Somalia’s Cabinet approved over $900 million in budget for 2022, the largest amount ever passed by the Cabinet.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
i am talking against common sense, Us embassy has provided evidence of farmajo getting cash and him stealing the money as well as denying FGS regions the money the US told him not to take for him self but share it out

how are you against evidence?

maybe you are farmajo supporting, why do you deny evidence ?
You are trying to say he allocated the funds to other means. Instead of he straight up stole it. The former is true, the latter is bs. Or else he would not stay in xamar or in east africa at all.

don’t get me wrong i am not a cbb supporter. I am a federalist. There is no incentive for me to support the former president.

You are trying to say he allocated the funds to other means. Instead of he straight up stole it. The former is true, the latter is bs. Or else he would not stay in xamar or in east africa at all.

don’t get me wrong i am not a cbb supporter. I am a federalist. There is no incentive for me to support the former president.

why do you say he would not stay in xamar or East African ?

how many corrupt politicians and presidents have stolen money and still chill.

I don’t understand your logic of saying corrupt politicians cannot stay in east Africa

anyways he stole the money meant for puntland. Jubaland and even somaliland

Rooble had to forcibly take the money meant for the suuq burning down in Hargeysa even that he fought roobley

farmajo wanted to do more hair surgery for the money

only think that improved was his hairline. Everything else when he was president got worse

shabab controls xamar. When Hassan left you could drive 90 km with no shabab

why do you defend a mini dictator who stole money and sold Somalia ports to habashi?

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
why do you say he would not stay in xamar or East African ?

how many corrupt politicians and presidents have stolen money and still chill.

I don’t understand your logic of saying corrupt politicians cannot stay in east Africa

anyways he stole the money meant for puntland. Jubaland and even somaliland

Rooble had to forcibly take the money meant for the suuq burning down in Hargeysa even that he fought roobley

farmajo wanted to do more hair surgery for the money

only think that improved was his hairline. Everything else when he was president got worse

shabab controls xamar. When Hassan left you could drive 90 km with no shabab

why do you defend a mini dictator who stole money and sold Somalia ports to habashi?

walaal I ain’t defending jack shit.

think about what you are saying.

according to you the man is a billionaire.

why would a billionaire stay in Somalia? Or east africa?

ask yourself at least the tough questions.

he allocated the funds elsewhere. Not his literal pocket.

How old are you?

How old are you?

power Hungry hunter gatherer day dreaming about 2026, he thinks he will come back, may Allah prevent that insha Allah

also if he runs, people will know he stole a lot of money

BN: did i say he stole every penny? idiot sued it to bribe HAG for 5 years and used it to bribe MPs

how else does a minority creature keep power in villa somalia ?

he told Somalis he gave up his US passport, which is a lie, so he will not run off immediately, give him several months, he will get bored and he will run off

regardless if eh stole it or used it to bribe others, which is a form of stealing, he still keeps some of the money and it does not mean the Somali people benefited from it

he has created a paid for following on social media, do not fall for his hype

i sprayed myself with Anti Hunter Gatherer medicine alhamdulilah, try it bro, it works wonders

How old are you?

Most corrupt nations, it rose under farmajo when hassan sheikh left and farmajo took over

under farmajo out of 180 nations, it was 180th most corrupt even more corrupt than south sudan, yemen, iraq, north korea

corruption hunter gatherer style :denzelnigga:

1653776531240.png

Last edited:
Stop taxation without representation. All this money confiscated from Benaadir and yet Benaadir has zeroe representation in the Somalia Italiana senate. The American revolution was officially about ending taxation without representation

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

How old are you?
He has no evidence President Farmaajo did not build one house that is why he is living in a rented villa. These are clear lies, what kind of billionaire does this

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
He has no evidence President Farmaajo did not build one house that is why he is living in a rented villa. These are clear lies, what kind of billionaire does this
I gathered that by him not answering a single question. While he does try to dance around the answer.

Typicial childish stuff. I am personaly against farmaajo centralist policies. However he was in my humble opinion the best serving president since the civil war. If HSM continues that trend one could become happy. Only the future will tell that story.

Instead we have kids parading bs online and calling it patriotic 🤣🤣

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Stop taxation without representation. All this money confiscated from Benaadir and yet Benaadir has zeroe representation in the Somalia Italiana senate. The American revolution was officially about ending taxation without representation
One question, whats up with the italiana BS.

Ain't you got some shame? Calling your country by its conquered gaal name.
May god guide us all.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I gathered that by him not answering a single question. While he does try to dance around the answer.

Typicial childish stuff. I am personaly against farmaajo centralist policies. However he was in my humble opinion the best serving president since the civil war. If HSM continues that trend one could become happy. Only the future will tell that story.

