Somali YouTubers

Hey I want to make a thread of Somali YouTubers (mainly Qurbajoogs)

These two sisters are fairly new to the scene but the few videos they have up are great and I really like their content. Take a listen/watch, tell me what you think. And share some of the Somali YouTubers you know..

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dual nationals pretty much all of Somalia diaspora need to be 50/50 when it comes to investment, I definitely suggest investing back home and even if you fail keep trying, but do not neglect everything else, also invest where you are living currently, I found that balance walahi I wish that on other Somalis, try to assimilate and integrate in your home country/country of residence, and also reassimilate backhome in Somalia, you can do both, it will be the truth expression of yourself as dual citizen.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
I thoroughly enjoyed this. This is the kind of content Somalis need to discuss more on their platforms. Especially the youth so that they can motivate each other to leave this pit.

Ive been to Somalia, and seen first hand Somalis from the diaspora either finding success back home or mental health, which was my personal experience. Mentally, I was doing better in Somalia then in Canada, than there is feeling the sense of belonging in comparison to the West. My family are slowly beginning to relocate to different parts of the Horn including us. Being in the West is not good for us as a community honestly.

Thanks for sharing.

Keo

VIP
Dual nationals pretty much all of Somalia diaspora need to be 50/50 when it comes to investment, I definitely suggest investing back home and even if you fail keep trying, but do not neglect everything else, also invest where you are living currently, I found that balance walahi I wish that on other Somalis, try to assimilate and integrate in your home country/country of residence, and also reassimilate backhome in Somalia, you can do both, it will be the truth expression of yourself as dual citizen.
Best way is get into real estate back home buy land and then build on them and start renting them out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hey I want to make a thread of Somali YouTubers (mainly Qurbajoogs)

These two sisters are fairly new to the scene but the few videos they have up are great and I really like their content. Take a listen/watch, tell me what you think. And share some of the Somali YouTubers you know..

I could barely hear them. They need to fix their volume. When recording videos, always put the volume very high, that will give your listeners option to lower their own volume.

They seem unique-- first they are sisters--so that is an interesting aspect. Second, one is Hijaabi and the other is not, That will represent all Xaliimos

But they are too young, so they will appeal to girls their age.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Best way is get into real estate back home buy land and then build on them and start renting them out.
House main purpose is security, it does not generate alot of money, but if you need money you can sell it and typically you will make a profit as house prices gradually increase over time.

I am more talking about business, instead of the few couple of hundred dollars you collect from rent you could be getting a couple of thousands of dollars if you invest into a business, its pretty much an open market with little to no regulation back home, and there is a massive demand in almost every sector and industry.

Since there are no real jobs back home except for government and ngo gigs, you will have to dabble in business to make a living, so why not start it while you live in the west and work a job, at some point your business will take off and the profit it makes may overtake the income from your job in the west.

Thats when you quit your job and expand your business, and thats when you are no longer tied down to a location.

I could barely hear them. They need to fix their volume. When recording videos, always put the volume very high, that will give your listeners option to lower their own volume.

They seem unique-- first they are sisters--so that is an interesting aspect. Second, one is Hijaabi and the other is not, That will represent all Xaliimos

But they are too young, so they will appeal to girls their age.
Volume seemed alright to me. Also just one is in her 20s the other I assume is probably in her 30s