Somalia’s Presidential Palace: Reports alleging Somali troops involvement in Tigray conflict are “rumours.”

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Truth always comes out in the end, this is why it’s good to always be honest. :)

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I was one of the people that perpetrated this lie and I did it with the intent to cause misinformation and confusion. I'm proud of the work I have done. However my Oscar goes to the women crying in the streets of Mogadishu, they were the real heroes.

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Man
I was one of the people that perpetrated this lie and I did it with the intent to cause misinformation and confusion. I'm proud of the work I have done. However my Oscar goes to the women crying in the streets of Mogadishu, they were the real heroes.

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG
Lol the Trump playbook. This lie small compared to stuff he puts out there . Propaganda part of politics now a days with social media can’t knock it

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Man

Lol the Trump playbook. This lie small compared to stuff he puts out there . Propaganda part of politics now a days with social media can’t knock it
When they were fake crying on the street, I used to say "why is Farmaajo so cold hearted, doesn't he have any decency and compassion?".

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

The SAHAN agents took advantage of the communication break between the trainees and their worried waalids. They pushed so many articles and and interviews that it was hard not to believe it really. One of N&N biggest failures was not addressing the issue and leaving the public at the mercy of the foreign backed "think tanks".
:meleshame:
It's a good think HSM made his priority to get to the bottom of the issue. Fly there visit the troops, talk with the Afwerki and facilitate communication between the waalids and their kids. Farmaajo couldnt even do such a simple task.
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

The SAHAN agents took advantage of the communication break between the trainees and their worried waalids. They pushed so many articles and and interviews that it was hard not to believe it really. One of N&N biggest failures was not addressing the issue and leaving the public at the mercy of the foreign backed "think tanks".
:meleshame:
It's a good think HSM made his priority to get to the bottom of the issue. Fly there visit the troops, talk with the Afwerki and facilitate communication between the waalids and their kids. Farmaajo couldnt even do such a simple task.
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Why would anyone respond to conspiracy theories? Half of those people were paid actors, his haters were lying to the public and he sent HSM on a road-trip to Asmara so he could finally meet the army of the dead, Pirates of the Caribbean style. :dead:

The best thing Farmajo did was stay silent. And at least the politicians I follow don’t lie to my face. If they were lying to hooyooyin Soomaliyeed ilmahooda jecel imagine what they’d say to the rest of us :hmm:

Last edited: