Somali Youtuber Love Halssa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even bothered to watch the video... is she not scared of the evil eye Horta?

:umwhat: Trading a few coins from YouTube for a lifetime of evil eye.....
:sass2: No thank you :westbrookswag: ps she is basic even with make up hahahaha

TooMacaan

VIP
Some of the stuff in that comments section are harsh. And I don't even think they're trolls.
I feel bad for her tbh (even if she got into it knowingly); imagine having to read that being said about yourself.

black

live and let die.
Ehh, she probably got paid to advertise, or was hoping for some clickbait revenue. I can't knock her hustle :kanyeshrug:

Some of the stuff in that comments section are harsh. And I don't even think they're trolls.
I feel bad for her tbh (even if she got into it knowingly); imagine having to read that being said about yourself.

All I can see is people accusing her of wearing make-up, isn't that a stealth compliment :patrice:

When you do a skincare routine you are supposed to be totally makeup free. She has her brows done and is visibly wearing a thin layer of foundation or concealer. This makes her look like she has zero confidence.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
not really harsh tbh, most ppl are being pretty polite about it all things considered. ppl don't want to be misled

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Her fans are really supportive as well.

It would have been best if she was honest to her fans.

:bell:

Jesus, we've nuked her self-esteem.
When you do a skincare routine you are supposed to be totally makeup free. She has her brows done and is visibly wearing a thin layer of foundation or concealer. This makes her look like she has zero confidence.
She definitely has made videos make-up free before, this leads me to believe she actually reads this forum.

TooMacaan

VIP
Ehh, she probably got paid to advertise, or was hoping for some clickbait revenue. I can't knock her hustle :kanyeshrug:

All I can see is people accusing her of wearing make-up, isn't that a stealth compliment :patrice:
She's managed to gain a decent amount of subscribers and she a code in her description..so yea, it is probably an ad.
How is that a stealth compliment though?? From what I've observed about how some girls act, I see it as more of a passive aggressive dig tbh lol.
not really harsh tbh, most ppl are being pretty polite about it all things considered. ppl don't want to be misled
I can understand if it comes from a place of wanting transparency but if you've seen some of her other videos, these types of comments are pretty consistent. They seemed like snide remarks to me but I could always be wrong I guess.

Jesus, we've nuked her self-esteem.

She definitely has made videos make-up free before, this leads me to believe she actually reads this forum.

Lol She wasn't totally makeup free in that video either. :jcoleno: Yep, i'm talking about the screenshot that was circulating all over this forum. She received mad hate for looking so different without makeup but that was her with light makeup (minus concealing etc.:ohdamn:

Many of her fans picked up on it too and wondered why? But instead of being herself this time she decided to be fake again.

Last edited:
Halssa if your reading this, I just wanted to let you know abayo macaan....

Your macaan like shaah cadeys and beautiful like fresh malawax. Your beautiful and don't feel discouraged by the bitter es hating in the comment section.

Your a Somali Queen, you don't need to listen to those idiotic comments. As a Somali man, we love you with makeup and without makeup!

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol She wasn't totally makeup free in that video either. :jcoleno: Yep, i'm talking about the screenshot that was circulating all over this forum. She received mad hate for looking so different without makeup but that was her with light makeup (minus concealing etc.:ohdamn:

Many of her fans picked up on it too and wondered why? But instead of being herself this time she decided to be fake again.
Wasn't she makeup free in her Eyebrow Tutorial video??

Zeus

STYLIN
I agree abayo macaan like sparmuto!!!

She needs to show her true self, because I like her with or without makeup. She's pretty like a sambuusa on a hot summer day!
internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Halssa if your reading this, I just wanted to let you know abayo macaan....

Your macaan like shaah cadeys and beautiful like fresh malawax. Your beautiful and don't feel discouraged by the bitter es hating in the comment section.

Your a Somali Queen, you don't need to listen to those idiotic comments. As a Somali man, we love you with makeup and without makeup!
you have jacked @Duchess and now you going after @Yahya liban lewis

Is there something wrong with uplifting Somali women? Is there something wrong with telling Somali women they are beautiful?

I don't get what your trying to do here? Should I berate her with insults just too look cool and hurt her self-esteem and confidence in the process?

I'm not a adoon who hates there women, I love all Somali Queens.

Zeus

STYLIN
Is there something wrong with uplifting Somali women? Is there something wrong with telling Somali women they are beautiful?

I don't get what your trying to do here? Should I berate her with insults just too look cool and hurt her self-esteem and confidence in the process?

I'm not a adoon who hates there women, I love all Somali Queens.

Who said to insult? You don't have to be a complete simp or a jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending