do you think sspotters actually do drugs like some claim to?

• yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • haram!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Fentanyl and percs are addictive and people everyday struggle to recover from them. There's already an opioid crisis in the U.S. and more and more people are becoming statistics.
There are young children everywhere who don't need bad influences. Rappers are not people to look up to, especially because of their romanticization of drugs and the lifestyle of trapping and gangbanging.
The Somali community in Minnesota is especially suffering from this problem. The youth today include many individuals who are drug addicts.

Get help @RaeSrEm
I'm genuinely worried from the bottom of my heart. You know that shit's haram.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartman

reformed
I’m not an addict personally, that’s whack type of shit. I just do it but I’m not addicted. :idontlike:

Everyone here does it, but I don’t think It’s as big as a problem as cadaans have it. We are forced to use the street shit as they have access to doctors who give it to em, and so of course we test out our products and give each other discounts :mjohreally:

Rappers didn’t inspire me to use, but they gave me a voice to the shit I live on a daily. The good and the bad, it’s not a lie it’s our truth. :wow1:

I’m not an addict personally, that’s whack type of shit. I just do it but I’m not addicted. :idontlike:

Everyone here does it, but I don’t think It’s as big as a problem as cadaans have it. We are forced to use the street shit as they have access to doctors who give it to em, and so of course we test out our products and give each other discounts :mjohreally:

Rappers didn’t inspire me to use, but they gave me a voice to the shit I live on a daily. The good and the bad, it’s not a lie it’s our truth. :wow1:
did you even read my literal paragraph addressed to you, nacasyow??
don't waste my dedication
"discounts" kulaha :pacspit: we don't need you dying on the streets

Cartman

reformed
did you even read my literal paragraph addressed to you, nacasyow??
don't waste my dedication
"discounts" kulaha :pacspit: we don't need you dying on the streets
Naya, does it look like I twerk for fenty? :mjohreally:

If there are no percs ill just take bars. I switch it up and it’s not like doctors don’t prescribe this same shit to people anyways. I stay healthy and make sure to take multivitamins and kush for my mental health. The more you mention this the more likely Somali hooyos are gonna find out on what’s app so keep it hush. :wow1:

says every addict

The opioid crisis is strong in the Midwest. Most Somalis in the US also live in the Midwest. Rap “made it cool” to do shit like pop pills and sip lean. Overall, the actual numbers of Somali ciyaal that pop pills in Ohio and Minnesota is extremely low but when one person gets laced, it’s taken hella serious.
In terms of selling it, some times you gotta do what you gotta do.
:damedamn:

Cartman

reformed
The opioid crisis is strong in the Midwest. Most Somalis in the US also live in the Midwest. Rap “made it cool” to do shit like pop pills and sip lean. Overall, the actual numbers of Somali ciyaal that pop pills in Ohio and Minnesota is extremely low but when one person gets laced, it’s taken hella serious.
In terms of selling it, some times you gotta do what you gotta do.
:damedamn:
Idk where you heard that statistic, most youth does some form of drugs here even the girls :idontlike:

Naya, does it look like I twerk for fenty? :mjohreally:

If there are no percs ill just take bars. I switch it up and it’s not like doctors don’t prescribe this same shit to people anyways. I stay healthy and make sure to take multivitamins and kush for my mental health. The more you mention this the more likely Somali hooyos are gonna find out on what’s app so keep it hush. :wow1:
multivitamins and kush-
:snoop:
you can shove that "healthy" bullshit up your fuuto
you're a lost cause
i'll be joining your hooyo's "sheeko sheeko" Whatsapp groupchat soon so stay on the lookout

Last edited:

Cartman

reformed
Harder shit is only for parties and special occasions, but most people can't be trusted with them.
Sheep mentality is real here, as soon as one person does it everyone does. That’s why everyone basically does something here and the only reason it’s not known is because we don’t want our family to find out :dzmxmmb:

Cartman

reformed
multivitamins and kush-
:snoop:
you can shove that "healthy" bullshit up your fuuto
you're a lost cause
i'll be joining your hooyo's "sheeko sheeko" Whatsapp soon so stay on the lookout
C781227F-2FFB-4229-B8EA-90BA062B6DB7.jpeg

Trending