Somalia accepts to repatriate the SEXUAL JIHADIST Xaliimos (sperm buckets) refused by Europe

look at Nigerias population lol, the irony, however I commend them, currently the best country in Africa, inshallah we will catch up as Allah has blessed us with the same black gold,AKA oil

More people means more resources as long as you have peace and work ethic. We have massive country with great resources that should feed 10 million people easily. Sadly we are retarded as people. No one should starve in somalia

Tukraq

VIP
more mouths to feed is also great for an economy, that means more potential buyers especially if everybody is having more kids

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

You and these guys will never comprehend one another. Their premise starts from your womb belongs to the clan and Somali men and breed as told. I told you, we Nigerian men are better than these guys.
No African man is better. Even African men raised in the West are typically impossible.

At least Western men understand a few things.

Tukraq

VIP
More people means more resources as long as you have peace and work ethic. We have massive country with great resources that should feed 10 million people easily. Sadly we are retarded as people. No one should starve in somalia
sxb I actually disagree and think were on the right path, you don't really need work ethic with the resources we have tbh, and feeding shouldn't be our concern as we have like 15 million in population and hundreds of billions in potential oil revenue

sxb I actually disagree and think were on the right path, you don't really need work ethic with the resources we have tbh, and feeding shouldn't be our concern as we have like 15 million in population and hundreds of billions in potential oil revenue

Potential means nothing......we dont even have full peace in the country and still fighting about tribes 30 years later. I been hearingvabout potential since i was a kid

Tukraq

VIP
@VixR

It’s only great for a well oiled and well functioning economy, in the case of Somalia, it is a case of more parasitic mouths to feed. NGO’s.
hmm really, somalis are very entrepreneurial in my experience so they would gain business wise from more customers lol, also I doubt our economy is worse then most in Africa its just that theres zero regulations and tracking to see how well its doing, basically a pure free market, I wouldn't be surprised if somali private companies like dhabshiil were among the richest in Africa

Tukraq

VIP
Potential means nothing......we dont even have full peace in the country and still fighting about tribes 30 years later. I been hearingvabout potential since i was a kid
the oil has been surveyed so its not potential anymore tbh and the tribal system is important and a positive in protecting us from the resource curse other African countries fall upon since no one man can take all the resources with out setting every other clan off, and that along with having a weak central government and stronger states means the wealth will go around and we won't end up a city state in the capital only like all these other African countries, so actually these tribal politics and everyone worrying about their tuulos turned out to be a major positive, imagine if we still had a central city-state dictator like barre with all this wealth we would be in a resource curse

I’m extremely lucky I was born here. What you are doesn’t matter in the West. You can’t change them. Don’t think I hate myself, but I don’t have to associate with Somali culture.
The change will happen whether we like it or not, but it's up to individuals like us to control in which direction. Educated people have a responsibility, in my opinion.

Somali culture is not a religion, and it encompasses a range of different things. You can qashin what you don't like and replace it with what you think is more useful or advantageous. There are many things wrong with the culture, but culture is one of the focal points of what it is to be a human.

Remember that Somalis have been wired to the conditions in Somalia, so by extension, our culture has been specialized to that type of harsh lifestyle. Now we need to change things to function more optimally to urban life. The same thing needs to happen in Somalia, though things are more complicated there.

the oil has been surveyed so its not potential anymore tbh and the tribal system is important and a positive in protecting us from the resource curse other African countries fall upon since no one man can take all the resources with out setting every other clan off, and that along with having a weak central government and stronger states means the wealth will go around and we won't end up a city state in the capital only like all these other African countries, so actually these tribal politics and everyone worrying about their tuulos turned out to be a major positive, imagine if we still had a central city-state dictator like barre with all this wealth we would be in a resource curse
Disagree there. The tribal system has held us back more than did good for us. The biggest issue is it normalize nepotism and we need our brightest people to be prominent in our society. I been to somalia and you are much better off having little education and powerful tribe/family rather than be very educated and smart from smaller tribe. Everything is based on your qabil. I have family members in somalia government based on nepotism.

hmm really, somalis are very entrepreneurial in my experience so they would gain business wise from more customers lol, also I doubt our economy is worse then most in Africa its just that theres zero regulations and tracking to see how well its doing, basically a pure free market, I wouldn't be surprised if somali private companies like dhabshiil were among the richest in Africa

@Tukraq

Sxb, let’s be real here, somalia’ Federal budget for 2019 is less than $350,000,000, the lowest in all African countries. But you are right, the enemy of Somalis is welfare. Where there aren’t welfare like in Africa, they work harder and earn a decent living. But nothing to be jubilant about it because we are all small shop owners and they copy one another till the market is saturated with small shops. They need to take more risks and diversify. Same back home. It’s shops, restaurants and hotels. The Americans are now helping with power production to kickstart small scale agro-businesses and factory productions. Power is still very expensive. They should tap into the new Ethiopian hydro power production if that’s feasible.

Tukraq

VIP
Disagree there. The tribal system has held us back more than did good for us. The biggest issue is it normalize nepotism and we need our brightest people to be prominent in our society. I been to somalia and you are much better off having little education and powerful tribe/family rather than be very educated and smart from smaller tribe. Everything is based on your qabil. I have family members in somalia government based on nepotism.
I know thats the negatives but the positives is that now were not as centralized so the oil profits can't really be stolen by a minority because everyone needs a cut, every clan, every region or they will sabotage it for all so it will be less corrupt like in other African countries with strong leaders who rob the country blind to their swizz banks, basically its a balance of power structure were everyone is in a way involved.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Sxb, let’s be real here, somalia’ Federal budget for 2019 is less than $350,000,000, the lowest in all African countries. But you are right, the enemy of Somalis is welfare. Where there aren’t welfare like in Africa, they work harder and earn a decent living. But nothing to be jubilant about it because we are all small shop owners and they copy one another till the market is saturated with small shops. They need to take more risks and diversify. Same back home. It’s shops, restaurants and hotels. The Americans are now helping with power production to kickstart small scale agro-businesses and factory productions. Power is still very expensive. They should tap into the new Ethiopian hydro power production if that’s feasible.
like I said its a free economy their federal budget has nothing to do with the economy as they don't collect taxes and have no regulations lol

like I said its a free economy their federal budget has nothing to do with the economy as they don't collect taxes and have no regulations lol
Vix and aussie want us to suffer and love in a life of langaabnimo she says men have issues but she cried for a woman because she had too many babies :faysalwtf: walahi women are a different breed :mugshotman:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
These chicks will struggle in somalia.....you dont wanna be jihadi mixie in somalia and how they gonna survive in somalia as single mothers of so many kids. They are absolute waste. This happens when you dont raise your girls to be strong
Real shit,
I’m sure they will get plenty of gus. Niggas out there are raping 12 year olds, she will make a killing slanging some extremist pussy!:manny:

On second thoughts, she’ll be a repeat rape victim as nigggas in Somalia are broke

Last edited:
I’m extremely lucky I was born here. What you are doesn’t matter in the West. You can’t change them. Don’t think I hate myself, but I don’t have to associate with Somali culture.

If you live in America, you have millions of fellow Americans who think that your uterus is their business. Somali culture isn't the only one that promotes child-bearing.

Btw Somalia has a natural population limit. The climate and environment of Somalia can house a population of 10-15 million people maximum. Any more would lead to serious reduction in living standards and resource depletion.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Btw Somalia has a natural population limit. The climate and environment of Somalia can house a population of 10-15 million people maximum. Any more would lead to serious reduction in living standards and resource depletion.
Thats good news. This is the only way to start a Somali expansion by sending hungry geeljires against unsuspecting Bantu farmers in Kenya and Tanzania:hillarybiz:

Last edited: