Somali women would never get this excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis like you to be flat and not show emotion.

I remember a photo shoot I did as I sometimes do, and a relative who was visiting our house from overseas happened to get to looking at the shots in my room by rummaging through my stuff lol. She commented, “what was the cameraman saying to you that smiled to him like that”. I was so perplexed and struck by that, I remember I thought about that comment the whole day.

I mentioned it to my sister later, and she said she’d wanted me to channel the Mona Lisa - drab clothing and people guessing at the source of my expression centuries later. I was like :hmm:
Of course not. Somali people are judgy and negative. They would be like "sidee u faraxsaneed ma aragtay? Gabadha qooq baa haayo :comeon:
Also they’d make it about sex, and salaciously gossip that she’s too excited to get dicked.

I remember a photo shoot I did as I sometimes do, and a relative who was visiting our house from overseas happened to get to looking at the shots in my room by rummaging through my stuff lol. She commented, “what was the cameraman saying to you that smiled to him like that”. I was so perplexed and struck by that, I remember I thought about that comment the whole day.

I mentioned it to my sister later, and she said she’d wanted me to channel the Mona Lisa - drab clothing and people guessing at the source of my expression centuries later. I was like :hmm:

Also they’d make it about sex, and salaciously gossip that she’s too excited to get dicked.
lol yeah thats what I said

Muji

VIP
@SilverL @VixR They are just projecting. There are nothing more hypocritical than the fake holier than thou Somali community. The women are having 11 kids back to back. And the men are travelling across the globe to prey on young girls.

@SilverL @VixR They are just projecting. There are nothing more hypocritical than the fake holier than thou Somali community. The women are having 11 kids back to back. And the men are travelling across the globe to prey on young girls.

The men are hiding their sexuality, marrying a second wife without notice or divorce as soon as trouble starts.

The woman is making nagging her daily exercise, gossiping is her main job skill and she stays out of the house 24/7 with other women to give her life meaning.

And these people have the gall to criticize this couple.

LOL...seriously, people always making a million threads about somali kids and social awkwardness. Well why not when they're surrounded by people who will gossip if you smile too much :mjlol:who wouldn't be a nervous wreck :jcoleno:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol they're nice to laugh if a somali girl did this she'd be the talk of the community and have not to nice words said about her :shookgabre:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

That’s the truth if she smiles too much during her wedding people will say she’s excited for the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending