Somali Youth influenced by Toronto Somali Rappers and Madow culture, make a rap music video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in San Diego and Minneapolis a few weeks ago. I thought a good chunk were African Americans; they look like them for some reason, forget about acting. Many had cornrows and baby mommas.

This video is exactly what I saw, especially in San Diego. I stood out like a sore thumb.

I was in San Diego and Minneapolis a few weeks ago. I thought a good chunk were African Americans; they look like them for some reason, forget about acting. Many had cornrows and baby mommas.

This video is exactly what I saw, especially in San Diego. I stood out like a sore thumb.
Were you dressed in a suit? I heard qaniis Somalis always dress fly. Bad enough to be a sharp dresser among hoodrats. Add gay mannerisms and it's over.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
These kids are just having fun, let’s avoid generalizing. It’s like an after school program in their neighborhood in Seattle :)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These kids are just having fun, let’s avoid generalizing. It’s like an after school program in their neighborhood in Seattle :)

After school program to learn hip hop bullshit while Asians are taking SAT prep courses la xawla

:sheed:

Making rap songs is not fun because they will be going down the path of the Madow. This rap song will lead them all to believe that being a rapper is a good thing and they will all strive to become rappers leaving school and education behind.

This is detrimental to the Somali community. Shut up with your positivity.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Give us a break Ned Flanders. Stop promoting hoodrats. These mofos need deportation ASAP.

Give these kids a little break man, they are having fun and getting involved in the community. Life is simple, don’t make it complicated :)

They’re from Seattle?

Yh, they are from rainier vista neighborhood in south Seattle. There’s a large community center in that area, the music thing is most likely an after school program. :)

After school program to learn hip hop bullshit while Asians are taking SAT prep courses la xawla

:sheed:

I would rather have these kids exploring their artistic side and doing positive rap music than being racist and using white supramacist terms like the N-word to refer to other African descent groups :)

Making rap songs is not fun because they will be going down the path of the Madow. This rap song will lead them all to believe that being a rapper is a good thing and they will all strive to become rappers leaving school and education behind.

This is detrimental to the Somali community. Shut up with your positivity.

That’s a huge assumption on ur part, the people u are referring to as “Madows” are also successful doctors, lawyers, politicians, engineers, scientists etc as well as talented musicians.

I myself recorded rap songs in middle school and turned out ok. Popular rap music today might promote a lot of frowned upon material, but the genre is pretty diverse and these kids are tapping into their artistic side.

Btw the last kid had insane bar “no pork on my fork, but I go ham on the court “ ...WHAT! Absolute fire :)

Embrace adoon cutlure, it's the future for weak willed geeljires.
Madows don't have a real culture in the West . They have only retained some African elements of music, dancing and spirituality .

Gangs , drinking , stabbing , gambling ,shooting and turf violence are traits the madows picked up from poor white people from Europe who had immigrated to the USA in the 19th-20th century . In particular , the Irish .If poor whites had a good taste in music , everyone would be trying to emulate their gangs .

So , those Somalis are in fact adopting Irish-Scottish antibellum geeljire culture .

Btw, there is a spot for a Somali rapper . The stock of the Swedish Somali rapper girl has admittedly risen due to Somali diaspora support .
A half decent Somali rapper can become rich purely from Somali fans . The only problem is that most of them are qashin and don't work hard enough .

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
F*cking Somali Canadians once again. Gosh, I really hate those Somalis. If I ever come across a Somali male from Canada, I'm gonna punch that c*nt naccas's throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending