SOMALIA A THANKLESS NATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this in a Kenyan forum

SOMALIA A THANKLESS NATION

Some time back,the Somalian Parliament voted overwhelmingly for the withdrawal of Kenyan troops out of Somalia.
Before the vote,they vociferously went through a litiny of accusations against KDF and Kenya
1-KDF is taking sides-favouring one clan over the other
2-KDF is inolved in illegal charcoal trade
3-KDF is involved in sugar smuggling
4-Kenya is constructing a wall in its (Somalian) territory etc
The litiny of accusations goes on and on.
Those Somalis bashing Kenya must be suffering from what I will call 'POLITICAL AMNESIA'
Before accusing Kenya of fanning clanism,let me remind you what led to the collapse of your country..CLANNISM
After the collapse of your country in the 90s,a generous, poor third world country called Kenya,welcomed your malnourished and skinny citizens.
That generosity saw close to a million of you Somalis call Kenya home.Thousands more used our country as a gateway to Europe,Australia and USA as refugees.
Before you Somalis,Kenya has also hosted refugees from Uganda in the 80s,Ethiopia,SSUDAN,Eritrea and Rwanda& DRC.
The nation that comes close to Kenya when it comes to hosting Refugees is Tanzania.
Now let me remind Somalis what role Kenya has played in the region...
Apart from hosting refugees from all over the region,countries like Uganda owe Kenya a big Thank you...Museveni knows it He once thanked Moi openly some years back.
Tanzania too played a role in getting rid of Amini Dada..but they only did that after being invaded by Uganda(Kagera war)
SSudan owe Moi and Kenya a BIG THANK YOU.
To those Somalis cheering and circulating gory pictures of our dead soldiers on the internet and,
Those Somalia MPs who have accussed Kenya of meddling in Somalian affairs and voted to kick out KDF should remember this;
-Kenya meddled into your affairs and helped create the first Federal Transitional Government
-We housed your officials in Nairobi during and after the negotiations-FREE OF CHARGE
-I will be the first to admit that while living in DADAAB in no shangri-la,it however gave millions of your citizens a chance to survive and
some were able to get some education,moved out the camps into Nairobi and other town centres where they started some businesses.
Hey there Somalia? Ever heard of the saying "be careful what you wish for"?And what if KDF or AMISOM withdrew completely out of Somalia?
Before KDF's entry into your so called "Muslim Holly Lands",The Ugandan and Burundian armies only controlled the airport for close to seven years.
They were stuck.Then came the underated,"Johnny-come-lately" KDF and soon we gave the Ugandans and Burundians breathing room outside the airport in Mogadishu.
Somalis..appreciate what you have before its gone....
Appreciate the Ugandans
Appreciate the Ethiopians,
The Burundians
AND
Appreciate Kenya THE MOST
All these countries have lost their citizens in Somalia...trying TO PROTECT YOUR THANKLESS ASSES...

http://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/somalia-a-thankless-nation.1001823/

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Those ugali eating knuckle dragging Buck dancing fufu's are forgetting that NFD BELONGS TO SOMALIS. It's cause of our Somali brothers & sisters in NFD That we are grateful to not the Kikuyus.

f*ck these hypocritical baboons!

They did nothing but contribute to the dissection and strife of Somalia, theft of our ethnic lands, currently trying to steal our resources and also killing ethnic Somalis in the NFD!

f*ck you Bantus, give back whats ours and then we can have a nice talk!

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
KDF saviours and future rulers of Jubaland.Kenya us Somalilanders are 100% behind your invasion,taking sides and dividing these Daroods and destroying their environment.KDF must continue this campaign

KDF saviours and future rulers of Jubaland.Kenya us Somalilanders are 100% behind your invasion,taking sides and dividing these Daroods and destroying their environment.KDF must continue this campaign

Naclatullah calayk, I hope you get all types of cancers this world has. As for aukhtak, iza shuftaha 7a amsikha wa atanawalha fi sareer! :ufdup:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
lol, these deluded fufu eaters are stupid,
funny they dont mention how, its them funding al shabab or that al shabab is basically a bantu enity

Odeg

Gedo
I guess we should be thankful that they occupy our lands aswell(NFD and south somalia) that post is stupid. Everyone knows Kenya didnt pay a dime for the refugees on somali soil it was International community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending