girls to leave their comfortable lives in the west were they have literally anything they want to travel across the world to some dusty shithole were war and violence is a daily occurrence I cant get my head around it :farmajoyaab:

World

VIP
Yemen and Niger are more arid than Somalia, yet have larger populations. I am not advocating for large populations, but it is what it is..
Not sure about Niger, but Yemen isn't more arid than Somalia. Most of the country are farmers and inhabit the mountainous interior.

Apollo

VIP
Not sure about Niger, but Yemen isn't more arid than Somalia. Most of the country are farmers and inhabit the mountainous interior.

Yemen is definitely more arid than Somalia on the whole. Almost 1/3 of Somalia is rather green-ish on Google Earth while for Yemen it's more like 1/5.

VixR

Veritas
If you live in America, you have millions of fellow Americans who think that your uterus is their business. Somali culture isn't the only one that promotes child-bearing.
Nice try. But I give it a 2/10. Abortion rights are nowhere near the travesty of what I described. I always saw Somali women with an impossible amount of kids, but I never put two and two together my own family being small.

Guess what, I live among religious fundie Christians, and I’ve never seen anything like that. A prof in a science course even creatively used them to explain action potential recruitment in a muscle fiber (by explaining one cell reaching threshold by firing multiple times is summation, and multiple cells firing to threshold being recruitment, likening them to a mother with multiple children in the same age range going, “mom, mom, mom”, one setting her off by repeatedly going off being summation, and the multiples going off being recruitment).

The conditions of Somali women in childbirth overseas and the kind of birthing competitions they have to keep and appease men who don’t stay, and children whom they watch die, or whom die themselves bc of what’s been done to them, and to watch the same thing happen here in a Western country with the ridiculous lack of spacing she’s undergone, with a husband who was nowhere to be seen. Now that is absolutely disgusting “business”.

I will take America, thank you.

Lol I was told this story once that a Somali women in Norway refused to shake hands with a welfare government worker because he was a non-mahram and he was very apologetic about it. She would collect welfare Benefits for being a single mother even though she was actually married. Every 9 months the welfare worker would come visit her and would see that she keeps getting pregnant. The man asked how is it that I cannot shake your hand yet you some how are getting pregnant every 9 months when you are a not married. Long story short she stopped receiving her money :chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
Lol I was told this story once that a Somali women in Norway refused to shake hands with a welfare government worker because he was a non-mahram and he was very apologetic about it. She would collect welfare Benefits for being a single mother even though she was actually married. Every 9 months the welfare worker would come visit her and would see that she keeps getting pregnant. The man asked how is it that I cannot shake your hand yet you some how are getting pregnant every 9 months when you are a not married. Long story short she stopped receiving her money :chrisfreshhah:
Somalis being lost causes.

Even if you wanted to excuse the scam despite being ablebodied, grown and healthy, how are they that stupid? This is a story that begs the 68 IQ..

So much for religion being the moral lifeline of Somalis. She was told it’s against the religion to shake a man’s hand, meanwhile they’re running a whole scam with their child in her belly.