Instead we have kids parading bs online and calling it patriotic 🤣🤣
Yeah dont take notice this guy claims to have a PhD in economics and a miliionaire too, he can barely string a sentence with his long tirades.

A FOB from QabriBayax trying too hard innit :mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

The same country that popularised that statement, the United States, is also famous for taxing Puerto Rico, Washington DC and other localities without voting representation in parliament.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The same country that popularised that statement, the United States, is also famous for taxing Puerto Rico, Washington DC and other localities without voting representation in parliament.
The Dems support changing that but with the filibuster that is never going to happen

One question, whats up with the italiana BS.

Ain't you got some shame? Calling your country by its conquered gaal name.
May god guide us all.

Somalia is an italian word. Im not from the South but you guys should stop using your colonial name. I just add italiana so nobody thinks I consider Qoslaaye/Farmaajo/FGS represent the North. Should I call them Southern Somaliland since this is an English speaking forum and you appear to be fine with colonial names

PR statehood/independence referenda have been held but majority vote is required. to change their colonial status. DC gets representation in the electoral selectoral college The other US territories can also change their status but they havent tried

The Dems support changing that but with the filibuster that is never going to happen

Dems were historically against PR statehood. The PR statehood party is mostly affiliated with the GOP. Dems might not benefit from PR statehood. DC statehood requires constitutional amendment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway DC and PR statehood not comparable to Benaadir. DC/PR are a fraction of 1% in America. Benaadir is more populous than 4 out of the 5 FMS in Somalia Italiana. Qoslaaye should carveout a small terriotry around Villa del Vicere Somalia Italiana call that Benaadir and the rest of Benaadir is given statehood. Qoslaaye with Rooble are unstoppable as long as they have more than 1/3 of the parliament. 20% from beesha dhexe. Bribe 10% from the fugitives MPs pretending to represent the North and bully enough KG/minority MPs to get 1/3 of parliament to make impeachment impossible. I have a feeling Qoslaaye is just in it for the money and the more he can confiscate from Benaadir the better

PL/JL might end up feeling the Cheese was better and they might be right if Qoslaaye uses his second term to enrich himself, cause GM/Pl wars, without increasing representation for Benaadir and beesha dhexe

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Somalia is an italian word. Im not from the South but you guys should stop using your colonial name. I just add italiana so nobody thinks I consider Qoslaaye/Farmaajo/FGS represent the North. Should I call them Southern Somaliland since this is an English speaking forum and you appear to be fine with colonial names

PR statehood/independence referenda have been held but majority vote is required. to change their colonial status. DC gets representation in the electoral selectoral college The other US territories can also change their status but they havent tried

Dems were historically against PR statehood. The PR statehood party is mostly affiliated with the GOP. Dems might not benefit from PR statehood. DC statehood requires constitutional amendment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway DC and PR statehood not comparable to Benaadir. DC/PR are a fraction of 1% in America. Benaadir is more populous than 4 out of the 5 FMS in Somalia Italiana. Qoslaaye should carveout a small terriotry around Villa del Vicere Somalia Italiana call that Benaadir and the rest of Benaadir is given statehood. Qoslaaye with Rooble are unstoppable as long as they have more than 1/3 of the parliament. 20% from beesha dhexe. Bribe 10% from the fugitives MPs pretending to represent the North and bully enough KG/minority MPs to get 1/3 of parliament to make impeachment impossible. I have a feeling Qoslaaye is just in it for the money and the more he can confiscate from Benaadir the better

PL/JL might end up feeling the Cheese was better and they might be right if Qoslaaye uses his second term to enrich himself, cause GM/Pl wars, without increasing representation for Benaadir and beesha dhexe

Walaal, you sound insane. It is an latin surfix. We have never had an country like this before.

The true name is Dalka Somaliyeed, just like how Germany is actuay called Deutschland.

Kaftan is allright, however it is important to pick up a book from time to time. To keep the mind sharp.

ZodiaK

VIP

The draft budget targets revenue increase of 141%, largely due to a massive hike in donor funding of 349%. Expenditure set to increase by 100%.

1655112084702.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

If I divert funds intended for one thing and use them for another personal gain isnt that stealing?

If anything id rather he use the money for land and houses as theres a limit to that style of looting. Instead we have swathes of the budget intended to fight AS and help developments against drought being used for political violence.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
667AB449-534A-44D3-AB60-EA30711D8E16.jpeg

Donor revenue is exploding this year. Probably due to the new Presidency and drought support.

280m in 2020, 150m in 2021, 660m in 2022.

Good news also that IMF is set to pass the 2nd and 3rd review. We’re on track for IMF funding in 2024/2025