Somali YouTuber claims bisexual R&B singer Kehlani tried to turn her out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Well damn!

This video is unnecessary though. Next time no one is going to message her, but get them coins girl.

She did kind of sound like a groupie on the message but why would Kehlani assume she’s gay? She really be out here scissor sistering every female? :axvmm9o:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Well damn!

This video is unnecessary though. Next time no one is going to message her, but get them coins girl.

No one messaged her though. She's the one who made the first move by dming an out bisexual love heart emojis and calling her 'boo'. She was ready to turn up with Kehlani when invited to, but then acts shocked when she finds out Kehlani only invited her to hit it. :damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
To be honest she sounded like groupie. Secondly she kept making sure to turn up backstage, obviously kehlani will think she means the business, if you're not about it then don't front it. She knew kehlani was bisexual, why are you dming her in the first place in hopes to be backstage.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
No one messaged her though. She's the one who made the first move by dming an out bisexual love heart emojis and calling her 'boo'. She was ready to turn up with Kehlani when invited to, but then acts shocked when she finds out Kehlani only invited her to hit it. :damn:
I didn’t even realise she was out 3 years ago, but if she was, she was giving the wrong impression.

This is what happens when you emulate Tyrone Jackson or Abu Tyrone's culture. She openly messaged this clearly qoomu-luut looking singer and was surprised by the singers qoomu-luut response? I don't know why she's shocked and even exposing this singer, it looks desperate on her part. She's clearly fishing for YouTube views and money.

"Halssa" or however you spell her name is a prime example of today's Somali girl dhociil in the diaspora. Has no grasp of her Somali culture, acts like a Madow, and I can guarantee you she can't cook. When you act, talk, and walk like a Madow, then don't be surprised when the Madow approaches you and wants to mate with you.

I'm honestly tired of Somalis and they're embarassing actions.

Gibiin-Udug

Kehlani replied

Halima is ready to spill more details in part 2. I hope kehlani doesn't send her gay goons on her.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Now this is what i call fap material
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Do you live in Antarctica? It's Kyrie Irving.

That storytime is hilarious btw, @Reiko is right she sounded like a certified bucket. How is she gonna beg to some smelly skidrow looking weirdo?
She even said she was hyped and excited when kehlani replied to her D.M, she wanted free stuff and backstage passes without putting out. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.